How can I buy bitcoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

10 minutes ago, Shivam Bhattacharjee said:

Hello maam I also want to know more detail about bitcoin investment as I know digital marketing are going now a days very high ratting and I want to invest some income of mine..

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.

It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

You can buy the bitcoin from the crypto currency and also by your friends who is using crypto world for earning money and also how you can buy bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Nazneen Sathi said:

Yes any exchange site you can buy or convert Bitcoin and other people via cryptocurrency platform you can buy Bitcoin . If you have  master card you will buy Bitcoin from any person.

Bitcoin newcomers will find a variety of exchanges and wallets competing for their business.

Some are full-blown exchanges for institutional traders, while others are simpler wallet services with a more limited buying and selling capabilities.

2 minutes ago, Mehnil125 said:

You can buy the bitcoin from the crypto currency and also by your friends who is using crypto world for earning money and also how you can buy bitcoin. 

Yes but that's it and also there are lot of exchange platform to buy coin and trustable platform that credit in a minutes

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, khaledsaifullah said:

If you want to buy bitcoin then you can buy any crypto coin by exchange or you can buy directly from seller of crupto coin.  

4 minutes ago, khaledsaifullah said:

If you want to buy bitcoin then you can buy any crypto coin by exchange or you can buy directly from seller of crupto coin.  

Nice idea this is useful comment and I can see you ve a good commenting skill

Yes, you can get bitcoins through trading platforms, where you get it in exchange for other currencies, or you can find people and buy or exchange from it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, Khokon112233 said:

collect24 is the trend setter in the mining world (Equipped with ASIC miners) start mining process just, enter Bitcoin address and start mining.....

Have you withdraw from that platform you comment here before if so show proof of your withdraw cos there are lot of platform like that they were creat for traffic

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Good morning mate,You can cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin in exchange or investment websites,yobit for example.in there you can buy all sort of cryptocurrency in that website and its pretty secure.

• +1 1

There are many way you can do this. You can try out yobit. It's a really good exchange site and you're gonna love it. Cause the transactions happens really fast. 

1 minute ago, MohammadMohsin said:

There are many way you can do this. You can try out yobit. It's a really good exchange site and you're gonna love it. Cause the transactions happens really fast. 

Oh that means yobit is a great platform then I'll love to know more about this its very important cos there are lot if fake crypto site that scam and I don't wanna be a victim

yeah but before buying the bitcoin from any exchanging sites , you should know if the website is trusted or not because these days there are many scamming site who claims to sell BTC 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want your earned bitcoins you can exchange from yobit. There are many members here who want to sell their Bitcoin you can buy with them. You can also invest from yobit so your bitcoin will increase.

Edited by MD.Parvez

You can buy Bitcoin with the card provided in your country, but I prefer to get it from an exchange site, because for me with it it's very easy for me to do.

19 minutes ago, MohammadMohsin said:

Hey friend agree to your post yobit is the best way to exchange bitcoin I really love this site we can also invest  bitcoin in yobit it's a great way to earn

19 minutes ago, MohammadMohsin said:

Hey friend agree to your post yobit is the best way to exchange bitcoin I really love this site we can also invest  bitcoin in yobit it's a great way to earn

We can buy bitcoin from other people who transfer from their own wallets or through the sites to buy bitcoin, but you must make sure that the site is honest

Hello guys! You can buy bitcoin via exchangers sites or via master cards or via any person who want to sell bitcoin for cash money! I hope this can help you to buy your bitcoin online! Good luck

1 hour ago, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

Yeah i agree with you, you can buy btc from either exchanges or directly from other people via crupto currency platforms

You can buy bitcoin from wallets by paying to any accredited exchange or simply you can pay thru your savings accounts. You can also buy by trading your stored coins to bitcoin.

You can buy bitcoins in some platforms like localbitcoin, paxful or other buy and sell company.

• -1 1

2 hours ago, Shivam Bhattacharjee said:

Hello maam I also want to know more detail about bitcoin investment as I know digital marketing are going now a days very high ratting and I want to invest some income of mine..

Very good spirit and I am sure that soon you will know how to invest bitcoin properly and correctly, you can even invest using some of your income because digital marketing is currently very high so you will definitely get more income from investing later.

• +3 1

Yes you can buy bitcoin through cryptocurrency exchanges or peer to peer transactions, it is much safer to use cryptocurrency exchanges because they offers extra security when exchanging.

Buy paybal or by any credit card from binance or kucoimln also search you will find more ways...

You can buy Bitcoin.From several different sources.One maha is the main bitcoin site Or from other sites that sell Bitcoin.But you have to be careful not to fall into the hands of the crooks.Or through intermediaries.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can buy bitcoin easily by first sending your local currency to an exchange and then go to the pair BTC and your currency. Once you have bitcoin you can store it offline on a ledger nano for better security and hold for long term.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1