Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

On 10/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

The reasons for disliking them are actually themselves and their mistakes.  Almost all of those who discredit these technologies, especially in my own environment, suffered serious harm because they invested unconsciously and hated crypto technologies for these reasons.  In fact, there is no problem with technology or crypto money, unconscious people who invest in crime.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

The biggest reason the reason they just don't imagine, is due to anxiety, in addition to a different substantial fraction is usually assigned to this astounding quantity prejudice of which however prevails, in the event most of us start out of which WarrenBuffet it really is a good Individual isn't going to also believe in that technological know-how, which often is always with the others? It truly is complicated, I'm sure which the adopting connected with cryptocurrencies will likely be considerably gradual.

Yes there are many people like that. People don't like crypto because they don't want to take risk to lose their asset in crypto world. We everyone know that crypto currency price can fall any time we can lose our all asset any time that's why some people don't like cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of reasons behind why some people don't like cryptocurrency. I think those people have some bad experience with crypto such maybe they lose their money in crypto for that they don't like cryptocurrency.

Many people are just afraid of radical changes in their lives, many, when there were touch phones, abandoned them, and now there are many such people.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

People who don't like cryptocurrency will never learn about what is crypto, so they judge cryptocurrency is a bad thing, and they should avoid it. But if they can learn some basics lesson about cryptocurrency, and learn how to have a new investment type in cryptocurrency, I am sure they will think that cryptocurrency can be a new way for them to have an investment like in real life. They will not have a bad think about cryptocurrency. And even they will invest their money to the cryptocurrency by buying so many coins because, in cryptocurrency, they will have a chance to get unlimited money if they can learn more.

some of them say that crypto is very volatile and speculative, so no matter how profit opportunities that can be obtained, they actually consider it a big risk.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:12 AM, s107n said:

If famous people start using cryptocurrency or advertising it, the world of banking systems will collapse overnight. I love meat and crypto too!!!

This is true that if the famous peoples will start to use the crypto currency then automatically other peoples will use it because the rich peoples will always invest in the profitable business and their juniors will follow them. I hope so many rich peoples will use the crypto and they invest their huge amount in the crypto coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not like they don't like it, I think they just don't really encounter it. To be honest I am one of them for the last years. But now that they shown me some proofs of income, then it really interests me.

Because they think crypto is a place for hackers and scammers. Like me before, i thought it is all scam but now i know what the real crypto is. I'm so happy i know about this.

Because each of us has a different standards on which easily we earn money, maybe others don't trust cryptocurrencies and they think that in crypto world is full of scams, but for me cryptocurrencies is the best. 

Because they are scared of something new in our technology. This is happen because some people wants their comfort zone and hate progression.

they think it was complicated to do or work. and their first impression on it pretty sure was negative... 

Because they do not fully understand what cryptocurrency is and only hear negative things from people or the internet without doing research, there are many in my country like that and the most argued argument is "Crypto is ponzi and will one day experience a bubble effect", we certainly have to change people's views.

I think a lot of people have been burned by crumyptonin the past. Lots of people lots houses and livelyhoods. A lot of people listen to people like Trump and Merkel. The price is so volitile that the public can't take the risk. And although stories of 10000 btc pizza sound cool. They leave behind the idea that 10000 btc could be worth the same in the future two and they may be hearing stories of how 10000 btc was worth millions in 2020. It will be adopted but I doubt as a payments system. I'm not sure what the point will be in the long term to be honest. 

Many people do not like cryptocurrency, because they do not care about cryptocurrency, when you have a complete idea about cryptocurrency, know that they will not put it in the list of dislikes, the prevalence of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day, everyone is eager to know about the cryptocurrency in future. 

Edited by Riyadmozu

Some people don't like the concept of cryptocurrency pr blockchain, because they can't think positively or rationally. They can't accept any change, they never try to understand the future potential of crypto, the value of it, how powerful it can be. 

I personally think some of them want the price to go down further so that they can accumulate more to HODL and some others don't really understand it and when they do, their hate is slowly subsiding.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/10/2019 at 8:33 PM, gabbie2010 said:

So people believed that cryptocurrencies are like MMM due to its volatility thus shun investing in it this is common to people had a very bad experience of the ponzi scheme that defrauded millions of people.

Those peoples will not love the crypto which are going to lose their money in it and this is the true because peoples will invest in crypto without any knowledge and i must to say that in cryto you must to learn first and after that you trade in it or buy the coins in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

they actually don't like it, because they don't say he hates either. they just don't care. when crypto discusses online payment, now many applications with that feature use fiat. when discussing the value of investment, they also lack trust in intangible online investment, moreover it is decentralized that we don't even know the center where and who governs it. that's the reason for some people.

Some people don't like Bitcoins because of what they heard in news. There's a lot of scammers and illegal in other countries but they didn't know the value of Bitcoins they are all fake news. You need to see the positive side of Bitcoins that you can earn money through bitcoin in trading or investing.

They don't believe it because of their fear ofcourse. Even here at my town, whenever I say "bitcoin, they'll gonna say "it's just a scam". Well I know someone who's been scammed, but they dont secured their transaction's safety. They are not liking bitcoin because they think that it is always a scam. They dont really know what's happening. 

According to my opinion there nowadays there are many scammers available in online on internet and they are scammed alot of people so that is way there are some people who think that bitcoin is also a scam investment and i think in this way we need to start a campaign against the scammer people and we should convince those people who don't like bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

They fear what cryptocurrency will become in future. Will it retain It's value or no, that is what they mostly fear and stay out of crypto