Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

some peoples dont like crypto currency because this is risky and they dont want to take risk, and some peoples have no knolwedge about crypto currencies so thats why they dont like.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

Maybe because they don't understand about cryptocurrency or they see big risk in crypto. So they dont like cryptocurrency because crypto can make people poor in several hours but crypto can make people rich too in several hours.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Nimrata7 said:

Because Crypto can not replace the traditional currency and in digital currency the loss and fake currency chance are more then the traditional currency.

It's now crypto can not replace fiat currency, but what will happen tomorrow (in the future)?
Does anyone who doesn't approve of cryptocurrency look to the future?
In my opinion, every successful entrepreneur or businessman should assume what will happen tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Maybe because they don't understand about cryptocurrency or they see big risk in crypto. So they dont like cryptocurrency because crypto can make people poor in several hours but crypto can make people rich too in several hours.

Yes, but there's always and everywhere risk.
Somewhere more, somewhere less.
There's a big risk in forex trading as well as in crypto trading too.

Most likely they don’t understand crypto, as you say, and don’t trust it at the moment...

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

most people are afraid of the changes and if those changes are related to money it adds more fear, in addition that many relate this world of cryptocurrencies to something illegal, just because they do not dare to investigate and are guided by wrong information where they focus nothing more on the negative and do not see the thousands of advantages. I just tell him this is here to stay

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 1:19 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

Because of unknown currency to them and they argue for the money whether it comes back or not. Here we find so many people and lost money in Bitcoin scams.

Some People offered for investments, but once they collected huge money and never returned back. Those who have knowledge they don't fall to such scams and this cryptocurrency went as scam for them.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency  is an anti-government, anti-status quo, borderless, decentralized, and open asset, yet people panic because some US Gov't officials stated they don't particularly like it and the most importantthing is  a lot of people dont understand blockchain

• +1 1

20 hours ago, gabbie2010 said:

So people believed that cryptocurrencies are like MMM due to its volatility thus shun investing in it this is common to people had a very bad experience of the ponzi scheme that defrauded millions of people.

It seems they haven't updated the news and technology. Cryptocurrencies are increasingly popular and can be used in the real world. And it tends to be more stable when stablecoins are gaining attention and love.

• +1 1

34 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Because of unknown currency to them and they argue for the money whether it comes back or not. Here we find so many people and lost money in Bitcoin scams.

Some People offered for investments, but once they collected huge money and never returned back. Those who have knowledge they don't fall to such scams and this cryptocurrency went as scam for them.

Why invest in something you don’t know anything about?
Before investing in something you need to study this in detail.
Ask friends for their opinions.
Be sure to draw your own conclusions.
For example, if any coin appears without its own website, then why invest in such a coin?

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

Yes, of course, there are more people who are not into cryptocurrency though not necessarily not liking it because many do not heard what is this all about. Now, there are really those who are not inclined to love cryptocurrency for various reasons...maybe the volatility is not something they love and they find this as risky. Others associate crypto with scams because of the much news of frauds using crypto (this is unfair, of course). There are many reasons of the dislike in the same manner that there are also many reasons why we love cryptocurrency. 

Scamers are not only in the cryptocurrency business, they are everywhere. They can find an approach to any field of activity, as far as I heard and read in the news.
It's just necessary to learn to recognize them well and quickly.

But thanks for the detailed answer.

• +1 1

People dont like and trust what they dont know

lots of people still dont know much about bitcoin and cryptos so they dont trust in their systems

they need time and research to start trusting in bitcoin

3 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Why invest in something you don’t know anything about?
Before investing in something you need to study this in detail.
Ask friends for their opinions.
Be sure to draw your own conclusions.
For example, if any coin appears without its own website, then why invest in such a coin?

I know about Bitcoin and learned it a year back, but our country educated people already know. If you ask your friends,then they could ask you where does the money comes to pay and why?

Can you answer how does the money will be doubled?

A domain cost from $1 to $20 so every coin had a website.

This is my thoughts as I never suggested because I am late in crypto

• +1 1

For example: bank employees - they lose customers due to cryptocurrency. But I think there will be more people connecting their future with crypto

• +1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 3:22 PM, s107n said:

If we consider in the context of cryptocurrencies, here some people do not understand what it is and why, others simply because they did not have time to invest in cryptocurrency when it was still beginning and think that it is too late.

You catch the point. Some people are already affected by rumors and negative news about cryptocurrency, without checking the truth on the ground. However, if studied deeper, there is nothing to fear from cryptocurrency, the risk of loss and volatile prices is a natural thing that can also be related to various investment tools.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:16 PM, duncun007 said:

its always the ones who bought the top and kept holding, i know someone who bout 50k worth of xrp near the top and was in profit for a couple days yet refused to sell...he ended up selling it at loss, if you trade patiently you'll love crypto and it helps if you have a strong hand and learnt some TA.

that's the importance of understanding the cryptocurrency ecosystem. All actions, sell, buy, hold, must be based on analysis, not just FOMO and affected by hysteria. This is usually done by a newbie, influenced by FOMO, bought at the top, then dumped. What happened? they only blame that cryptocurrency is dangerous, the price is easy to change, even though it can reduce the risk if they want to learn first and not just be emotionally influenced.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

This is usually the case with new technology or innovations in general. I believe crypto will slowly grow even though we have a lot of people that are into internet but I strongly also believe that it's about investing in something they can't really feel physically cos I know few of my colleagues that still can't invest in crypto after seeing earnings from it.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10.10.2019 at 6:16 PM, duncun007 said:

its always the ones who bought the top and kept holding, i know someone who bout 50k worth of xrp near the top and was in profit for a couple days yet refused to sell...he ended up selling it at loss, if you trade patiently you'll love crypto and it helps if you have a strong hand and learnt some TA.

I think what they did not sell when it already made a profit is their fault and no reason to hate crypto currency. The worst option is when a person without experience bought on top and then began to fall. If they made money then they would respond positively and when lost they say it is a scam.

• +1 1

Most of them don't even understand it. It is human nature. People mostly don't like to learn new stuff because they think they are somehow being tricked into a scam. I can't blame them for that and you know what? They are mostly right. Most of us were like those guys at some point. Just don't give up and keep explaining them how good this new technology is.

Edited by 1millionClub

I think people who don't like cryptocurrencies can have three reasons:
- They do not know about technology and believe that cryptocurrencies are virtual, unreal and unreliable.
- They think cryptocurrency is a form of ponzi, or they themselves have been scammed by scam projects.
- They fear cryptocurrencies will affect the currency.

• +1 1

Crypto currencies have Its own nature and they are new in the financial system and many financial organizations are afraid of using these currencies as the main system for payments and exchanges as it is less stable than ordinary currencies which is already used  for a very long time till now. So Its a difficult choice that they have to make 

• +1 1

In Principe people  dont like what they dont know cryptocurrency  is for most people some thing that cant understand 

• +1 1

The large percentage are not impressed with cryptocurrencies
For the reason that they are not smart enough to understand the way they work
Because when I tried to know her to my friends, they didn't understand anything of what I say and they started laughing

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I believe that they have have heard mostly about the negatives about crypto currency like the scams that happen and the risk of lossing good funds so most of these people are taken aback when it comes to crypto and more so most still don't understand the technology behind something you can't hold physically but yet you can earn so much from so this could be scam.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/9/2019 at 9:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

People have always been scared of things they don't understand. A few decades ago, people didn't want to change from typewriters to computers. They were scared of them because they didn't understand them. I think you will find most people who don't like it, have no idea what it is!

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

3 minutes ago, Javier said:

Because they want centralized form of transaction like banks. They want traditional way of transaction that uses physical and real money. I wish they have time to know this stuffs.

I don't understand why they want a centralized transactions with so many cons and few pros, meanwhile everything on the blockchain is so transparent and nobody needs to lie about what isn't true. 

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, Javier said:

Because of traditional belief I think. They don't want a change maybe because they manipulated by government or in simple reasons like lack of time and bad experienced in online transactions.

Exactly, the traditional way of transaction is controlled and extremely by government policies which aren't supposed to be in place to begin with, but some people preferred to be kept in check these regulations.

• +1 1

People don't like cryptocurrency because of itsw volatile nature, but that's the reason other like it, Depends on what the majority wants.