Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

Probably because they do not have the time to learn how cryptocurrencies are used and how they will be able to cash out to their bank, and also are afraid of the cost of the fees all of these contain. Also many banks will not accept money from crypto exchanges and some countries have also banned crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

The main reason is that so many peoples will not like the crypto market becasue so many peoples will invest in the fake projects and always fake projects will give you the loss. So just invest in the real projects and make the money in the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes people act in an irrational way. they just don't really have any interest in cryptocurrency at all and they don't have any plans of getting to know about crypto anytime. So they think that cryptocurrency is too risky and saying it's hype or Ponzi scheme.

Creo que a las personas que no les gustan las criptomonedas son porque no conocen de ellas, el desconocimiento de algo puede llevar al rechazo, las criptomonedas son excepcionales pero el mal uso de ellas pueden llevar a perder mucho dinero.

Some people dont like crypto because they want to maintain status quo. They fear the unknown. They fear change

Lack of adequate information could also be a factor.Most may not have taken time to read about crypto hence find out about its pros and cons.

Some however dislike crypto because it is not well regulated. I hope with proper regulation more will enter the train.

Some dislike crypto because of the volatility in crypto prices especially for the non-stable coins

On 10/21/2020 at 11:03 PM, khan22 said:

The main reason is that so many peoples will not like the crypto market becasue so many peoples will invest in the fake projects and always fake projects will give you the loss. So just invest in the real projects and make the money in the market.

right mate @khan22nowdays their is alot of fake projects come in market . accidentally I also invest in low quality project as a result I will lost my assest . this is main reason behind that new projects didn't get invester .

we must analysis properly before we are going to invest any project. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/25/2020 at 11:12 AM, gourav789 said:

right mate @khan22nowdays their is alot of fake projects come in market . accidentally I also invest in low quality project as a result I will lost my assest . this is main reason behind that new projects didn't get invester .

we must analysis properly before we are going to invest any project. 

@gourav789   dont mean investment project only but also try to mean bounty project, airdrop project because most of this project is fake now.. In 2017 almost all bounty project was real and crypto members were happy with it but look now.. Every where you can find out scam project and even many Investor dont believe good exchange site to exchange their money as they feel fear to lose their money..              

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gourav789   dont mean investment project only but also try to mean bounty project, airdrop project because most of this project is fake now.. In 2017 almost all bounty project was real and crypto members were happy with it but look now.. Every where you can find out scam project and even many Investor dont believe good exchange site to exchange their money as they feel fear to lose their money..              

I know @Dorjoy12 2017 is really amazing year for Bounty hunters because their is alot of legit project running at that time .

but in these days bounty hunting isn't too much profitable . we must analysis properly before we are going to join any project .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

4 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

but in these days bounty hunting isn't too much profitable . we must analysis properly before we are going to join any project .

@gourav789 that is why many bounty hunter start to leave bounty Project while going to learn new thing such as web designer, about Smart contract and blockchain work because from this section you can earn 40k usd plus in a year.. So its better for them to learn about blockchain than waste time in bounty..             

Those peoples which are in loss and they do not make money in this amrket those peoples will hate the crypto market and the are not believe on this business and those whose invest in the scam projects they also in loss and not trusted on this great business.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Dorjoy12...A lot of money can be made by bounty.  But bounty is not so easy, you have to work very hard to bounty.  But if you learn bounty then it will be beneficial for you.  But you can easily make a good income by investing and trading.

@Mosharraf dont talk like this 😆 because mostly bounty project is fake now.. You said this because you might didnt join in bounty project but  i joined in some bounty plus telegram campaign which was totally scam.. Yah bounty was profitable but not now again actually if not you able to choice the legit one.         

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mosharraf dont talk like this 😆 because mostly bounty project is fake now.. You said this because you might didnt join in bounty project but  i joined in some bounty plus telegram campaign which was totally scam.. Yah bounty was profitable but not now again actually if not you able to choice the legit one.         

@Dorjoy12 I think he get a huge amount from bounties but honestly I didn't get anything yet because it's just wastage of time @Mosharraf dear be careful because many are scam don't waste your time yes indeed there are some bounties which are real..

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 I think he get a huge amount from bounties but honestly I didn't get anything yet because it's just wastage of time @Mosharraf dear be careful because many are scam don't waste your time yes indeed there are some bounties which are real..

@Mark wood maybe like so but i dont prefer bounty any more.. Its better to focus on our forum pay per post campaign plus different signature... Because this two ways of earning give us much money than doing bounty.. In bounty higest you can get 200 usd or more in a year while lot of task for bounty participants😆           

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is a very big and profitable project..... Now day by day crypto user increasing.... Many people dont like crypto because they may be affected by scam... So they do not like crypto..... But i think crypto is the best... I love very much too...     

On 10/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, Artugul78 said:

Crypto is a very big and profitable project..... Now day by day crypto user increasing.... Many people dont like crypto because they may be affected by scam... So they do not like crypto..... But i think crypto is the best... I love very much too...     

As crypto world called virtual place so every one need to be careful here if they want to work.. Because its the most easy place to get scammed so if a member want to join in crypto then its necessary for him to learn the basic knowledge first to make his capital secure.. No one should look crypto advantage only..                  

• +2 1

On 10/9/2019 at 12:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

Do you think there are many such people?

Basically its about their preferences and especially how they work as they dont fit to that criteria they would adjust and try to find the right one to work on in this case its cryptocurrency the reason is they would rather do some different kinds of business rather than this.

I don't know about peoples tastes. Some don't like coffee either, I can't see why or why not they would like a new currency or hate it. It is what we think will be better for us and maybe some don't want to change.

2 minutes ago, blessing95 said:

Most people dont like crypto currency mainly because of the bad things they've heard about especially from the scams and losses on trading. There are some places where if you hear what people have been through using crypto currency you might also be very disappointed

You're correct. People haven't known crypto fully so they don't  like Bitcoin & other altcoin.  I also didn't like BTC because I haven't much more knowledge  about it. 

In my opinion, those people that dislike cryptocurrencies can be divided in those old school investors, like Warren Buffet, Peter Schiff, with critical quite opinions about cryptos, and a second group of people that are ignorant about the crypto world, whose negativity about crypto can be influenced by the former and also by news about plenty pf scams related to cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

Most of the people don't like the crypot because they scared to adopt a new technology easily. That's the main and one and only reason. The are used with the old and the traditional technology, and always wants to stuck on the same technology of the financial system. 

I don't know why there are people who don't like cryptocurrencies, maybe they were in cryptocurrency and invested in projects and then they lost money because they were scammed. I think if we understand that cryptocurrencies are profitable if we invest properly, they won't hate cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are very profitable.

• +1 2

On 10/27/2020 at 2:33 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Well, if you're joining in bounty scams, it's your fault or mistake because i read some of your post in thus forum about telegram scammers which you're not trusted any in telegram but you're saying here that you're participating in bounties in telegram, i hope you understand.

• +2 1

Good question my friend. I personally think the ultimate reason is they never experienced or haven't met users who really working hard and earning good money in the forum. They should talk without knowing the importance of what's being done here. Hope the forum grows into more successful heights.

• +2 1

They do not like cryptocurrencies because it benefits everyone. They want a monopoly and they want profit only for them.