Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

On 10/10/2019 at 12:15 AM, Bills said:

The biggest reason why they don't believe, is because of fear, and another large percentage can be attributed to the immense degree of ignorance that still exists, if we start that WarrenBuffet that is a great Investor does not believe in this technology, which remains for the the rest? It is difficult, I think that the adoption of cryptocurrencies will be somewhat progressive.

Exactly, because if you heared cryptocurrency, first think that comes to our mind is negative because its unfamiliar to us and its sounds like not good.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:20 PM, corrao25 said:

I think most of those who do not like crypto currency and it is bad people of the old generation who she did not understand. They are also millionaires and billionaires of the old generation whose dollar is their favorite currency. Banks and financial institutions also dislike crypto. They can be understood. They protect their interests

I think they are too old not always with their ages but with their thoughts.They don't want to be a part of this amazing technology.I don't understand why but this is true ;(

29 minutes ago, Jarrem said:

I think because they don't want change they are caged in the traditional way of transaction of money, the fiat system. Maybe because they are manipulated by government to fear the cryptocurrencies.

Many people are afraid of change. It probably acts as an instinct for self-preservation.
But they need to understand that everything in the world is constantly changing, as well as that there is always and everywhere risk.
And something else,
Luck loves the brave...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

2 minutes ago, Jarrem said:

I don't blame them because of that, all of this things happen because of fear. Government and other official must help their citizen to adapt in change but unfortunately its impossible in my perspective.

The government and other officials are helping their citizen to be in control to prevent chaos.
And at the moment I don't have a better idea to offer the government to maintain peace and tranquility.

8 minutes ago, Rezarekt said:

Some people don't like cryptocurrency because it was introduced to them in a bad way. Just here in our country, a lot of people know about cryptocurrency but won't use it because there is a big scam that involves bitcoin so they think that cryptocurrency is just a scam.

actually I don't see a reason that why everyone should like crypto, It has many benefits but it has also lots of difficulties too, many people are just fine with normal cash and FIAT

I cant understand that kind of people they dont believe it is real money. They belive it is visual. Also because of the high risk they don beliave

33 minutes ago, Jarrem said:

Yes you have a point, government somehow control the taxes and money of their citizens because of centralization but it prevent chaos because of their control in a money system.

This is due to their power.
That's what the government is for.
The government is necessary precisely for this - that the life of people was better and calmer.

2 hours ago, Kimmy So said:

i notice that some people or most of them have a negative impression about cryptocurrency... also they thought that bitcoin is something like scam and they are certainly misinformed about it... they think that it is like a pyramiding scheme and afraid that scammers will fool them and take their money... people have a little knowledge about bitcoin and they have been misinformed about it...

Everything is logical. If the state does not recognize it as legal then people have no confidence. If people do not know what it is, then people also do not trust. If people can't hold it, feel it and see it, they don't trust it. There is still a lot of work to be done to help people better understand the nature and benefits of crypto currencies

10 hours ago, Grace said:

Yeah my friends bought it at from good price but they refused to sell their coins and they lost a lot of money too.Actually everyone was thinking good about all coins 😊

Thats why greed is not your friend Whenever you're trading, I'll always settle for small profits even through big pumps ill try to take profits early and buy again at a lower price that way i wont be caught up in the pump and the greed.

There are many people does not like digital world or bitcoin because they find it just wasting of their time or some people think that is very hard to get some of coins, but I think they should try first than judge. 

3 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

Because of their lack of knowledge. yes a number of people don't like crypto. they don't have any idea what a magical world it is. we should bring them to this world.

Thanks for the answer.
You speak well and beautifully.
Yes, cryptocurrency is like a magical world, and people are often simply afraid of the unknown.

22 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Many people are afraid of change. It probably acts as an instinct for self-preservation.
But they need to understand that everything in the world is constantly changing, as well as that there is always and everywhere risk.
And something else,
Luck loves the brave...

I think it is the risk for most people. I most have said somewhere in some post here, some friends thought it is a risk they don't want to take and I understand them, we are wired differently so we tackle issue differently.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 31/10/2019 at 10:49 AM, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

May be they do not have free time because of several hours of work in the day for example in any field that is not related to crypto as medecine or laws or architecture and they came back to the house tired so they do not find really time to long on on the internet after a long period of work and stress. And make a search about crypto and earning.

It may be, but when they talk about having more money do you think they will not take the time to carry it out? unless you are someone very rich and you over money, and yet.

On 31/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, Rg123 said:

Exactly, because if you heared cryptocurrency, first think that comes to our mind is negative because its unfamiliar to us and its sounds like not good.

China is already taking the first steps, adoption will come, what they are hoping for is in their cryptocurrency, so it is the effort.

Who does not like cryptocurrency is simply because he does not know it, he does not know its potential, because upon realizing that it represents money that it can inflate its value, they will quickly stay.

I think people don`t like cryptocurrencies because they don`t understand it. They compare crypto with fraud`s tricks or pyramids. Our great mission is to tell them right info about crypto

3 minutes ago, Cris said:

It is the worst things might happen to every crypto users but I think awareness and have a knowledge on the situation can lessen the possibility of being scam.

You are right. At least, with the knowledge, we can know which crypto that will have potential in the future, and we will make a profit. Maybe that person doesn't want to learn, so he thinks that crypto is too difficult to understand, and that makes him avoid to invest in crypto. But if he can open his mind to know crypto, I am sure that he will like the benefits of crypto because he will have a new investment type that can bring him a big profit if he can find the right coin. But we cannot do anything to that person because that is his decision not to like cryptocurrency.

Most of those who are not cryptocurrency fans are the people who didn't understand their principle and how they work. And you are usually afraid of the unknown.

The percentage of people who don't like cryptocurrencies is higher than the percentage of those who love and trade them
The reason is not to understand her and fear them

THINK POSITIVE

12 hours ago, santiastar said:

typically  mоreovеr my questing pеоple groups аre dreаding сrypto аs a dinоsаur lоl. i think this hаppened sincе оf fakе news аnd vоlatility оf cryptоs sо mediаs gоt а subject to spreading negаtivity 

You're right. There is a lot of fake news and misinformation on the Internet. No need to perfectly believe everything you read. Each article is written for some purpose...

They do not know the real power of the crypto currency, they are thinking the cryptocurrency in in legal currency specially in our India. But just not a India the Bangladesh, China and the other many countries will band Bitcoin in there  Market. But the India was not because the India try to ban Bitcoin after some months. I know the India will loss many many benefits. But why they cannot understand it ??

Well i think why some of them don't like cryptocurrency because they are lack of knowledge about this or may be because it's not as popular as real currency.

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, pitavi said:

I think thе reason was its hard tо wоrk with for thе beginners and it rеquirеs maybе due to the сryptосurrеncy volаtility including fluctuаtion issues, оr аn аmplе time to familiаrized.  Somеtimes thеy stаtеd thаt сryptоcurrency hаs nо value.  Thаts аgаints it.

This is so true that's why I found it funny. I somehow talk about cryptocurrency to the people around from friends, family and acquaintances who have varying opinions regarding this. At first, they would be amazed about how I earned online and most of them think that I get it out of thin air and I hate that they would think that way because it took me time and effort to earn it.

Since it doesn't manifest itself physically like fiat, they tend to think that it's not real and holds no value which mainly one of the major reasons that most of them don't dive in.

• +1 1