Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

1 minute ago, Javier said:

I don't want to blame them in this kind of events. Because of government and other peoples, advancement and change stop and result to other problems in society.

Yeah, but Liberation from this mental bondage is what Bitcoin is offering, is that difficult for people to acknowledge ? To me its except one feels they're a better of being on leash by the government.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, jelall said:

Today people want to see money and not just in virtual or digital currency. And they are becoming greedy because they don't know what a cryptocurrency is so others are going to say it was a scam last night even before they even tried it.

Yeah right, Ignorance at its peak. There comes the need for an awareness campaign, to show people the beauty of cryptocurrency adoption.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Ghetto workout said:

I think it's all because of the propaganda on television that the cryptocurrency market is dangerous

Maybe, but I'm sure people who are wise enough will always seek the truth and not believe everything they see on the televison.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Nimrata7 said:

Sorry to say but no one can know that what is gona happen tomorrow and the other thing is that experts can only presents predictions.

I know that.
So I'm talking about assumptions and predictions.
If those people who still don't like cryptocurrency, at least looked a little ahead, then surely many of them wouldn't have thought so as they think now...

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

6 hours ago, Mathers said:

Maybe, but I'm sure people who are wise enough will always seek the truth and not believe everything they see on the televison.

And those that are wise enough are the ones in crypto today because they made their research and found something new and beneficial but the ones that have refused to "wise up enough" are still the once being sceptical about investing in crypto and believing in all the propaganda they hear or see on Medias. 

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

8 hours ago, Raihan555 said:

I think  some people don't like cryptocurrency because
People generally fear what they don’t understand so, basically they maybe not understand about it and also people have to be afraid of cryptocurrency because all countries are not presently accepting it

All countries do not accept cryptocurrency, however, very many people around the world use it. )
And I've already seen a lot of advertisements not on the Internet, but in public places...

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/9/2019 at 1:19 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

• We earn more than what they earn and they are not ready to risk as they are worker class. They cannot risk there future
  • They just don't like the stuff which is opposed by the government or nearby people they are blind followers. The assumption they just think crypto currency is a scam ponzi scam 😛 all scam. Only the bank's help is real rest is fake.
  • Of course 95 % of people do not like crypto or it's the concept. 
  • +1 1

there is no need and reason for everyone to love crypto currencies, this question can be asked in so other ways too

like "why some people don't like fiat ?"

The main reason for dissatisfaction with cryptocurrency is envy. They did not have time to buy cheap bitcoin and lost the profit. Or just afraid to invest in crypto. And therefore wish the failure of the whole crypto.

• +2 1

Many of them are not interested on internet things, so they believe that cryptocurrency must be something impossible thing to be in the world.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/27/2019 at 3:17 PM, loginovsergey said:

I believe that cryptocurrency is not like most people of the older generation. They do not understand or do not want to understand what it is. For them this is something new, and this new phenomenon is not trusted, so do not like

These is not a problem if there are some that are negative into crypto, there will be no electricity if positive and negative will not be apply same goes here in crypto space, there is buy and sell, without this we can't able to get a small or big profit just simple as that. 

On 10/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, cutecute said:

Because of the risk it has when you invest to it, like scamming of coins, hacking of account and the risk of losing your money because of its high volatility. Ang also many people still don't know about cryptocurrency or maybe they have hear about it but don't care at all.

All the things you just mentioned could simply be avoided by some learning to do 2fa on your account and trading skills will be earned with time and losing money in crypto? Only if you're impatient. 

• +1 1

I believe that mostly they don't like the high nature of it's price volatility which can results to lose of money quick and this leads from not understanding the trade structure of crypto and most of these people probably don't have the patience because crypto currency trading needs patience.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I think they dont know about crypto and belive on medias propganda. But they will regret when everyone use it as main currency.

Edited by giash crypto
  • +1 1

I think they do not like cryptocurrency because they do not beleive this is currency can use to buy anything as money we use like USA dollars. Or maybe they do not know anything abt crypto and when bitcoin at high price, they still think this is not money.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, dinhdinh said:

I think they do not like cryptocurrency because they do not beleive this is currency can use to buy anything as money we use like USA dollars. Or maybe they do not know anything abt crypto and when bitcoin at high price, they still think this is not money.

Yes. For them crypto is just a virtual currency to buy virtual currency. They have no idea how powerful btc is. It is use everywhere on the dark net and has been notoriously known currency down there. Earning a btc is hard and maintaing it is a lot harder so I tnink that people don't want bitcoin. 

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

I have mainly encountered two people that dont like crypto. One group is those that are just unfamiliar with them, so they are simply afraid of the unknown!'

The other group is those people that think of crypto as get-quick-rich-pyramid-sceme scums.....

In any case, when I encountenter any of them, I always try my best to convert them into... believers 😉

44 minutes ago, healthpromcel said:

Sincе they think cryptocurrenсy could bе а triсk thеy think it's morе like pyramid соnspirе or HYIP yоu know.  Моst of thеse individuals they dо nоt arоund сryptоcurrenсy they have nо thоught what сryptо truly is.

There are some who do not trust crypto currencies because they do not understand what it is. There are those who simply at HYIP, when prices were at their peak, came to this market, bought cryptocurrency and lost money. Therefore, they have a negative opinion

Some of them don't like it, because they don't know what cryptocurrency is, some of them think that cryptocurrency is just a fraud, even they think, how can you get money from cryptocurrency, that doesn't make sense

Some people don't like cryptocurrencies because they are simply to attached to this governmental system and they love their politicians so much that they won't betray them by using a cryptocurrency. I am not saying all people that don't like bitcoin are this way, it is just a small part of them 

6 hours ago, Ratash said:

Yes there is large portion of people that are ignorant of how good bitcoin and how its saved many people you can invest with small amounts and all of that from your home and there are some that have never heard of it

Yes, that is why I think when they launch Libra from Facebook, Bitcoin adoption will be almost immediate, because people have more attachment to social networks like Facebook, it will be a springboard.

i notice that some people or most of them have a negative impression about cryptocurrency... also they thought that bitcoin is something like scam and they are certainly misinformed about it... they think that it is like a pyramiding scheme and afraid that scammers will fool them and take their money... people have a little knowledge about bitcoin and they have been misinformed about it...

On 10/10/2019 at 6:16 PM, duncun007 said:

its always the ones who bought the top and kept holding, i know someone who bout 50k worth of xrp near the top and was in profit for a couple days yet refused to sell...he ended up selling it at loss, if you trade patiently you'll love crypto and it helps if you have a strong hand and learnt some TA.

Yeah my friends bought it at from good price but they refused to sell their coins and they lost a lot of money too.Actually everyone was thinking good about all coins 😊

I am sure by 2020 the perspective of people will change, no doubt they will accept much more crypto, many doors will open to adoption.