Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

Some people do not like cryptocurrency. Because they think it has no controlling authority, they may be deceived. They think cryptocurrency is illegal.They never think that Bill Gates, the owner of Microsoft, likes it.

Although cryptocurrency is a taboo subject, although many do not know anything about crypto, they do not know anything about crypto.  They think that if other sites like crypto.When we do in cryptocurrency something very good will come out of it, so people are scared because they can't say anything about it.

Well,  the group of people who are practically inexperienced in cryptocurrencies and don't have the time to read nor learn about it are the group that still doesn't believe or like cryptocurrencies,  thinking that it is just something that can easily make people to loose money, so they should try to learn about it instead of being averse to it. 

Due to some reasons that's why the peoples are not like the cryptocurrency because they have some unhappy experience on the cryptocurrency that's why they avoid the trading and avoid the sale and purchase of the cryptocurrency

On 10/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?
What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

Yeah some people hates cryptocurrency based on their ex-prance, some hate it because they lost their moneys from it, and they don't want to talk about it, but some peoples hate cryptocurrency because they don't know how good it is.

Some people are really not aware of the crypto currency market. They may be afraid of losing their money because they don't know properly about this market. 

Until today yes there are many people who don't like cryptocurrencies and the most of them because they have wrong ideas about them that it's just scam and currencies prices can fail any second causing people to lose the money they invested in , there are also who just fear to deal with it and there are who are not interested in this field even if they do believe it's real , these are the only reasons I can think of to anyone to not like cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

I don't think people don't like cryptocurrency.  So many people which want to earn money in cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency use ratio is increasing day by day. So people are moving from other to cryptocurrency.  But i you seen some one have negative opinions about cryptocurrency, then he shouldn't about cryptocurrency.  Then you will explain about cryptocurrency then he would like and want to use it .

Your information is a fully wrong because at the start many people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to win a better than quotation from their site where you can work on it so I also advised to keep you connected to this site and always ask this solution is your problem while during working on it because when you create some creative ideas than your information will also correct about this site and you will gain a better knowledge from this site.

I think that there are still many people around the world who believe that cryptocurrencies, especially the famous ones like Bitcoin, are just a bubble and the day will come when the currency will disappear, and often these people have never tried or tried to trade cryptocurrencies and go through this experience

• +2 1

Mostly peoples don't like cryptocurrencies and they never believe because cryptocurrencies don't have any physical proof they need physical appearance of cryptocurrency for their believe other main reason is some peoples invest their money in cryptocurrencies without any proper knowledge and when they lose their money in cryptocurrencies they just blame on Crypto market

Yes, there are a lot of these people, in fact most of the inhabitants of my country are of this type of people, because they are probably a little far from technology, therefore they cannot believe in something intangible and real and they cannot see it with their own eyes, it is very difficult to persuade them I have tried hard, I think the time is It will be the guarantor to convince them

• +1 1

I think that the main reason for people not trusting cryptocurrencies is fear, people are afraid of them because they cause a lot of loss if they are used in a wrong way, also there is a group of people who hate cryptocurrencies because it harms them, they benefit from people's money by stealing it, in blockchain technology it cannot be  You steal like these.

• +1 1

I think the reason for some people don't like this forum is that they wanted to become rich in a moment because  they expected so long from this forum so their failure urge them to hate this forum and to call it a spame.

• +3 1

I don't think there are many people who don't like cryptocurrency, most of them like cryptocurrency because we know that crypto is profitable. Only certain people do not like crypto because they think crypto is a threat to their financial sector. Yes, we know how cryptocurrency is developing very fast and getting positive response from people in the world, therefore it is considered a threat to other financial sectors.

Many people do not like cryptocurrency under the pretext that it is a scam to steal money.  But the main reason is that cryptocurrencies are difficult to understand and use by beginners. Many financial organizations fight Bitcoin by damaging its reputation.

• +1 1

There are a lot of reasons behind why some people don't like cryptocurrency. I think those people have some bad experience with crypto such maybe they lose their money in crypto for that they don't like cryptocurrency.

I think that the majority of people who do not like the idea of cryptocurrencies have never searched for it or tried to find information about cryptocurrencies, and as is customary in anything new that is raised, you may find some people who reject it, but I think that this will not affect the success or failure of the thing.  A successful project will eventually prove itself.

• +1 1

Because they are simply ignorant in this field and follow bad news or rumors that cause them great losses as most of the new people do not know of currencies except Ripple and Bitcoin and they cling to them without any understanding, so they regret entering this field because of the losses

For example: bank employees - they lose customers due to cryptocurrency. But I think there will be more people connecting their future with crypto

• +3 1

It can be said that many people do not believe in cryptocurrencies because of the loss of money they had from it or because they think that they are a scam so that people fall, in other cases they think that cryptocurrencies are clandestine and money is laundered through These, there are so many claims of cryptocurrencies that it is not known exactly which of all these in the option that people who are unaware of this area will take.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some people and members here believe that Bitcoin and working with cryptocurrencies are scams, frauds and stealing money, so I tell them this is not true. Work and earn a lot from it.

Some people only believe in tangible reality And cryptocurrency for them is a virtual world of unknown future So they are not prepared to take the chances.

In fact, I am sorry to say that there is a large part of people who do not like cryptocurrencies, but at the same time we can notice that cryptocurrencies are getting more popular and the number of these people decreases, and I think that this is the reason for the increase in their price since it depends on supply and demand.
As for the reasons, in my opinion, ignorance and an unwillingness to try everything new.

• +3 1

Because they think cryptocurrency is a scam they think it's more like pyramid scheme or HYIP you know. Most of these people they don't about cryptocurrency they have no idea what crypto really is...