Would you like to create your own project with your cryptocurrency? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Would you like to create your own project with your cryptocurrency?

What kind of project would this be?
What will your cryptocurrency be called?

Maybe someday I will see your coin on the exchanges...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

13 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

My coin will be called after my father, wilbert as wilbetson, i'm not sure you will ever see that coin in an exchange but looking forward to it. Lol

Thanks for the answer.
This is of course your own business, but there's already the site with that name (.com)
So maybe you want to choose some other coin name?
and

1 minute ago, wilbertson said:

Or maybe Wilbertson.com is my website (kidding). Then i would just call it wilbertcoin instead, hiw does that sound?

The word "coin" is always separately written.
In my opinion ))
Create a survey and see what people will say.
Maybe someone will advise you an interesting name.
I'm just not a master at this.

13 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

I am interested with the use of crowdfunding using the blockchain and cryptocurrency but to be specific since I am in love with agriculture so it must be tokens for an agri-tourism project here in my country. However, I am not so sure if this can be a success since the crowdfunding market be ICO, STO or IEO is shrinking everyday as investors are now losing their trust and confidence due to many scams that happened and will continue to happen. Sadly. 

It’s not necessary to focus on one thing, in my opinion.
Look for something else.
There are many interesting things in life.
Time will pass and, most likely, the way will open for your original dream.
Or maybe a new dream will appear much better than the previous one...

1 hour ago, MyThoughts said:

I already have my own token on the Bitshares decentralized exchange and it trades against BTS the Bitshares native token. it is called HUNTSMAN.

I am yet to fiquare out what it will work with. But expect to see it on yobit once it launch a project.

• +1 3

2 minutes ago, lucashunter said:

I already have my own token on the Bitshares decentralized exchange and it trades against BTS the Bitshares native token. it is called HUNTSMAN.

I am yet to fiquare out what it will work with. But expect to see it on yobit once it launch a project.

How can your project interest potential investors?
What is your project based on?
How is everything arranged there?

Or it's just a token?

• +1 1

24 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

How can your project interest potential investors?
What is your project based on?
How is everything arranged there?

Or it's just a token?

I am still working on the project and would not want to discuss the basics now. But as soon as it is done i will make an official announcement here on cryptotalk. For now it is still just a token that interoperate between Bitshares and Whaleshares - a fork of Steemit Blockchain.

• +1 1

I would if i brave enough to do that and have a good team to create the project. I want a project with a new crypto exchange because i'm sure profit on exchanger is really really big.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 12:04 PM, CryptoBry said:

Wow! That's good. Maybe bounty HUNTers can have a space in that ecosystem you have. I am saying that I always appreciate people who are acting on their dreams in life. Please share us here in case you need help with your HUNTSMAN token...we can promote it in social media and in different forums in case it is already ready. Actually, the world of cryptocurrency is a great opportunity for people to explore more space and more market...

Thanks for your interest in the project. I will let you and the cryptotalk community know when the project fully launches. Right now, we are setting up the team and looking into how to implement things when it launches later. But definitely your help and that of others will be needed.

22 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

It's not easy to make a crypto currency project yourself, of course it must involve many people who are experienced in their fields, this of course requires mutual agreement, to name a coin, prepare funds and need patience to build your cryptocurrency. If everything is ready, just run
but if it's not ready and it's still half and a half, the coins can become shitcoin and scam

But Nakamoto Satoshi, the famous Bitcoin creator created the Bitcoin project alone before others saw the green light and decided to join and build a community. If you have a passion for what you are doing, then it should be hard to start it alone.

All movements started from one man according to history.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would love to have my own project planned and listed on a good exchange, but capital startup is the main barrier and of course it will be difficult to find an investor if it runs in half. in addition funds used to make coins there will also be funds for listing. I think its not easy way

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/9/2019 at 2:39 PM, MyThoughts said:

I've made my own cryptocurrency. First, back in 2016 i made PoW coin. It called "difficulty coin". You can find it HERE. I mad it with my friend. Just two of us. Even my coins get listed by an exchangers back then. In last year i made an ERC-20 token called PANCA. But i don't have any theme of this project yet. I'm still confused till now lol.

3 hours ago, I-KUN said:

I've made my own cryptocurrency. First, back in 2016 i made PoW coin. It called "difficulty coin". You can find it HERE. I mad it with my friend. Just two of us. Even my coins get listed by an exchangers back then. In last year i made an ERC-20 token called PANCA. But i don't have any theme of this project yet. I'm still confused till now lol.

Very interesting...
Well done. Keep up the good work!
Once you meet your success and find your happiness.
Just believe, persevere and don't doubt the chosen way.

My wife and I have a concept that we believe could help a certain human rights situation by way of a 15 % of each coin set aside 5% for rewarding users by each week take the total of all the 5% mined and the top three users that make a difference in this world or complete a contest (have not ironed out details) will get rewarded a 3 way split for the good karma or random act of kindness by way of smart contract. The 10% would go to the cause. It's a tricky situation because we have to give part of a non profit the ability to profit for end users otherwise there is no incentive for mining/trading etc. My wife would kill me if she knew I posted due to her fear of somebody stealing the idea. This is a cause we believe can happen, but I am not a coder and we need to truly develop this further than the rough outline. We realize that 15% will scare some but also expect some to donate the entire amount if they believe in the cause as we do. We have looked at different blockchains and right now webchain seems to be the easiest way to get it done quickly and can be mined leaving us with simply promoting it. Found on mint me its a way for instagram models to monetize so we figure why not look in to it further. We do believe that certain celebrities would want to be a part of it as well based on past contributions to the same cause. I know your thinking Justin Sun and his celebrity endorsements from last few years, but this is different its not an ICO and most likely crowd funding is gonna be a big part of this concept. We also like the Idea of Manna and "universal basic income". We live in spectacular times and thanks to blockchain tech we believe that the world can become a better place. Worried about corrupt voting in certain countries well record votes on a blockchain anonymously of course which is truly for the people and by removing humans from equation and giving every person a vote/voice could lead to a true democracy where the possibility of citizens governing themselves is a possibility. Put people where they do best and tech where tech is best. Example the Air force has been using drones for some time because they are more efficient, accurate, and nobody gets killed if crashed. Just one example of machines being better at something than a human. We have trashed the world by burning fossil fuels like crazy, over fished the ocean, used so much hair spray in the 80s we have holes in ozone layer. So many problems and blockchain has solutions through proper application.

If you have suggestions on how to proceed please contact

• +2 1

It's hard to compete with the market nowadays, cryptocurrency has mushroomed very widely in this world, if I want to create my own cryptocurrency I need to research more about the technology that hasn't implemented, what people problem so I my cryptocurrency can solve it and need more capital to make it.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:02 PM, roseangelena said:

I would very much like to have my own project if its even possible

Actually it is good to build and have your own project if you are brave and have trusted people because creating a new project is not so easy to build, you must have a strong and accurate procedure.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, roseangelena said:

I would very much like to have my own project if its even possible

This will possible but you need to invest some money in it and you also need that add your coin in different exchanges where you will start to trade on your own coin because first of all you need to show the peoples that your coins is good and peoples will buy it because they think that this coin is good and its future is good so investment is the basic thing in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Bitxalt said:

I would love to have my own project planned and listed on a good exchange, but capital startup is the main barrier and of course it will be difficult to find an investor if it runs in half. in addition funds used to make coins there will also be funds for listing. I think its not easy way

Actually to make your own project is difficult to do because you have to meet the existing requirements and need a lot of funds for making the project so that the formation of a project because it really requires investment and many members so that they know about your new and good project.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

That's called promotion, but what are better ways to promote a cryptocurrency business apart from launching bounties and airdrops.

Hehehehe ....

Moreover, a new project must promote more to everyone to make your project more famous and good in the eyes of many people because what you need is the first time you have to launch a prize for them so that they are interested in becoming a member.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:39 AM, MyThoughts said:

The reality is that anyone today can have their token without much knowledge. I guess there are many site E.G. Token Utility,  but taking it to an exchange is actually a complex project in some of its stages; financing, development and launch. 

YEs.

FinTech

it's hard to say 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

35 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Hmm, so you are saying without a little promotion you can not promote anything. That means it's hard and very expressive starting a cryptocurrency business.

There is also truth in what you say that Jiak start a new project if without a little promotion it is difficult to be known by many people because it means it is difficult to start a cryptocurrency business from scratch.

• +1 1

If the post in your topic implies if I would want to create my on coin, I will say no, I wouldn't want that. but any other project apart from cryptocurrency token, I will do so because cryptocurrency is gradually becoming the focus point now.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I think the best promotion is creating a project that people need not the one on which it is you who needs people.

Genius thinking and I like the way you think right now.

Of course it is the best promotion to create new projects that are not needed where we are in need, as long as the project is profitable, I am sure there will be many people who are members including myself.

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Your brand name does not sound cryptocurrency like, what does it mean in long terms.

Please do not change the context of my post.

Quote <>
R: FinTech (It is business model)

You have a confusion,  The another question:

Quote <>
it's hard to say .

I have a name but I don't want to say it. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Right now, I don't want to create my own project with cryptocurrency because I don't have much knowledge about doing a project. Besides that, I need to gather my friend, who will have the same interest as me to create that project together. But if I can get more than 3 friends or more and we have the same vision to create one project, maybe I will try to create a new project that will be different than the existing project. There are many sectors that we can do a project to help the distribution or the financial to be better than before, but we need to observe or describe what we need to do.

• +1 1