Would you like to create your own project with your cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Would you like to create your own project with your cryptocurrency?

That is a dream that I am going to fulfill, the project would have as a focus to help those countries where their fiat currencies are highly devalued and with the help of the business sector to establish them as the main currency of purchase and monetary exchange. The priority would be to make this agreement with the establishments that supply food to the town since it is where mass consumption is seen, the name of the currency I reserve it for me, the only thing I can tell you is that its symbol will be a Lightning Bolt.

Probably not, because it takes a lot of effort, time and, most importantly, money, which I do not have now, but in the future I thought if I accumulated a big bank for myself, then it would be possible to pull it off.

It would be extraordinary, but developing and executing a project with cryptocurrencies is not easy, you have to have a good team and sufficient capital. But in a hypothetical case the type of project would be called "Baquero" as my last name would be based on DEFI.

• +5 1

In truth, it would be fascinating to be able to launch a new cryptocurrency created by me with my interests and work project, in which I would seek alliances with companies that already operate with them to achieve exponential performance in a short time and beat the competition

Truth to tell, before I have never thought about creating my own project on cryptocurrency. But actually this a good idea. Maybe I will think about it. Time shows!

If I were to ever create a project I don't think I would go for a cryptocurrency.

What kind of project would this be?

I would probably create an NFT. Maybe a community coin which would be neat to hold and let the community determine its path and value.

What will your cryptocurrency be called?

NeatToken

Beyond any doubt, i wish to form website that will pay the clients through bitcoin. I genuine adore crypto since they've made a difference numerous jobless ones to induce cash and it moreover made a difference the trade proprietors to create their installments around the world exceptionally securely with a small charge.

I always thought of the idea of creating my own currency. Currently I do not have the necessary resources to do so, but more than a currency I would love to create my own exchange platform in my country. Because the ones that we now have have several requirements that you have to meet in order to create an account, in addition to the high withdrawal costs they have, also the prices of cryptocurrencies are very high at the real market price they have, it increases almost 20% more expensive to buy it in a local Exchange than in another. That would be a dream that I want to work on for the next few years, and if my investments go well, maybe I will fulfill it.

I would like to develop a cryptocurrency project to introduce it into the country's economic system and facilitate transactions in the country, this should have low cost and speed and it would not be a single crypto but 2 a stable to facilitate handling and a normal one to use it as store of value

Why do you think that someone can create his own cryptocurrency or this should be his purpose? You can try of course but what it will mean? It will be just another altcoin between others and if you don't have a good idea and funds to back it then it will be base its success on luck only.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I didn't give any thoughts on that. In fact I did for half an hour but lacking all the skills to make it and risk of funds that will be needed I immediately stopped wondering. I've also seen so many failing as they had no one to back them so I think that I could only make it if I was a developer already having enough free time for a crypto side project.

People may always want to start their own business. Then why not. Creating projects for ourselves is a great idea.

Of course for every crypto project in order to become high, they must integrate it with its own cryptocurrency, so that's if I eligible to create the crypto project, I will do the same. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 11/30/2020 at 9:45 AM, Notejiya1314 said:

Yes if can have ideas about how to create it I will be very happy to create my own cryptocurrency project because it very good to know how to create it so need to know how to create it because it been good ideas to know to create the my own cryptocurrency project.

When you need to create your own crypto project, you must try to create the very unique project from others project thats will be attracting investors, but if you'll be creating the project that'd match with others project, it would not having more power to success because there have already so many projects. 

• +5 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:23 AM, guatazoo said:

When you need to create your own crypto project, you must try to create the very unique project from others project thats will be attracting investors, but if you'll be creating the project that'd match with others project, it would not having more power to success because there have already so many projects. 

Of course that's is the same to cryptotalk forum, they was not only creating the forum and waiting for users, but they were creating the forum and paying their users worth amount that's why this forum is having so many members.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

6 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

Of course that's is the same to cryptotalk forum, they was not only creating the forum and waiting for users, but they were creating the forum and paying their users worth amount that's why this forum is having so many members.

That's why we need to care that forum as they cared us, because the amount that they are paying us, I don't think if there was any platform before that's were paying huge like that. 

• +2 1

If I would have the chance to create my own cryptocurrency, I would really grab that chance and I'm creating my own cryptocurrency. Though I know some programming, I will try to create my own ERC-20 coin and deploy it.

18 hours ago, Loca3hood said:

Entering into private projects requires preparation and great experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, for me I am climbing the ladder step by step, and currently I am working on collecting Bitcoin to form sufficient capital to start a project that will bring me wealth.

You cannot start the project that's easy for collecting some bitcoin for capital, because people in order to start the seriously project they must form a creative team and then they might borrow money maybe from banks in order to make their project seriously.

• +3 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:39 AM, MyThoughts said:

What kind of project would this be?
What will your cryptocurrency be called?

Maybe someday I will see your coin on the exchanges...

Maybe I should create a Yonkiicoin. This would sound well and it would be about anime and manga. It could be used in anime forums and websites for commercial purposes and to increase anime adoption worldwide. This way I would combine two of my favorite things that occupy my free time.

Of course, I would love to be the creator and developer of a coin, I think that if I did, I would opt for a coin or tokens intended for privacy and that works with low commissions, something similar to Dash, so that it is easily accessible to the community, however the data would be public for my company, so I could avoid money laundering.

I have no intention of creating another coin that will be vaporware. If I could be part of a team that would need someone to help and the project had good fundamentals I would be happy to do that, but how many have succeeding in creating their own token or project.

• +1 1

I think creating erc20 token is too much easy. Even you do not need to do any investment if you wanted yo create your own token. You can make it within ten minutes. But you have to promote your token as well.

6 hours ago, zhoutong said:

I have no intention of creating another coin that will be vaporware. If I could be part of a team that would need someone to help and the project had good fundamentals I would be happy to do that, but how many have succeeding in creating their own token or project.

You are very right, brother. It is a very difficult task to design crypto money without having sufficient knowledge and experience in this regard. Also, the necessary hardware will be costly. Moreover, designing and producing crypto money is not a job that can be done alone. These works are definitely done as a team.

Finally, let's say you have designed your own cryptocurrency. It is not that simple to list this crypto money on exchanges. Because there is more intense competition in the market compared to previous years, you need to have sufficient capital.

• +3 1

On 10/9/2019 at 1:24 PM, MyThoughts said:

Yes why not? I am interested to create own coin with the PoS consensus algorithm based blockchain network but it needs sufficient budgets, technical skills and blockchain expertise.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:24 PM, MyThoughts said:

Maybe someday I will see your coin on the exchanges...

Probably, it will be on the exchange. Myself, I hope for the better things to come if own cryptocurrency is created by myself. 

• +2 1