Why trading is profitable for you - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ogunsola Alex oluwadare

Why trading is profitable for you

All things have good and bad aspects their is high risk that you can lose you money because even the experienced can't predict the price. Moreover it is the support of luck. I have tried trading but I have lost all time. So, for me trading is not profitable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everything what you above listed is right, but l don't think that to make profit from trading is so easy as expected. l think for being the best we must work very hard. Maybe at the time we can get financial freedom, on the other way it is really hard. 

Trading is profitable for me because

1. My freind informed to me in year 2016 about bitcoin & other crypto currencies. Then I have interested in them so much.

2. I had studied about bitcoins &other crypto currencies from internet ( many sources ) and believe that they will have good future.

3. I had registered to trade at trading exchange.

4. I withdrew my money from saving account and bought bitcoins & other crypto currencies.

5. I divided around 10 % of my salary to buy bitcoins & other crypto currencies every month.

6. When any coins/tokens had price increased , I sold it.

The summary is that I checked news & information from many sources and invested in crypto currencies at trading exchanges. Then I can take profit from trading.

Thank you to my freind , all social medias in internet , CryptoTalk.Org and every persons which related to Crypto currencies world.