Why trading is profitable for you - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ogunsola Alex oluwadare

Why trading is profitable for you

Treading is the best way for earning money, in my view if you know your work, it can be also the safety way for getting any profit. Lists which you have shared are absolutely right, maybe on this way we can get our financial freedom. 

Trading is possibly the best way to earn money without too much stress as it requires only your knowledge of it for you to become successful and requires very little investment.

2 minutes ago, Bruno52 said:

Trading is possibly the best way to earn money without too much stress as it requires only your knowledge of it for you to become successful and requires very little investment.

expensive trade is a very stressful thing to do, the risk of losing a lot of money is high and it makes people get stressed because they are losing a lot of money every day. If the person is going to trade then he must be prepared to put his emotions aside

4 hours ago, MrGox said:

Treading is the best way for earning money, in my view if you know your work, it can be also the safety way for getting any profit. Lists which you have shared are absolutely right, maybe on this way we can get our financial freedom. 

It is true that with trade people can have financial freedom, but this will only happen if the person has a lot of knowledge and experience

• Useful or interesting 1

You're right my friend ! and for me it's very good because I'm student ! so I can work at anytime because it's just take a few hours from my time ! and I can make good profits also !

Trading is really profitable for those who know how to trade well! Trading isn't easy as it sounds.. It requires enough knowledge about this cryptocurrencies world and some skills in trading in the right time..best wishes for cryptocurrencies traders.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:11 AM, Jesoy said:

Yes, you can really support your parents when it comes to finances. Trading is good and really helping us earn more but we should be mindful always to its risk.

But people are not understanding the term risk in trading, but for me what I understand risk is when you trade without stop loss only, but if you set the stop loss, you'll not be in the risk but in the loss. 

On 6/1/2020 at 1:40 AM, Magnom said:

Trading is really profitable for those who know how to trade well! Trading isn't easy as it sounds.. It requires enough knowledge about this cryptocurrencies world and some skills in trading in the right time..best wishes for cryptocurrencies traders.

That's right trading is really profitable when you have enough knowledge on how to make it grow and if you have strategy to easily achieve success. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/4/2020 at 12:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 You can work by your own schedule
📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

What course are you talking about?
How can I join this course?
Are there any previous members who benefited from such courses?

Of course, trading is one of the most important ways to profit in the crypto world and you can achieve a good monthly income that helps support your family financially, but you must have a good experience in trading cryptocurrencies

Because you can start trading if you have capital to start trading. And it is the one of the most effective method of earning cryptocurrency. You can do short term and long term trading depending on your strategy and which is more suitable for you.

From my perspective I would say that one can independently do anything on their own if you make money it's your credit and if you lose money its also for you so nothing is lposs and gain here it's all about ownself.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, Hendy1 said:

Yes they at least have the skills and experience in terms of trading to get an appropriate income. And manage finances very well. Yes sometimes to get real profits do not have to rely on luck, yes luck will not come continuously. Successful traders will not leave the best moments in trading so taking advantage of time is important.

That's right having enough knowledge in cryptoworld especially in trading will lead for us to get income easily. 

Having a strategy will bring for us to become successful trader someday. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/30/2020 at 6:52 PM, Red-Jones said:

expensive trade is a very stressful thing to do, the risk of losing a lot of money is high and it makes people get stressed because they are losing a lot of money every day. If the person is going to trade then he must be prepared to put his emotions aside

It is true that with trade people can have financial freedom, but this will only happen if the person has a lot of knowledge and experience

Completely agree with both your points. Trading volumes that are above our means, with money that are significant to us and don't just represent a small percentage of our money, is stressful and forcing us into all the wrong decisions. We must only trade small with amounts that don't mean much to us and won't affect our lives if we lose them.

Yes you can use trading platform to pay for your bills and help your family financially but before you earn the profit you must work hard.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:04 PM, Sourav43 said:

Trading is very profitable.  Because you'll only trade when the currency's price rises.  Because then more profit can be made.  When the currency is low then you can make a profit if you buy the currency and then when the currency price goes up.

That's right and that's my style so I can easily get profit very high more than the amount that I used to invest or buy. 

That's really a good strategy that all of us can given a try. 

On 2/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

Very convenient since it the available time in a day can be used for productive one. Trading has a good earn for everyone and a opportunity take interest on since it makes earning money more easier thanks to technology. 

I guess you forgot to mention that before trading could become any profitable for a person, they should spend countless hours losing their money as well as time.

• -1 1

Hi my dear friend you have posted so many beautiful.  And I agree with you.  But my dear, if you want to do business here, you have to use a lot of intellect. And you have to work with your eyes and ears open.  You have to utilize yourself a lot...

Yeah, Trading is one of the best way to make profit here on cryptocurrency and the best way to that is to buy cryptocurrency when they low and sell them when the cryptocurrency are high. 

2 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

Trading is the fastest way to increase your money, but it is not that easy. If you are not an expert in this field, you will lose all your money. You must first learn to trade well and take advantage of the strategies that the experts follow, to earn money, otherwise the loss will be painful.

@saraanna396 Good ! We might follow expert's advises to make our own trading strategies. Believe me, if we are going to earn more benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings, then we must have to create own way with better understanding of all technical details like market momentum, currency adoption rate, etc. 

On 2/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

Yes this is right. 

We can hold our own time and at we can earn more money or profits although we stay in our house. 

Also we don't need to work hard cause all we need to do is to wait to the right time. 

Trading can be profitable for you if you maximize your time and effort on learning methods and techniques to earn in trading. For me as a beginner in trading i earn just a little but i believe in the long run as i continuously learning i can make my earnings grow. You need determination and eagerness to reach your goal in trading cryptocurrency.

I think the importance of trading than Bitcoin is much more because it has been given the first and bitcoin so it is because it is a lot of benefits inside us and do not have any problems to count.

Trading is very profitable, but at the same time it is dangerous, so you must have a management of your capital and be very careful and think about your mind and not your emotions with your emotions...

On 3/7/2020 at 3:18 PM, malik6314193 said:

No hard work is required for trading. 

Yes but you need to be careful for some decisions that we make here in trading because there's a tendency that we can lose a lot of money here, if you're good trader, you can earned a lot of money by predicting the price when it will be pumped.