Why trading is profitable for you - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ogunsola Alex oluwadare

Why trading is profitable for you

Yes my friend, I agree with you because trading is very profitable, but you should not depend on it as a basic income in your life. I personally rely on it as a secondary income and help me in life matters.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

For me I prefer trading because I can full control my coins ! and I can make good amount of profits here ! maybe 2-3% per day ! and this is good amount ! 

Yes trading is just like the freelancing. You are your own boss. No one can use order you. You are the beneficiary & you have to bear the loss. That's it trading is best.

17 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Because you can earn about 2% at least per day if you know hot to trade! there are a lot of success traders earn huge amounts of money every day!

I hope to become a huge trader. I am now trading, but my profits are somewhat small

Well, trading was not profitable for me at the start.

I thought I know a lot but actually I didn't know anything and that's why I lost all my money unfortunately.

After that I started to learn as much as I can. After months of learning, now I'm a profitable trader.

It's not easy but it can be done.

Let us be frankly profitable trading but at the same time able to be a big loss, if you are a professional then you are great just keep going.

The answer is very easy, as it helps us send and receive money in seconds, without fees, without patience, without bank records, etc.

Trading is one of the main sources of income, so profitable and it depends on us and our experience in this case because we can do it good or bad for us, if we know how to handle it ourselves, we will earn a lot of respect and earn it if we want to earn it. Would recommend. Thank you

If anyone want get profit instant than they have to do trading because trading is the only way to get profit daily. Crypto coin price go up and down daily and we have to use this advantage, when coin price fall we buy and when coin price go high we have to sell.

Well i can say that trading or doing trading is one i the best thing that I've discover because of this i can earn huge amount of money by doing right decision and thinking wisely and also it is the fastest way to earn big profits.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:40 AM, talo122 said:

Trading is goog only for people how to do it perfectly, as it is not that easy, it is like any thing in life, you need to work hard to get to the goal you want to acheive from it. 

Trading requires experience and knowledge and also good background so that you make while trading in the market 

this post is very true, but this post only shows the good parts of trading. The reality is that there is a lot of risk that is associated with trading. And that even though all of the points mentioned in this post are highly possible from trading, it is also likely that you could lose everything that you currently have with trading due to the extremely volatile market. I would suggest that you do the necessary research before considering trading and be experienced int eh field of trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks for share the great information about trading. We can make some profit by trading. Because, the crypto currency price is not stable. So, this is a bit chance to make some extra profit on trade it.

Trading is profitable if you do it right and there are a lot of strategies to make profit from trading crypto. Right now i am doing day trading because its really good and easy.

Trading is a great opportunity, you trade at your convenience, make your earnings with less tress, educate yourself through it, make your earnings and support yourself and people around you.

Though you said that yes its profitable but your also risking something from value to value if you what i mean because like sometimes others are just fake value just making it legit scammers can destroy your profit too.

Trading is not risky to lose money.  You can get good profit from trading without risk.  I am trading my currency and making more money

It is not profitable...coz i havnt invest in it..im just commenting and getting money so it is now a earning source for me..so in a way of saying it is profitable i can say

trading is not profitable for me right now because btc price is too low. i want btc to be at least 12000$ in ordrer to get some profit in trading on yobit.

It is not profitable...coz i havnt invest in it..im just commenting and getting money so it is now a earning source for me..so in a way of saying it is profitable i can say

Everything you say is true and useful to everyone, but every person who wants to work in the field of trading must learn and master it well because trading needs a lot of experience.

Trading is profitable if you have the enough knowledge to do it, because trading wont give you profit if you dont do it right, so its depend the person who is trading. So dont stop seeking knowledge because knowledge is power.

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for sharing this valuable information here in forum with us. I'm a newbie here and i really want to learn more and more about the crypto currency so that i can start earning from this forum. 

I want to add my views to topic 

Trading is important because in future the highest business will be done here only. Now it is rising so faster that it is going to be most profitable industry. 

The benefit of this is as we can work when we are interested.  No need of carrying burdens.