Your Earnings last Month - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Edited by cryptosix
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Why don't you return to the bounty campaign? If you made good money on bounty campaigns, then it would be good to go back. And how much did you earn over the past year, if not a secret?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

18 minutes ago, kokoska said:

Why don't you return to the bounty campaign? If you made good money on bounty campaigns, then it would be good to go back. And how much did you earn over the past year, if not a secret?

The amount I made from Twitter and FB campaigns, but lost a huge time with token bounties. I lost hopes on them and left it aside since all these bounties who pay for tokens are not a worth.

I am satisfied with bounties that paid with BTC or ETH which I converted into cash. It's hard to find such type of bounties, but some people are making good amount as I read here.

I also had a blog in the past, but expired since the people paid only tokens and not a worth of Penny.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Bounties is indeed a good source of money last 2017 and early 2018.

But it changes a lot, there were so many scam project, UTRUST was one of the best bounty i ever joined and made huge amount of money.

Biggest earned in a single bounty campaign: 24,000 USD

BTW, you you get the red trust?

28 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Bounties is indeed a good source of money last 2017 and early 2018.

But it changes a lot, there were so many scam project, UTRUST was one of the best bounty i ever joined and made huge amount of money.

BTW, you you get the red trust?

It's a lot amount you made so far, yes I was late for UTRUST and seen a huge participants were there. Yes I got Red Trust for nothing violation as you may seen their trust system too.

So currently what bounties are you doing and how you are making money?

• +1 2

Just now, cryptosix said:

So currently what bounties are you doing and how you are making money?

I am working with RACHELX now, this is their last week of bounty with 376ETHEREUM budget for the signature campaign ( 8 weeks of work).

I am just waiting for this to end and the spreadsheet to be updated and i will join YOBIT signature campaign.

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am working with RACHELX now, this is their last week of bounty with 376ETHEREUM budget for the signature campaign ( 8 weeks of work).

I am just waiting for this to end and the spreadsheet to be updated and i will join YOBIT signature campaign.

Nice to see making money from Signature campaigns and yeah they pay to BTC or ETH and this can be easily converted into cash. I am a full member and no way to make money from signature.

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Nice to see making money from Signature campaigns and yeah they pay to BTC or ETH and this can be easily converted into cash. I am a full member and no way to make money from signature.

IF merit was not there and still the old way they implement until now i am close to become a legandary.

But theranking system was ruined, now it is hard to rank up even from JR to FUllmember.

Then if you get a lot of merit they will run down on your post and if they dont like it they will accuse you buying merits from other users.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

IF merit was not there and still the old way they implement until now i am close to become a legandary.

But theranking system was ruined, now it is hard to rank up even from JR to FUllmember.

Then if you get a lot of merit they will run down on your post and if they dont like it they will accuse you buying merits from other users.

Yeah, they do as they wishes, this is what made me to move on and left them a year back, but for making money I returned to them. No one will give merit as they offer for their friends only.  I have no hopes even to become a Junior Member.I got only 3 Reputation points for my old account from their starting of Merit system.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

now i am earning a bit low per month.

i am ranging now from 1000-2000 USD but still a good amount to have and cover enough for the expenses and savings.

Though investing is not covered anymore, but i know soon everything will be back to normal or even better!

There is no hope in cryptocurrency bounty campaigns nowadays because they often to delay the payment. Unless you join the project managed by very trusted manager, you cannot get any earnings at all.

• +1 1

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

34 minutes ago, lev said:

There is no hope in cryptocurrency bounty campaigns nowadays because they often to delay the payment. Unless you join the project managed by very trusted manager, you cannot get any earnings at all.

That is why we need to do more jobs (multi tasking)

That is the basic rule in doing bounties, never focus at one tree.

The most mistakes comitted by a bounty hunter is not to take the chance on free tokens.

4 hours ago, moonuranus said:

I have never earned so much these past few months with bounties and airdrops, I think I only earned about $120 maximum the past month, as this is only my sideline, it is still better to continue do real life works than this.

Yep, but here Real life gone dead have to make money online or in medical departments. In most of the countries Offline job is better for newbies, but most of the people are smart to make more money online than offline jobs.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, tsaroz said:

Welcome to Cryptotalk forum.

Are you welcoming OP? He is older than you in here 😆

8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

You alone?

Wow!

I was just stupid investing my own money LOL

• +1 1
  • +2 1

last month i didnot earn any money, i am in loss since last 1 year because all the market is down and i am holding from the high prices, so now i am just waiting for my coins to go up.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

Ranking up in btt is not easy as in the early days. But it's not that difficult too. I just made around 5 posts and got 2 merits (I don't have any friends there). I have never participated  in campaigns which offers tokens as most of them are worth nothing. That's when I heard about cryptotalk's pay per post campaign. So this will be my first earnings online. Apart from my faucet earnings which was a waste of time.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:27 AM, cryptokram said:

I guess you are just lucky to choose that project or you are very good at selecting campaigns. How exactly do you chose campaigns to join? 

• +1 2

On 10/1/2019 at 12:50 PM, cryptosix said:

Wow! You really had a good luck in doing bounties. Why don't you go back in bitcointalk forum? Since you have good reputation by making money through bounties. I also came from other forum but unfortunately in my 6 bounty campaigns I earned nothing. How I wished to apply signature campaign but it requires more merits to joined, so this time I trying my luck here in this new forum hoiping get paid, in decent amount.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, lucifer_8 said:

Ranking up in btt is not easy as in the early days. But it's not that difficult too. I just made around 5 posts and got 2 merits (I don't have any friends there). I have never participated  in campaigns which offers tokens as most of them are worth nothing. That's when I heard about cryptotalk's pay per post campaign. So this will be my first earnings online. Apart from my faucet earnings which was a waste of time.

I guess you are just lucky to choose that project or you are very good at selecting campaigns. How exactly do you chose campaigns to join? 

Before i always read the whitepaper and their road map, i do examine the team members and dig more if i can.

What is the project about and how will affect the future.

But now? after many scam ICO, i just go to IEO list before do what i've been doing before!

3 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Before i always read the whitepaper and their road map, i do examine the team members and dig more if i can.

What is the project about and how will affect the future.

But now? after many scam ICO, i just go to IEO list before do what i've been doing before!

So now you go for projects which has an IEO? I seen some projects offering IEOs in shitty/unheard exchanges. And how much do you get paid in most of them? Do you join all types of  bounties for a project? 

Edited by lucifer_8
  • +1 1

On 10/1/2019 at 6:20 AM, cryptosix said:

I am satisfied with bounties that paid with BTC or ETH which I converted into cash. It's hard to find such type of bounties, but some people are making good amount as I read here.

I also had a blog in the past, but expired since the people paid only tokens and not a worth of Penny.

BTC and ETH are very rare this days because most bounties only want to pay you with their token which value may not worth something once listed on exchange. 

I only watch out for bounties for already listed coin/token.

• +1 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:20 AM, cryptosix said:

Is this introduction post or you want to ask regarding our earning ? because you did not mention anything .

Nice to meet you here cheers 🙂 . always have two jobs it can only help you in most of the work .

On 10/1/2019 at 11:27 AM, cryptokram said:

Heya did you earn this amount ? in which project ? 

its a awesome amount 🙂 

i think you made a good lump-some 😛 .

You should teach us well in a good post it would be useful to all 🙂 

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, Cryptohash said:

Is this introduction post or you want to ask regarding our earning ? because you did not mention anything .

Nice to meet you here cheers 🙂 . always have two jobs it can only help you in most of the work .

Heya did you earn this amount ? in which project ? 

its a awesome amount 🙂 

i think you made a good lump-some 😛 .

You should teach us well in a good post it would be useful to all 🙂 

I am asking what did you earned in last month and how did you made it? I got tired from the most scams. Yes we need to prefer second source of income so that we cannot stay just on online works.

In the past I used to run business, but presently closed it, so their is no income for me at all.

• +1 1

On 10/1/2019 at 8:20 AM, cryptosix said:

Can you explain how much and how you earned this money ? what bounties ?

as I dont see lots of bounties currently that may give me a profit

13 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Can you explain how much and how you earned this money ? what bounties ?

as I dont see lots of bounties currently that may give me a profit

Currently the bounties are dead and things have been changed a lot. I would suggest to find other method of making money at this time. ICO's are scams and they looted a lot of people wealth in the past, so we can't see bounties that pay in BTC or ETHER

• +1 1