Your Earnings last Month - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

21 minutes ago, Sty1e said:

over the past month, my earnings have decreased due to the exchange rate of bitcoin and coins that I trade,except for mining, the amount of more than $ 500 is not exactly remember

Are you telling that you lost $500 just like that, not spent just lost in vain??? how do you guys deal with that?

unfortunately my earnings have been quite low let's say about $ 10 from cryptotalk, $ 200 from bitcointalk, and $ 10 from the staking of altcoins and $ 5 from paying surveys and $ 0.02 from mining...

On 10/1/2019 at 10:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

There is no limitations or exact amount that we earn from airdrop and bounty every month. Some day or month we can't earn. But some time it give us maximum profit which cover our previous work.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Welcome in this forum, if you work hard in this forum you will get 90 $ per month if bitcoin prise 10000$ , i think is a good amount to start investing in something you know about it , so i wish you all the bestw

My earnings here in cryptotalk is not that big but I really trying my best to work hard and have patience so that I can be successful in crypto someday.

I joined here on Crypto talk a week ago i think. So actually there is no chance for me to tell the whole month earnings. But it is quite certain that i earned quite a good amount of money in these days. In these days ,my lifetime joy was inside me to receive the money. This is my first income and I can manage my pocket money by this. I am very thankful to Crypto talk. 

I started last month but fid not get upto a hundred post even, I so this month i also had some lapses as i did not start early till late at the end of the month but i am now working hard towards it. 

I invested some money in a website and then unfortunately i was scammed.. but now i'm working here in this forum and i did some calculations to find that I could at least earn 60$ per month.

Well i could have made good profit if i would had sold my crypto currency when prices where quite exceptable but now we all know due to pendemic akl over the world the crypto market has faced huge damage.

6 minutes ago, Iamelneeno said:

Actually here on cryptotalk I haven't stayed earning yet but In my binance account have had some awesome profit from my investment which is about $400 and I only invested $50.

Sounds like you had some excellent trades then! Very good ... what is your strategy (except from buying low and selling high, of course)?

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I earned about $150 last month on bounty programs, look for them on the Bitcointalk forum, often only there are good bounties 

If you want a good profit, you should never stop working in this forum, and also you should not violate the laws of the forum and never underestimate it.

I make only $30 a month online since I'm now only earning from cryptotalk but I'll soon learn some investing techniques and then learn how to invest properly so that I can make some additional money online besides cryptotalk.

Last month I earned about 200 to 250 dollars from cryptotalk and trading but now due to some odd reasons I am not doing trading so only working at this great forum.

Investment or gain some skills and study the chart every day informations give money in the end everything that you put in mind that could help you can gain money from them even in the Crypto.

Most the time i lose monthly but in general i was able to gain all the money that i work because i didn't buy anything from crypto i just earned money by working here and in the other sites.

that my profits are calculated every month according to the prices in the advertise and the sum of effort for each day, but I call to mind you succeed with investment if you like to bring in a share of riches or inform you to bargain and store currencies until the outlay rises

On 4/9/2020 at 12:25 AM, Mrrixkhan said:

I have earned 200$ from airdrops in the mean time,by the way thanks for being here and for sharing your love as we see a lot of people earned nothing.

Good for you, I am earn less than $200 last month, I dont have any jobs in crypto now, I wish I could find a good airdrop as yours, congrats mate.

In the last month i have made roughly 600000 satoshi from crypto and the faucets and this forum. I do not get involved in any bounties as i am not sure exactly how those work and i will still have to look into that. But i am interested in earning more and hope to find more ways in the future by which to earn more. Unfortunately i lost a large portion of my earnings to a scam and therefore i am now starting to earn again.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Except for a fixed currency, you can tell how much income you have earned in a month. But it is true that no one will speak of the exact source of his income. Everyone knows we can make money very easily by working on crypto. I did not make much money, but the income I made was through trade.

My earning is not too big, but it's enough for in monthly, and I still trying to earn more money by doing many things. It's not just related to the crypto market, but I did the other works that out of crypto because that can give me another source of income. In these hard situations, we need to find other works or jobs that can give us a chance to make money. I am sure that we can make that money, as long as we can find the right jobs that will suit us, and with some good effort, we will make money from those jobs.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:50 PM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

I got the right amount of pay. It is not enough tomake me rich bu mt atleast I am earning a good amount of money. I am continuing to work with crypto talk forums and contribute because they are paying me so we must do our work too. 

If you are devoted to this forum and work here consistently you can actually earn enough at month end,  for me it hasn't been long I joined this forum but I have made alot of earnings here , so I think you can do so too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I didn't win much. On the day I started working in the forum, the price of bitcoin unfortunately decreased and it did not go up because, but I still work all day and notice that money from the forum is for me daily work like the rest of the business.

I earned about $ 100 last month from all bounty programs and airdrops, I was very lazy and because of this this amount is so small, I usually earn much more.