Your Earnings last Month - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

On cryptocurrency and bounties if I add up I always fix a profit of $800 every month. After I achived at the profit I usually trade quietly and do bounties. Sometimes I can make $2000 or more a month if the market is in good condition and I have a lot of good moods.

well , i didnt make much trades on the last month so i was writing posts here only , i made from  cryptotalk nearly 75 $  on 2 month  , im planing to rise this number more this month . 

53 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Don't worry now you just work there sincerely and you will be rewarded everyday for your support towards the platform that's will make you feel better

Yeah that is better for me, I am now good here but I am also trying to join some bounty from very trusted projects so that one day I earn a huge amount of money. 

I earned here in forum in this month is just low, i need being more active in posting to get some big profit a day, i hope that the price of bitcoin in a market will be high because the value of profit here a day just just $2.3 only.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:49 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

last month i didnot earn any money, i am in loss since last 1 year because all the market is down and i am holding from the high prices, so now i am just waiting for my coins to go up.

Hehehe..

Your fate is the same as my fate because last year in 2018 I did not get money and I even held losses in one year because I saw market conditions go down so I held it while waiting for high prices again.

Hopefully in the new year we will see prices in the market go up so that we can sell them at high prices.

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Besides you can trade with your balance so you can earn some extra money from the trading section.

Yes I am also trading and for that I am using yobit because I know that yobit is more trusted and no one can hack yobit exchange. I feel my money safe with yobit.

keep going few weeks i just didnot get any money, i'm sure through decrease as keep going one year considering that the whole set of economy might be downwards not to mention i'm sure sustaining out of your big deals, which means nowadays i'm sure solely waiting your funds to move into.

On 05/12/2019 at 04:57, Bakomanka said:

Je n'aime pas gagner beaucoup, mais je suis calme, reconnaissant envers l'aristocrate, car je dis que près de quelqu'un qui gagne moins que je gagne, mais la valeur est confidentielle. 

Who does not like to win a lot my friend! I'm not of your opinion, you can keep the figure that you win confidential but say that winning a lot is not in your interests you excuse me!

8 hours ago, dillah said:

On cryptocurrency and bounties if I add up I always fix a profit of $800 every month. After I achived at the profit I usually trade quietly and do bounties. Sometimes I can make $2000 or more a month if the market is in good condition and I have a lot of good moods.

That's great to have such amount and I am too looking to sell the bounty tokens when they release to me instead of holding as I got tired from previous bounties where the price fall down to bottom.

Well I also produce in the world of crypto, although not much I can make in a gross count of about $ 64. I don't know about the method that will produce a decent one if you spend the time to work I think you can trade on yobit as possible.

Last month bring me near $80 - that was airdrop-tokens (~$30) from new exchange CoinDeal and some amount XLM (~$50) from messenger Keybase.

12 hours ago, Amit01229 said:

I'm also earned more then 330 dollars past month from Airdrop and also some from this website and NRG and XLM airdrop was best

It's nice to hear about XLM airdrop, but where do you get all these news about airdrops. I was looking to get such free things, however I am missing all the time.

23 hours ago, cryptosix said:

That's great to have such amount and I am too looking to sell the bounty tokens when they release to me instead of holding as I got tired from previous bounties where the price fall down to bottom.

True, indeed in this case tokens from bounties are better to sell immediately after listing on the exchanger. Different in 2017 where there are still many tokens that have high value after listing.

Last month, i got about 80 usd from cryototalk and about 100 usd from bitcointalk. in my trading account, i calculated about 300 usd profit. it was a good earning for me.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I also currently only work in Cryptotalk and earn from it well. Last month I earned about 70$ from this wonderful forum. I am also upgrading my Bitcointalk account so that I can sign up to signatures campaigns and I think this will be very good for earning from these two sites only.

For last month, November 2019. My earning is around $300 from trading altcoin, but for other investment i think still on growing, so i don't take my interest because i want do compound investment. So i invest back my interest to investment, hope my investment will more big than now.

Currently i never do airdrop or bounty. I am still don't have any time do it, because i see need taking much time. But if that is worth maybe i can reschedule my time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Sometimes I've been used cryptotalk 5 times a week but my other post in not consider or accept. But if I'm not mistaken 0.0016 Btc is my earnings last month but i want to earn more Bitcoins this month to buy some stuff for myself and my family.

Actually I joined in this site someday.  And I earn money a little number. And it is not a full month. So I earn some money in this time.

51 minutes ago, Bantay116 said:

Now im earning maybe 200$ amounts. And this is good for me now because on the past month and last year i earn nothing on bounty camp. 

For me $200 is big amount.

May i know how you get it, is it all pure from bounty campaign. Because i see know many bounty campaign is scam coin. This year i see airdrop is good but i never do it. I see if you invest some in investbox for example you can get some interest with that money.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I am jobless too brother. if someone knows that to increase income online please suggest me to I have on earned some dollars through telegram. let's hope that I earn from Crypto talk.org.many of the online platforms pay very less.this is genuine. 

Last month We did not obtain cash through cryptocurrency. Perhaps last month wasn't my personal fortunate day time. As well as We stay in line with crypto.

If we go in flash back of 3 years we have lots of chances to earn crypto huge amounts. but it is too much difficult to earn a decent amount now a days. Struggle need to get more and more.