Your Earnings last Month - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

On 10/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

Why you ask how much we made and you don't say how much you made. This is not good you know. And probably this was the reason you became red trusted becauase of the way you approach people. I don't trust you either with questions like these.

• +1 1

I do not have much of an earning since I do not yet cashing it out. That is why I would say that it would be better to say that it do not have yet earnings getting accumulated especially when someone is asking. I do not wanted to make it look like they ar trying to avoid me to getting suspected about the times that they have done.  

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, cryptosix said:

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money.

You should first of all read the rules of the forum and then the rules of the campaigns that the forum is running. If you only plan to earn money from anything you do this is the reason you were red tagged. You should have more important to be a decent member and one that is not just asking questions about how to earn. You are just looking like some person that completely disregards the fact that this is a forum about cryptocurrencies and you are only here to earn money.

• +1 1

I would really like to know how much I earn per month with cryptocurrencies, but it is difficult sometimes we have gains and in consecutive losses, it is difficult to calculate everything correctly but I would say something around $ 300

Last month was really good for me. I earned near 60 usd from the DLRS airdrop of Yobit. Earned about 200 usd profit for holding minex. Got 80 usd (2 wallets) from FIO flash sale in EDGE wallet. Also sold my talk token .

Its a  great that the cryptotalk is started to paid from the last few months after  a little pause and that things is encourage the  user to be here. Last month i have earn around eighty dollar but after the transaction the price of the talk coin is drop. That's why i am little bit scared about of that. 

I think you discuss about the bitcointalk forum, I had an account there for years but I didn't automatically gain a rank because I wasn't part of the spam bounty campaigns to have a thousand messages written all about progress in the bounties. It is terrible what that site did and I left completely as the bounty spammers were suddenly ranked to legendary from just being useless and they thought they could make demands and trash other people.

• +3 1

I suppose remaining month I just earned approximately 0.002 bitcoin because I simply do now not spend most of my time here in crypto, due to the fact i am still analyzing and that i think my earning will develop a little due to the fact I began operating in yobit's crypto talk campaign.

• +3 1

I joined a platform 2month  ago and opened a U bit account, so last month I could not spend as much time in this forum for which my income is much less. Last month I earned from crypto forum will be around 90- $ 120.

With cryptocurrencies I have generated a maximum of 200 dollars a month, which is a high amount considering that I only did it with airdrops and campaigns, not investing, however currently I only have 100 usd per month and I try to associate with Okex and bring something new to the forum.

The minimum I have generated during a month was $ 25, since I did not have much Capital.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Last month I did not make a profit, but I lost about twenty dollars. The matter is bad. It is half of what I have. It is necessary to risk and try to compensate this month.

Towards ending of any giving year crypto currency usually goes high yielding positive chance of making huge amount of profit, in this period of time the possible amount to earn may be up to $90 in old campaign, talk less of now that members are enjoying both phases of payment. Probably it may be more than $100 combine together

• +2 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Towards ending of any giving year crypto currency usually goes high yielding positive chance of making huge amount of profit, in this period of time the possible amount to earn may be up to $90 in old campaign, talk less of now that members are enjoying both phases of payment. Probably it may be more than $100 combine together

There is high possibility for the great bitcoin to reach $20,000 this year and for that reason i will advise investors to become more patient with the market since we are gradually coming closer to the year ending when the price is expected to rise rapidly, patience is what will make us to earn bigger profit especially when one Invest on bitcoin.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I start earn money 20 days ago on crypto currencies .  I create posts and I earn money by posting in  40 dollars . This is my 12 to 13 days payment  . I am new and I don't have more knowledge about crypto trading that's why I earn money just posting .

• +1 1

I'm actually a newcomer and I started cryptotalk at the end of the month. So, can't tell you specifically. But its 250 talk and almost 10-15 SAts that you are getting every day. So, the if you know good trading you can make a lot of money with this coins. You just need deep knowledge of the market.

37 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

There is high possibility for the great bitcoin to reach $20,000 this year and for that reason i will advise investors to become more patient with the market since we are gradually coming closer to the year ending when the price is expected to rise rapidly, patience is what will make us to earn bigger profit especially when one Invest on bitcoin.

@Projectcrypto..The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  So everyone can benefit by investing with Bitcoin.  Bitcoin will cross 20K this year.  However, the price of Bitcoin rises towards the end of the year and decreases at the beginning of the year.  So all investors should invest in bitcoin with patience. The price of bitcoin will increase a lot in the future.

• +2 1

Now in my opinion the best thing that we have to do that to work on cryptotalk and start trading in yobit with your little saving which is really profitable. It will be good and we can earn good profit from that.

I am not earning anything from anywhere online get but I am thinking to start a YouTube channel after that maybe I would be able to earn a good amount right now I am only earning a bit from this place.

As of now I think my earning from last month is around 40 USD and I earn that just by working in this forum. Even though I don't manage to get paid with my 20 posts, I still earn some money and I will just hold it until the talk token's value rises. I am really looking forward to earn more because I really want to try trading once I get my profit from holding.

No expectation in cryptocurrencies abundance crusades these days since they regularly to postpone the installment. Except if you join the venture oversaw by exceptionally confided in director, you can't get any income whatsoever.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Well bounty campaigns are good way to earn if anyone gets the path to have referrals.  Those who gets referrals in airdrops make a good amount of money as you made. This forum is a good way to earn decent amount of money. I am just working in this forum now and i have made a good amount in last month. So i can say stick with this forum.

• +1 1

Now my earning is start and  me only earn from reacts and my income 300 from reacts the post so i am hopefully to earn more from this forum and it is big news for me that my earning is start now and i will be able to survive now in this forum

There is no standard to earning, it depends on the trading and on the price action. If your only interest is making a few dollars from online jobs then you can do that and see for your self but the real profit you are missing come with investing in cryptocurrencies and risking, without risk you can work and make something that will be very small compared to what you can earn with investments.

The trade of the talk token happened previous month that's why I was able to make a good amount of money previous month from this forum. My entire cryptocurrency earnings are through this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury