How to make Crypto from Twitter - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

How to make Crypto from Twitter

Interesting post. I did not realise this was possible to do. What kind of average returns can you expect considering the effort and time it would take up? Did you find it worthwhile to do?

18 hours ago, saddamali said:

IF you have a twitter account which have a 2000+ plus follower you make some money by doing social media bounty campaign.Go this bounty forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Yes. Having strong social presence can offer everyone a chance to get some royalty and reward for their activities conducted on social media especially Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Instagram and many more.

So thanks for an informative post and pointing some special issues to get involved.

• Useful or interesting 1

twitter has blocked my 3 full accounts and has not opened any more. aggressive follow-up, re-tweet, etc. I did not do; but they blocked me with this reason. Twitter is very brutal against crypto accounts and insists on this behavior.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:45 PM, Dprincebh said:

Nowadays Twitter are just fond of blocking users. You wouldn't have to break the rules before your account is suspended. My account with more than 20k followers got suspended just because I was doing crypto

Yeah that's the truth, my 1st twitter with 10k++ followers where i build almost 3 years blocked by twitter last year and this year my second twitter account with 3k++ followers also blocked, very stressful , i not so easy to get a real followers in twitter, easy to say but hard to do.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:10 PM, cryptosix said:

5. Once you gained more than 10k followers start to sell tweet services on forums.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:40 AM, cryptosix said:

This system worked for me and still working for more people, but I am not responsible if it didn't worked with you. Don't dream to make huge money and just think it is daily digest.

We all are on Social network sites, but we never knew that we can make huge amount with Social media sites too. Here I am describing some money can be generated easily by being an active member on Twitter. I will update this post if any changes are required.

!. Make an account on Twitter with the name should be in the form of Crypto, BTC or something that is for Crypto currency only.

2. Follow Crypto People that are active and follow back .

3. Retweet everyday in frequent time, not just 10 tweets at one time and leave it aside. so the account should look like genuine Crypto user.

4. Build more followers, but don't do repeatedly as Twitter will suspend your account.

5. Once you gained more than 10k followers start to sell tweet services on forums.

6. Check the Bounties and services section everyday, find Twitter promotion services so you get paid for tweeting.

7. Check your stats of Tweets engagements.

8. Do the 7th one for some days and pick the highest engaged tweets.

9. Make screenshot of these Engagements and start a service in the services section.

10. When you start the service give free credit for the first buyers and ask them to review your service.

11. Contact the developers Directly by showing your service thread as most of them are interested in buying if they met a good service.

12. Check Twitter Giveaways too, as most of them are giving BTC for their followers and retweet's. I got paid something once a time.

Don't forget to build more followers and I recommend 20k would be fine, but please use the Twitter rules for avoiding suspension of account. It takes time as it makes money.

This is for newbies those who are looking to make money fast,

I will update this post regularly and if you find anything wrong or still exist to add please post below.

thanks it was very helpful, but i dont understand well can you send me some video links  how to gain followers

thanks

10 minutes ago, mX4² said:

Yeah that's the truth, my 1st twitter with 10k++ followers where i build almost 3 years blocked by twitter last year and this year my second twitter account with 3k++ followers also blocked, very stressful , i not so easy to get a real followers in twitter, easy to say but hard to do.

Sorry to hear about your accounts, when you are active and doing correct things. then no way to  get blocked. I heard more people got problems with their account and Twitter too won't reply much.

I request you to ask twitter help if they can, what I say  someone reported your account as our accounts are still working without any blocks.

If you are active on Twitter people automatically follows you without any problems.

Ill post some links and screenshots soon in the first post.

• Useful or interesting 1

37 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Sorry to hear about your accounts, when you are active and doing correct things. then no way to  get blocked. I heard more people got problems with their account and Twitter too won't reply much.

I request you to ask twitter help if they can, what I say  someone reported your account as our accounts are still working without any blocks.

If you are active on Twitter people automatically follows you without any problems.

Ill post some links and screenshots soon in the first post.

Thanks for your concerns and i appreciate that, but i already contact their support and they said i had violate the rules, it's hard to get in their eyes if our account not verified , now i just move on and starting back again building my 3rd account.

Twitter,facebook, telegram and some blog article is best way to increase you earns so this tutorial gives idea to improve yourself. I will follow your suggest

i dont know about to make crypto in twitter because i dont have twitter account but  in above all friend giving good solution appreciate

I've never used Twitter to make money and I probably won't to be honest. Don't forget that you can also find ICO's or airdrops, or other websites that have affiliate programs and invite people via your referral link. This also works well with faucets - where you just invite people and when they start claiming you are also paid a small commission.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin