How to make Crypto from Twitter - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

How to make Crypto from Twitter

This system worked for me and still working for more people, but I am not responsible if it didn't worked with you. Don't dream to make huge money and just think it is daily digest.

We all are on Social network sites, but we never knew that we can make huge amount with Social media sites too. Here I am describing some money can be generated easily by being an active member on Twitter. I will update this post if any changes are required.

!. Make an account on Twitter with the name should be in the form of Crypto, BTC or something that is for Crypto currency only.

2. Follow Crypto People that are active and follow back .

3. Retweet everyday in frequent time, not just 10 tweets at one time and leave it aside. so the account should look like genuine Crypto user.

4. Build more followers, but don't do repeatedly as Twitter will suspend your account.

5. Once you gained more than 10k followers start to sell tweet services on forums.

6. Check the Bounties and services section everyday, find Twitter promotion services so you get paid for tweeting.

7. Check your stats of Tweets engagements.

8. Do the 7th one for some days and pick the highest engaged tweets.

9. Make screenshot of these Engagements and start a service in the services section.

10. When you start the service give free credit for the first buyers and ask them to review your service.

11. Contact the developers Directly by showing your service thread as most of them are interested in buying if they met a good service.

12. Check Twitter Giveaways too, as most of them are giving BTC for their followers and retweet's. I got paid something once a time.

Don't forget to build more followers and I recommend 20k would be fine, but please use the Twitter rules for avoiding suspension of account. It takes time as it makes money.

This is for newbies those who are looking to make money fast,

I will update this post regularly and if you find anything wrong or still exist to add please post below.

Edited by cryptosix
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

this information is very useful for beginners, in addition to Twitter, of course there are still many other social media, Facebook and Instagram are also very busy talking about crypto and investment, there can also be a land to earn cryptocurrencies.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Thanks a lot for the advice. I've been thinking about using social media especially Twitter to make a little bit on the side and you've given me a lot of helpful pointers.

Thanks for the advice mate, Very informative!, We need more people like you in the crypto world today. Anyway I always use the hashtags #BTC for every tweet related to cryptocurrency and always get new followers!

15 hours ago, cryptosix said:

This system worked for me and still working for more people, but I am not responsible if it didn't worked with you. Don't dream to make huge money and just think it is daily digest.

We all are on Social network sites, but we never knew that we can make huge amount with Social media sites too. Here I am describing some money can be generated easily by being an active member on Twitter. I will update this post if any changes are required.

!. Make an account on Twitter with the name should be in the form of Crypto, BTC or something that is for Crypto currency only.

3. Retweet everyday in frequent time, not just 10 tweets at one time and leave it aside. so the account should look like genuine Crypto user.

4. Build more followers, but don't do repeatedly as Twitter will suspend your account.

5. Once you gained more than 10k followers start to sell tweet services on forums.

6. Check the Bounties and services section everyday, find Twitter promotion services so you get paid for tweeting.

9. Make screenshot of these Engagements and start a service in the services section.

10. When you start the service give free credit for the first buyers and ask them to review your service.

11. Contact the developers Directly by showing your service thread as most of them are interested in buying if they met a good service.

12. Check Twitter Giveaways too, as most of them are giving BTC for their followers and retweet's. I got paid something once a time.

Don't forget to build more followers and I recommend 20k would be fine, but please use the Twitter rules for avoiding suspension of account. It takes time as it makes money.

I will update this post regularly and if you find anything wrong or still exist to add please post below.

Thanks for sharing this detailed information on how to build on a crypto niche on Twitter, could you please mention some forums that has such bounties and services section for use, after hitting the 10k - 20k followers? 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

15 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I do not understand this line. 

First How to build more followers?

And what actions should not be done repeatedly?

Please explain, friend. And what is your twitter account?

22 minutes ago, gordyyy said:

Thanks a lot for the advice. I've been thinking about using social media especially Twitter to make a little bit on the side and you've given me a lot of helpful pointers.

While it easy to make money or extra earning with the tips given by the OP, you also be very careful with the contents you post on Twitter to avoid being banned.

3 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Don't follow or unfollow more people at a time.

Give some frequent time so Twitter cannot suspend your account.

I mean don't repeat following in less time, just be like a human and also don't use tools.

Hope you got understood what I said.

My Twitter account got falled back below 8k followers as I am not using more than a year for some reasons.

Edit :

@martmobi

I have seen in Bitcointalk forums services section where they offer BTC, ETH for large followers They pay BTC directly to your wallet instead of tokens.

Edited by cryptosix

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Don't follow or unfollow more people at a time.

Give some frequent time so Twitter cannot suspend your account.

I mean don't repeat following in less time, just be like a human and also don't use tools.

Hope you got understood what I said.

My Twitter account got falled back below 8k followers as I am not using more than a year for some reasons.

And how to build followers? Is it by being following and unfollowing? I don't understand you well. And what tools? Please be more specific?

6 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

And how to build followers? Is it by being following and unfollowing? I don't understand you well. And what tools? Please be more specific?

yeah following and unfollowing, but you get more followers if you are active.

check this article as I am not the owner of this website or the author.

sproutsocial.com/insights/how-to-get-more-followers-on-twitter/

19 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Great post!  Thank you!

I had no idea you could make crypto with social media. I've actively traded and invested in coins and now have going alternative ways to earn free. Such as XYO Geo mining, electroneum mining from my phone, etc. The crypto space is really still in it's beginning stages. Excited to see where we are at in 5 years. 

wright @Dprincebh, Nowadays many old twitter account suspended for bounty campaign.So I to do only llinkdin,facebook and reddit social media campaign.I prefer you to do signture campaign from bitcointalk service section.

If you want to unfollow back those who unfollowed you there is a great tool for that:

https://unfollowerstats.com/first

I've been using that one for years and it works great. They've recently put a limit on the follows and unfollows you make though. It used to be unlimited for free users.

5 minutes ago, fundeal said:

No experienced person can understand what the OP is trying to say, it appear more like a mere words than a guide.

Apart from the twitter name that is already known, this guide should contain links and probably pictures in order for people to understand you fully.

Hi thanks for everyone, as I wrote first time here, but probably with pictures and a video might be very useful. Thanks again I will add some pictures,  links so that newbies can understand everything.

Let me know if there is anything to add in the tutorial, we need to bring this forum up.

This is such a great topic but we all know twitter can go crazy at times. 

There was a time I built my twitter account to 2,500 followers, only for twitter to reduce my followers to 2,000 within months. I wonder what happened because my twitter audit score is always above 98%.

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

10 hours ago, lucky80 said:

The line is only emphasis that, if you add too many users at once, over a long period of time in one session, Twitter will suspend your account, (but I feel the suspension is temporarily), so it doesn't matter, if you get suspended, wait for 2 - 5 days for the account to rest, then continue once more. 

I hope this helps. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Basically this post is about becoming a twitter influencer. You gather a large amount of followers then ask people to pay you to promote their tweets to all your followers.

It's a difficult and not very lucrative mode of income if you ask me.

I stopped trying to get money from Twitter. Mostly I've got worthless tokens and wasted a lot of time.

Is there a good source for real campaigns that pay more than peanuts?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

2 hours ago, taba said:

this is what i hate about crypto twitter nowadays, it used to be traders having fun and jokes and posting TA, but now its people trying to do fake giveaways and grow thier flowers to get paid promotions and shill scam coins to newbies who eventually end up hating crypto, 

It does not really matter, as long as you know why you visit such social media site, how other people uses the website to further their individual needs and goals shouldn't get to you, plus if you don't like what they post on you page or wall, you could just block it, yeah? 

No need to get upset my friend. 

I do these tricks as well. They are very useful. Just watch out for scammers on Crypto Twitter. There are plenty of them. But you can make some good crypto doing giveaways on Twitter and airdrops on Telegram 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn unlimited Bitcoin: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/ | Best Bitcoin Faucet: https://freebitco.in/ | Best Cryptoexchange site (7.3-10% annual interest on crypto): https://www.bitrue.com/ | Bitcoin cashback on shopping: lolli.com |

The spam you need to make will put your account to be unfollowed by most of your friends...I tries too and that happened...so unless you have a big number of followers its hard to achieve some good profits but hey anything is welcomed.

8 minutes ago, Paranoia123 said:

The spam you need to make will put your account to be unfollowed by most of your friends...I tries too and that happened...so unless you have a big number of followers its hard to achieve some good profits but hey anything is welcomed.

If you have a great offer to promote, I feel instead of buying a Twitter account, it's best to become an influencers and have them share your offer it's a cheap form of advertising out there. 

but isn't Twitter strictly forbidding crypto promotion? because Twitter thinks that crypto posts are spam. and sure enough usually in a short time a Twitter account caught doing that will Suspend.