Big risk, big gain or lost - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kingjames

Big risk, big gain or lost

I place a bet in a betting site call sportybet, when I put 50$ the potential winning is just 150$ so I decide to risk 500$, and I won't 3200$, then a week later I decided to put more that 500$ and I lost 2000$. I can't gamble anymore its very painful

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Gambling is very interesting, but gambling will be wretched if you lust in doing it, so master the rhythm of the game first, don't be lured by huge results, even though you can be big, then the possibility of losing will also be greater, so gambling beats you

From $50 you can won $3200 and the questions is why you coming back to gamble not leave the game because if you stop gamble after won and i'm sure you will never lost your money so in this case greed manipulated you but it's common happend for almost every gamblers in the world

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Razendra18 said:

9 hours ago, Kingjames said:

I place a bet in a betting site call sportybet, when I put 50$ the potential winning is just 150$ so I decide to risk 500$, and I won't 3200$, then a week later I decided to put more that 500$ and I lost 2000$. I can't gamble anymore its very painful

Learn not to be greedy. Winning is a luck. 🙂 I know this site www.bitbook.ag they provides 10% cashback on player's losses every month. Check it out!

10 hours ago, Kingjames said:

This is not just gambling, this same logic applies to the investments as well. The more you invest the bigger returns you get (or losses) It is all about maintaining a balance between your investments and your cash. If you put all of your money on gambling, you can win big if you win but what if you lose? Yep, you lose all.

11 hours ago, Kingjames said:

One thing I dont understand "I decided to put more thaN 500$ and I lost 2000$" how? 😀

You bet 4 times with 500$ or you bet 2000$ at once? 😀

It's simple you win big profit and you think you can make bigger and collapse and that is the story. 😀

I think you need to stop gambling and start to earn cryptocurrency and if you can to invest in cryptocurrency.

194516839_MovaviScreenShot043-BANKOFTRON-ThebestinvestmentgameonTRONblockchain._-www.bank-of-tron_com.jpg.b8edcf7f69f4d025d1086f3c4a7898ee.jpg

3 hours ago, cutecute said:

I agree. Its is really tempting to gamble again when you win something like $3200, the common thing that we can see in a gambler is the more they win, the more they want so they will not stop gambling or leave until they have no more money.

You learned an important lesson that can be mirrored when it comes to trading as well. If you make $3200 from purchasing an altcoin for $50, you would probably make the same mistake. This is normal as it's a very common reaction/mistake. 

When you come to gambling you should take of your pink glasses and stop to share unwon profit before you really won it. When you gamble you should to keep in head that the percent of probability that you'll loose is much higher than to win, especially on online gambling sites.

9 hours ago, Superred said:

From $50 you can won $3200 and the questions is why you coming back to gamble not leave the game because if you stop gamble after won and i'm sure you will never lost your money so in this case greed manipulated you but it's common happend for almost every gamblers in the world

maybe all he think that he can just win without losing 

but actually this happen to me before. At that time i play with just 0.02 BTC and i won around 0.08 btc but my gambling addiction gave me away and i lose all my btc from that gambling session 

Every gamble is a risk with a big win or a loss and this is why we gamble , to make money and some of us enjoy it as well to watch games and cheer for the team who had gamble on.

7 hours ago, Danity said:

maybe all he think that he can just win without losing 

but actually this happen to me before. At that time i play with just 0.02 BTC and i won around 0.08 btc but my gambling addiction gave me away and i lose all my btc from that gambling session 

There is no such thing that gambling without losing but indeed in gambling if you won it makes you so curious and want to win some more money moreover too if you lost that you will thinking to attempts to recover your lost and that's why while gambling people have to control theirself to avoid these happend

Hi James

You did not mention how much you plan to invest or whether in btc or eth or what? 

Further, you did not specify if you have invested in the past at all or not, if yes, then with which sites?

Based on the information you provide, i would then be able to give you more information as appropriate

11 hours ago, james said:

which betting site gives maximum profit and small loss pls let me know if anyone knows. thanks

there is no website that give you small lose unless your self that doing it 

but if you want to know gambling website that has high max profit. You can see it on this website https://dicesites.com/

brother you should withrawl your profite and run a way , but now its too late and yes its painful , im sorry for you lost bro .

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

For some I reason, I agreed with you, every time raise the base bet, bad luck happens. If you ask the admins and MODs over there (gambling sites) will give you the same and unclear answer "it's all pure luck". I also wanted to stop,but after I lost some, it keeps me coming back to pursue my losses. (Someday I remember this word "when the fun stops,stop! from gambleaware). Hope we can't quit soon

On 10/9/2019 at 1:09 PM, Kingjames said:

don't be gredy after you win. remember, this is gambling site. they will do anyway to take back their money. if you want earn more, try another site, don't stuck only to one site.

Even 1$ is winning bro dont put too much money on bets. Gambling is abput your winning ambition so if you can't control your feeling or ambitions you will get nothing from gambling.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:17 PM, Razendra18 said:

Gambling is very interesting, but gambling will be wretched if you lust in doing it, so master the rhythm of the game first, don't be lured by huge results, even though you can be big, then the possibility of losing will also be greater, so gambling beats you

win once and lose many times, it is a system of gambling sites, don't believe it easily.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, iloveyobit said:

brother you should withrawl your profite and run a way , but now its too late and yes its painful , im sorry for you lost bro .

I totally agree with your opinion, it's very good broo. Have a nice day

It is a rule of thumb that when you risks big the the return would also be big but it may be in your favour or against you. In my opinion its better to play safe rather to risk your earning. If you have enough in your pocket you can also risks big.

26 minutes ago, bocile said:

win once and lose many times, it is a system of gambling sites, don't believe it easily.

I totally agree with your opinion, it's very good broo. Have a nice day

Have you ever experienced it? if it ever means me and you have the same story, the more we continue the more we lose to gambling

On 09.10.2019 at 09:09, Kingjames said:

Dude, you're just a gambling genius! You were created for this game, why did you stop there? Why did you even bet so much? Better to play futures! It will definitely be more profitable!

58 minutes ago, Razendra18 said:

Have you ever experienced it? if it ever means me and you have the same story, the more we continue the more we lose to gambling

then why do you always do it? I know what you think is money,

so I understand that, is there an intention to stop?

7 hours ago, huntersis said:

then why do you always do it? I know what you think is money,

so I understand that, is there an intention to stop?

I want to do it, and I really want to stop, now I start to move away from sites that smell like gambling, because seeing ads on gambling sites is an attraction

On 10/9/2019 at 2:09 AM, Kingjames said:

You are playing a huge amount of money. That's insane! I prefer learning how to do day trading. It is a safer way to make money. You need to be patient. Not everybody can win the lottery every day, my friend.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:09 PM, Kingjames said:

sometimes they will win us first to make us more eager to bet, only then will we continue to lose