Dialogue with the Administration - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

Do you have planned to implement ranking system in this forum, like the higher you rank, your payment will also increase do you even also think this  kind of idea? i mean 1000 satoshi is enough but i am just curios what will happen if you implement ranking system here.

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 10
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 5

11 hours ago, eleos said:

I will like to ask two questions and I hope it is not forbidden. 😉

You can ask as many questions as you want within reason.

1. Any plans on "recruiting" actual real members to help clean up the forum? Personally I am talking about the gambling section where actually 99% of all posts are pure spam - people are either repeating what has already been said, not responding to OP at all or even posting stuff that makes absolutely no sense - in many cases even by just using random words that went through automated translation tools.

I think yes, we plan to give some users the opportunity to moderate their topics and in the future it will be possible to expand their capabilities. There really is a problem with wrapping up messages, bots and spammers, and we figure it out, if you have time, try to send reports; I think we will come up with something for especially active reporters with useful reports.

2. Any plans on implementing localized boards, for example German? 

As far as I know at the moment - no. The forum is still quite young and it is difficult to talk about it.

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 7

^ I think no one will mind that I will reply with 2 messages in a row so that there is no long text.

1 hour ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Do you have planned to implement ranking system in this forum, like the higher you rank, your payment will also increase do you even also think this  kind of idea? i mean 1000 satoshi is enough but i am just curios what will happen if you implement ranking system here.

The ranking system already exists, but so far it is still in the initial stage and needs to be improved, I think the rankings will change and be based not only on the number of posts but also on other parameters, but simple enough so that any user does not experience strong problems.
There have already been discussions on the forum about raising payments depending on the ranks, but at the moment this is not planned, perhaps it will be in the future.
In any case, the ranks should give advantages, so I think the privileges will still be, as is known from the BTT of the forum, the next yobit subscription company will be held on our forum, so I do not exclude that the ranks will be taken into account there.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 12
  • -2 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 4

I am also new to this forum and I have issue with IP address. A friend complained that his phone was used to access someone else's account and he was banned too. Is there any way to appeal such ban or an avenue for double checking the root cause of the ban

2 hours ago, Desais said:

In any case, the ranks should give advantages, so I think the privileges will still be, as is known from the BTT of the forum, the next yobit subscription company will be held on our forum, so I do not exclude that the ranks will be taken into account

What is BTT?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -1 1
  • +1 15
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

45 minutes ago, Popedee said:

I am also new to this forum and I have issue with IP address. A friend complained that his phone was used to access someone else's account and he was banned too. Is there any way to appeal such ban or an avenue for double checking the root cause of the ban

You can make a request and a full description of the problem in the topic and you will be provided with evidence or contact the PM administration.

45 minutes ago, Popedee said:

What is BTT?

bitcointalk.org

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

38 minutes ago, max2020 said:

Hello, thank you for communicating with us, but I was wondering: Is there an application on the Google Play store for the forum where I face some problems in the forum's sizes when I browse the forum from the mobile phone because my phone screen size is not large and displays sizes on a large cross-bar

Hi, there are no app for the phone, the forum is well adapted for the standard screens of mobile phones and this is enough at the initial stage.

• +1 10
  • +2 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Hello. When we reach the daily limit of 30 posts why can we post again? Today I have collected 30 posts but I can still post.  In my opinion it would be so much easier if you collect 30 posts a day should have received a warning that you have reached the limit

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 12
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

9 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

Hello. When we reach the daily limit of 30 posts why can we post again? Today I have collected 30 posts but I can still post.  In my opinion it would be so much easier if you collect 30 posts a day should have received a warning that you have reached the limit

This is a forum for communication between people on crypto topics and not a forum for making money, we just pay 30 messages a day, but you can write and communicate as much as you like and no one will limit people in communication.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

19 minutes ago, Franklin02 said:

1. You made mention of the next yobit campaign will be here on cryptotalk, most members are excited already. I'd like to know if there's a timeline already set out (like date) that the campaign would start. And if it'll affect the current Pay per post system. 

Hey. This information is taken from the off.account on BTT where it was said that the next company will be held here, we are trying to get more information, but so far it is not. As soon as itis, I think we will make an announcement.

23 minutes ago, Franklin02 said:

2. Any plans to bring more active reputable members to certain degree of management on the forum? Just like Bitcointalk has DT1 or Merit sources. I'm in no where comparing btt with cryptotalk. Just outlining a feature. 

As I wrote to the user above, we plan to give some users the ability to self-moderate their topics and in the future it is possible to expand their capabilities. It is also possible that we will unite users into different groups (now all users fall under the Mebmers group), perhaps we will create more groups with different privileges.
We will not have the same system (DT1 or Merit) as on BTT, but we constantly think how to improve the forum.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 10
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

23 hours ago, Desais said:

Hi, there are no app for the phone, the forum is well adapted for the standard screens of mobile phones and this is enough at the initial stage.

I downloaded a cryptotalk application at the mobile/ crypto application section of the forum. Are you saying members downloading this app should stop using it? Is the application a safe one?

Thank you

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Sharifur26 said:

Hello sir, many people on this forum have their posts sometimes deleted. Sir I posted on the cryptotalk forum and these posts were counted in the forum but I went through Yobit and 7 posts were not counted. Why not post a post on Yobit even after having a post count in the Sir forum?

The forum is organized so that in your profile it displays the number of all posts for the whole time that you made, even if they were deleted. On Yobit there is a total number of messages and a useful messages counter that you need to focus on, because if your messages are <100 characters or you write in the unpaid section or your messages were deleted as well as the topics in which you wrote were deleted then the messages are not count.

44 minutes ago, Popedee said:

I downloaded a cryptotalk application at the mobile/ crypto application section of the forum. Are you saying members downloading this app should stop using it? Is the application a safe one?

Thank you

The forum doesn't have an official mobile app, all that you download and use are third-party software apps and you use it at your own risk. As I understand it, this app was made by one of the users of the forum, but I don't use it.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Excuse me, will competitions be held in the future? I would like to see a contest on the crypto forum. Maybe this is a competition, in the form of a bitcoin award or another cryptocurrency. Thanks. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Desais said:

The forum doesn't have an official mobile app, all that you download and use are third-party software apps and you use it at your own risk. As I understand it, this app was made by one of the users of the forum, but I don't use it.

Thank you for this clarifications. If the moderators/administrator isn't using it and not recommending it, then I'll not use it either. I see this as a caveat to not use it. Thanks for this engagement as it's quite revealing

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

Excuse me, will competitions be held in the future? I would like to see a contest on the crypto forum. Maybe this is a competition, in the form of a bitcoin award or another cryptocurrency. Thanks. 

In addition to the standard promotions that were also airdrop of AIR / YODA coins since the start of the forum, I think in the future we will see various promotions and contests with big prizes, as I said above according to the yobit off account, the next signature campaign should go through with us.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Popedee said:

Thank you for this clarifications. If the moderators/administrator isn't using it and not recommending it, then I'll not use it either. I see this as a caveat to not use it. Thanks for this engagement as it's quite revealing

I just don't know the creator of this app and it isn't official, so I cannot guarantee the safety of your account.

2 hours ago, Sharifur26 said:

Sir I write more than 100 words and post the rules. Sir admin / moderator delete post?

I answered you above, messages> 100 characters is only one of the conditions, your posts could be deleted for a number of reasons, which I described above.

1 hour ago, Abdulkader said:

Hello sir
Thank you for asking this topic. I only have one question.
Can multiple IPs cause the ban? I'm not talking about multiple accounts!
Sometimes I have to use the VPN app on my mobile phone
Is this dangerous ??
Thank you very much...

Hi, carefully read the start post, I asked you not to ask the same questions there and read my answers, I already said that you can use VPN / dynamic IP addresses and so on.
When we issue a ban for multi-account, we take into account many options. Thx 

Edited by Desais
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Hi thank you for creating this kind of thread I just login to my account on Yobit and I find that I need 7 more posts to reach useful posts last time I login I have the same stat, but I lack 7 posts to get into the useful posts, I think some of my posts are either deleted or move in the off topic, can we have a notification if our posts are deleted or moved into the off topic this has been the request by majority of the members

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Hello. I have a few questions, actually. I'll post them in order of importance to me.

1. How does cryptotalk support such a large, long lasting, generous giveaway? You must have a large BTC hold. I don't see any obvious business model like advertisements or sponsorships to sustain such a long campaign.

2.  I have had a few topics of mine deleted without explanation. They just vanished. I had a conversation with a mod and made sure I was within the rules of posting. Why were they deleted? Accident, maybe?

3. Do you regret starting a giveaway campaign like this in which 90% oof participants are obvious reward farmers? 

3.1. Did you think it would be easier to combat the multi-accounts?

3.2. Have you considered requiring non-VOIP phone verification to qualify users for their rewards? That one small step would eliminate a large amount of spam and fake, low quality content.

Thanks.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, ChrisBin702 said:

1. How does cryptotalk support such a large, long lasting, generous giveaway? You must have a large BTC hold. I don't see any obvious business model like advertisements or sponsorships to sustain such a long campaign.

Hi, I can’t fully answer this question because I don’t have the authority, but I can say that naturally there are large amounts of BTC that are spent on promoting this forum and as far as we know, the action is long-term.

2.  I have had a few topics of mine deleted without explanation. They just vanished. I had a conversation with a mod and made sure I was within the rules of posting. Why were they deleted? Accident, maybe?

Usually we try not to delete and hide topics, but they could be deleted, if you noticed that your topics have been deleted and are sure that they do not violate the rules, then write to one of the moderators and ask them to find, check and restore it. Perhaps it was deleted due to the fact that it is duplicate, in any case, if you are sure and remember its name and an approximate description, then you can find and try to restore the topic. The reason that your topics were deleted, I can’t name because I didn’t see them.

3. Do you regret starting a giveaway campaign like this in which 90% oof participants are obvious reward farmers? 

3.1. Did you think it would be easier to combat the multi-accounts?

3.2. Have you considered requiring non-VOIP phone verification to qualify users for their rewards? That one small step would eliminate a large amount of spam and fake, low quality content.

3. We don’t like to regret already done things, therefore no, spammers are a big problem for the forum, but we are actively fighting them and taking measures to limit them.
    3.1. Everyone expected a large number of multi-counts, especially when various airdro-coins of such coins as AIR / YODA are held, but we do our job well and ~ 1000 multi-accounts can be banned per day.

3.2. Since I know there isn’t anything we didn’t consider, it will make work difficult for ordinary users. The administration has various options for combating spammers and bots + since payment starts after 100 posts we manage to catch 90% of spammers or bots within these limits.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Hello! Thank you for making this thread. But I would like to ask, what motivated your team to create this forum in the first place? It is a very useful place where people can share cryptocurrency knowledge with each other.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Today I also face this problem when I check my yobit exchange to check my useful post they are notified me I loss my 6 post deleted when I complete this 6 post then than my today count start why they deleted my post I can't understand but continuesly  my post are deleted I try my best 

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

I do not know if this ask, but I read and it seems that no one asking.

I want to know how many months left thus Yobit or this forum give us payment?

Because I read to some post of other here that there are 3 months left, and I do not know if its true or not I just want to clarify.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I would like the forum fir this opportunity first, then my question is if there any other contest for post in this forum like the first one? and if not there any other one or we continue just like that?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Hello everybody.
People who ask why their posts were deleted, I advise you to read the next topic link , I will also add this to the description of the current topic. Earlier, I gave answers to these questions already in this thread and there were repeatedly answers in other topics. I see no reason to answer them anymore.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:26 PM, McCree said:

Hello! Thank you for making this thread. But I would like to ask, what motivated your team to create this forum in the first place? It is a very useful place where people can share cryptocurrency knowledge with each other.

Because we are very kind :classic_wink:

3 hours ago, Xsimple said:

I do not know if this ask, but I read and it seems that no one asking.

I want to know how many months left thus Yobit or this forum give us payment?

Because I read to some post of other here that there are 3 months left, and I do not know if its true or not I just want to clarify.

Nobody knows the exact date and all the answers of users are just their guess or deception. I can say that the action is long-term and if we change something by payment, we will make an official announcement and everyone will see it on the forum.

1 hour ago, Zervanix said:

I just want to ask about the rank whether there will be an update that can improve this feature? because in my opinion rank in this forum there is no other function other than showing the user's post activity

Definitely yes, we understand this and completely agree with you, we are also working in this direction to improve the ranking system and it was built on a more unique system. The ranking system will change in the process.

38 minutes ago, eleos said:

You guys are wonderful - even in this thread where administration clearly stated not to spam, not to post questions that were already asked and answered, you manage to spam again and post the very same. Best of all: You are then wondering why your posts are being deleted.

In fact, I did not regret that I created this topic, it serves as a very good trap for spammers and bots of which we ban in 90% these are bots.

• +4 3