Dialogue with the Administration - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

46 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

I have a question. If I have not been active for 1 week or a month will my account be deleted or not? I can't always use the forum because of work. @Bigpat @Desais

Account may be inactive. Inactive account not violate forum rules. Do not worry.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

@Bigpat

#1 Can we expect soon some changes on forum?

#2 I create topic about this question/proposal:

If you did not see it's about deleted topics and posts, but point is that members know which topics are deleted.

Suggestion is that forum have section (Deleted Topics) where members can see which topics are deleted and that topics that be deleted (from Deleted Topics section) after some time for example 15 or 30 days permanently.

Is that possible and can we expect something like that?

• Useful or interesting 5

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

15 hours ago, Kakabba said:

Hi, I have a simple question, please reply to it please, I got a warning point in my account and the warning point date has ended but it is still visible in my profile, can it be deleted by you ?

This WP visual is no longer valid and it remains only for story.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

@Bigpat

#1 Can we expect soon some changes on forum?

#2 I create topic about this question/proposal:

If you did not see it's about deleted topics and posts, but point is that members know which topics are deleted.

Suggestion is that forum have section (Deleted Topics) where members can see which topics are deleted and that topics that be deleted (from Deleted Topics section) after some time for example 15 or 30 days permanently.

Is that possible and can we expect something like that?

I have already seen your topic. The proposal deserves attention. Perhaps in the future, a similar function will be implemented, but at the moment there is no such possibility.

Sir,i want to ask is their any new competition come to forum in future like previous  one?

When will be the signature campaign will come to english section? 

Do forum have more Air drop like yoda in future ? 

Sir,i want to advertise this forum .What i have to do ? I want to contribute more in forum growth.

36 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Sir,i want to ask is their any new competition come to forum in future like previous  one?

When will be the signature campaign will come to english section? 

Do forum have more Air drop like yoda in future ? 

Sir,i want to advertise this forum .What i have to do ? I want to contribute more in forum growth.

Bounty campaigns and various contests are held on the forum. Confirmation of this is your signature.

New campaigns are planned in the future. You can be sure.

12 hours ago, stuntdila said:

I have this problem. yesterday one of my warning points expired. but it is still in my profile. so I want to know when will it go away from my profile. or if we get a warning point is it for the lifetime of the profile?

Please note, we have already answered your questions several times and before asking please read at least 1-2 pages before you, it is not so difficult. If your WP has expired and is still displayed as active, you can contact the forum administration to check this information and remove your WP. (Now we check and remove)

13 hours ago, stuntdila said:

has forum stopped getting people for pay per post campaign or is it a temporary thing if it is a temporary thing when will you open the forum for new members who like to join to the pay per post campaign?

As for the second question, the answer has already been given to it several times that this is a temporary thing and when the situation changes we will make an announcement as usual.

• +5 1

I can't help but notice that the mods prefer to create topics about crypto more frequently in the Russian section. Don't you love us here in the English section? 🙂

This is merely a request, but can the mods write topics here in the English section too, at least a translation of what they have been writing there on the 'other side'? They don't need to reply to their topics made here in the English section if they don't want to after writing them, because we all know how busy you guys are. It will help solve the lack of good topics here on 'this side', and it will be easier to spot any shitposters who'd try to do something bad. Two birds with one stone.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 4

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

@Bigpat @Desais

#1 Is it Referral links paying section?

#2 I have 5 received Spam or Bad post reaction, but I can not find where I receive that reaction on which posts?

#3 Will you soon change reputation rank system, especially part for which you talking about that will reputation rank system depend too on how much member send report/report spam?

Edit: #4/1 Is this allowed?

That members get Spam or Bad post reaction just because member quote whole topic?

I report one such a emoji and of course that is removed, but I want to know is that allowed on forum? One more thing,

#4/2 I reply on this topic and my comment was delete I dont know reason because my comment is deleted I just share some facts and I guess that member which create this topic report my comment but would like to know what is the reason because moderators removed/deleted my comment?

Thanks.

Edited by BullRunBit

On 4/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, Desais said:

Please note, we have already answered your questions several times and before asking please read at least 1-2 pages before you, it is not so difficult. If your WP has expired and is still displayed as active, you can contact the forum administration to check this information and remove your WP. (Now we check and remove)

hello Desais. i have exactly same problem and i have messaged about it to the moderator that gave me (epidemia) and it has been several days and nothing happens no reply from epidemia either... so please can you look at my warning point and fix it?

Thank you.

On 5/3/2020 at 12:51 PM, BullRunBit said:

#1 Is it Referral links paying section?

Yes.

#2 I have 5 received Spam or Bad post reaction, but I can not find where I receive that reaction on which posts?

View your notifications, it will be shown you, who and where put you this reaction by clicking on the link you should move to this message. It may have been deleted very quickly and you couldn't find it.

#3 Will you soon change reputation rank system, especially part for which you talking about that will reputation rank system depend too on how much member send report/report spam?

I didn't say that the number or quality of reputation will be included in the framework of the ranking system. I said that we are looking at different options and exactly those that users have suggested in the appropriate topics. The ranking system should change, but for now the work is going in other directions.

Edit: #4/1 Is this allowed?

I haven't looked at the entire topic yet, so I can't answer in detail, I can say for sure that quoting the initial topic isn't recommended, if it contains a lot of content.
If you want to respond to the first post, it is enough to select the part you want to respond to.

On 5/5/2020 at 2:23 AM, Alejandro01x said:

I have a question regarding the rehabilitation of payments in the accounts that were withdrawn from the campaign, I saw that the reconnection to the campaign could be requested, I did it but since then I have not received any information nor has the payment been restored, there are some solution? I'm meet the requirements.

We don’t have the opportunity to connect you to the company, we just check your profile and send all the information to the technical administrator, and he is already directly involved in the connection, if you are connected we will not be able to notify you. Try to just use the forum as a forum and not a platform for making money.

On 5/6/2020 at 5:48 PM, MrGeany said:

hello Desais. i have exactly same problem and i have messaged about it to the moderator that gave me (epidemia) and it has been several days and nothing happens no reply from epidemia either... so please can you look at my warning point and fix it?

Done, your WP is removed.

• +2 2

@Desais

#1 Emoji/Merit/Star

This is maybe for "What to add" topic but question is have you thought/discussed about it.

That we have some like Merit rank system and for example with stars, for stars members need to have for example more topics and posts, of course stars (instead of emoji) on posts/topics and that dont have Spam or Bad post emoji just report button. Did you think to change reputation rank system in something like this?

#2 Referral links/Airdrop

You answer me that Referral links section is paying section, but is it allowed that member share airdrop in Referral links section? With informations just about project/coin and referral link?

#3 Member giveaway

Is it allowed that member create topic about giveaway which will include earning from this forum?

For example, every paid post from that topic will go to winner, and of course which will include Yobit for payment?

21 minutes ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

But @Bigpat sir, I'm actually not able to link my cryptotalk.org email to my yobit account. I just got here few days ago and i have no idea what would get me accepted here, is it to complete 100 post, is that that yobit policy you say to be FAKE or it is just that as a new member I'm late to the campaign?

Answer is little bit above. No need to repeat:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/55628-new-dialogue-with-the-administration/?do=findComment&comment=6180649

13 minutes ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Hello @Desais @Bigpat

There are warning points on an expired account but not yet deleted

Please take a look at my account and solve this problem

Thank you

You not have applicable Warning points.

image.png

Below - history.

@Bigpat @Desais I have 2 warning and one just expires today after restricted for 3 day but yet it still show 2 warning point. Please you can check on my account to find the solution to my warning point to become 1 warning point instead of 2 warning points.

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@Bigpat @Desais I have 2 warning and one just expires today after restricted for 3 day but yet it still show 2 warning point. Please you can check on my account to find the solution to my warning point to become 1 warning point instead of 2 warning points.

Please read info from profile:

image.png

• +3 1

Hello Moderators
I would like to ask a question about someone's account being banned indefinitely
How can he communicate with you to request the resumption of the ban or to reconsider it in order to reduce or forgive the sentence?

Can he open a new account, or is he punished for ever using this forum?

Thank you 💌

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/17/2020 at 3:19 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Hello Moderators
I would like to ask a question about someone's account being banned indefinitely
How can he communicate with you to request the resumption of the ban or to reconsider it in order to reduce or forgive the sentence?

Can he open a new account, or is he punished for ever using this forum?

Thank you 💌

Creating new account is allowed to resolve bans and to appeal in this topic:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/8217-banningwarning-appeal/

It’s prohibited to use new account to have conversations on forum. In such situation account will be blocked as multi-account.

• +5 1

Hello dear admins @Bigpat @epidemia @Desais

I have seen a lot of members just digging out old topics from 2019 and commenting on them.

How about locking these old topics so that members don't keep commenting on them?

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello dear admins @Bigpat @epidemia @Desais

I have seen a lot of members just digging out old topics from 2019 and commenting on them.

How about locking these old topics so that members don't keep commenting on them?

Everything is individual, it can be an old topic on a crypto wallet, exchange or other product and if a person has something to answer this is normal. But if these messages are meaningless, then send reports and we will delete them. Also, if the topic has exhausted itself, we can also close it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

@Desais @Bigpat

#1 Report topics about deleted posts?

I have a situation when my topic about deleted posts was deleted:

I create topic with suggestion and with voting about deleted posts and that topic was old over 1-2 months and when I share that suggestion/topic here after some time (around 10 days) my topic was deleted and I get over -20 posts and over -20 reputation points with answer that is forbidden more precisely "considered insignificant" to write about deleted posts/topics.

My question is, should I to report all topic which is about deleted posts?

Because I find few such a topics just which is locked, there are probably more which is active.

And one more thing, I think that members should to know that is forbidden/considered insignificant to write about deleted posts.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

@Desais @Bigpat

#1 Report topics about deleted posts?

I have a situation when my topic about deleted posts was deleted:

I create topic with suggestion and with voting about deleted posts and that topic was old over 1-2 months and when I share that suggestion/topic here after some time (around 10 days) my topic was deleted and I get over -20 posts and over -20 reputation points with answer that is forbidden more precisely "considered insignificant" to write about deleted posts/topics.

My question is, should I to report all topic which is about deleted posts?

Because I find few such a topics just which is locked, there are probably more which is active.

And one more thing, I think that members should to know that is forbidden/considered insignificant to write about deleted posts.

Similar question has already been discussed many times on the forum.
All new topics about deleting posts will be deleted for the above reason.