Dialogue with the Administration - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

On 3/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, KURTAULI said:

In my opinion, it would be great if the forum added phone verification in the future. How do you think this regulation will reduce spam users? In my opinion registering with the forum is very easy. Many users can use a VPN and create at least 4-5 accounts

About regestration by phone there have already been similar offers and we are considering it, but that also has its own problems as you can buy as many vertualny numbers as you want. As for the VPN and many accounts, we check not only by IP so if people use a VPN and create a lot of accounts, sooner or later we will find them.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:55 PM, jitu123321 said:

@Desais Can I appeal for my friend in the Banning/warning appeal section because his account is banned and he can't write the application in the that section from his own account so he ask me but in that section you wrote that the affected person should write the application so please help by showing the right path to appeal. 

Let your friend create an empty account when registration is enabled and write an appeal himself, but if he is banned for spam or multi-acc, then most likely he will not be unbanded.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:22 AM, tienda said:

Please can you explain me or let me know what means when I got " This topic is now closed to further replies." in one of my topic? Is this means is closed for ever or you will open it again? If this is because I have not respected the rules? or what....Thanks

I think this inscription is an explanation, isn't it? Your topic is closed and no one can write messages in it anymore, including you. This usually happens when the question has been answered and people start answering the same thing at once for the sake of messages, or the information is no longer relevant, the topic сreator has disappeared, or many other reasons, duplication of the topic, and so on. If you think that it is worth opening and you really need it, you can contact the moderator and ask them to do it.

12 hours ago, Cammer said:

I have a friend @Bohana who is trying to login to his Cryptotalk account, but it seems that he forgot his password. He said to me that he is clicking on "Forgot your password?" Button and he puts his email to reset the password, but he doesn't receive any email from Cryptotalk and he tried it multiple times.

Can you help him?

Well, we will check this, let well looks at the mail and spam folder if the emails are still not going to contact me in private messages.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 3/21/2020 at 10:45 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear admin @Desais

I have a friend @Bohana who is trying to login to his Cryptotalk account, but it seems that he forgot his password. He said to me that he is clicking on "Forgot your password?" Button and he puts his email to reset the password, but he doesn't receive any email from Cryptotalk and he tried it multiple times.

Can you help him?

Now you can use the password recovery form, mail has been restored

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

@Desais dear admin. May I ask when will the registration be back? I want to invite my friends to join this forum please. 

• Useful or interesting 3

Why cryptotalk payments  not showed yet from  last round about  13 hours. There is any problem?  If thre us sny issue Please  mention what is the reason behind it .

Edited by Ch Ayyan
  • +1 1

Good day! I did a 10 posts yesterday and when I checked my yobit account today, the 10 posts are not counted in my earned btc. Is it a bug or any problems on the website?

• +1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:22 PM, cryptoya11 said:

Hello, I've question for re-open registration! I know there is no time you can say, but i talk about paybyposts campaign, will accept new accounts after re-open registering or no?

As far as I know, yes we will accept new people, but later on we will enable registration only for internal verification.

18 hours ago, Cammer said:

@Desais dear admin. May I ask when will the registration be back? I want to invite my friends to join this forum please. 

I have repeatedly answered this question.

12 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Why cryptotalk payments  not showed yet from  last round about  13 hours. There is any problem?  If thre us sny issue Please  mention what is the reason behind it .

10 hours ago, kizz said:

Good day! I did a 10 posts yesterday and when I checked my yobit account today, the 10 posts are not counted in my earned btc. Is it a bug or any problems on the website?

We receive a lot of complaints about payment and we have already passed this information to the technical administrator, I think they will figure it out soon and will fix it if there is an error.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 1

Yes it is good that I found this topic by the forum administration,
I have written a topic in which I asked that I cannot link my account in the forum to my account in the Yobit platform, and they say that it is not possible to add an account,

is there any help about that ?

Please, moderator, can you explain to us the reason for stopping payments to members, has the campaign ended, or is the forum witnessing updates and modifications?

I have this situation in my profile specifically in Activity:

There are users who have a tendency to repeat themselves the reaction image.png.2870288923b1f2746a3d26a42d770549.png many times, I have reviewed and the situation repeats with a certain group of users.

Let's say a user gave me like image.png.2870288923b1f2746a3d26a42d770549.png November 30, 2019.

So today he decides remove it for whatever reason, but he gives it again. It appears twice. 

The first time in "my activity" something like this appears:  

1684365867_30novdark23.jpg.jpg.jpg.png.794f55df3cfd1cdd83c81f853ae38f32.png

It no longer appears Nov 30, but if the date of your last time you did it. This user has done it no less than 5 times.

Possible Reasons:

There are users who do it so many times that it affects reputation. A user can do it let's say about 60+ times, when deleting it only removes a point in the "received likes," but the "community reputation" of his benefactor (receiver) is benefited. 

Another effect is that many users can be confused when they see the same user and think of a reciprocal activity every time they see a new like, but it turns out that it is the same.

Question:

1.- How can that bad practice be avoided?

• +1 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

14 hours ago, Games said:

Hello sir @Desais & @Bigpat . I'm a new User of this Forum . This Forum is so Good and i love this . My question is I can't linked my Cryptotalk Mail to my Yobit Account . Its says new account not accepted. Sir my question is Can i linked my account to yobit or you guys just stop doing payments ? It that a temporary problem or permanently? Hope i will get my ans Sir 🙂

Registration for campaign has been temporarily stopped. New account now not accepted.

• +5 1

Hello @Bigpat sir, I want to ask, how long will this campaign going to last for, I mean the pay per posts?? Secondly, you said registrations for new users on the campaign been suspended, is there any possibility of the campaign being opened again??? 

Thank you sir in advance. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

5 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Hello @Bigpat sir, I want to ask, how long will this campaign going to last for, I mean the pay per posts?? Secondly, you said registrations for new users on the campaign been suspended, is there any possibility of the campaign being opened again??? 

Thank you sir in advance. 

Read the post above: "Registration for campaign temporarily stopped".

We inform about renewal of registration in the campaign on the forum.

My question for this forum is that aren't any other way to control the repetition of the topics while deleting the comments or post which also makes very difficult for the users to recover it again for continuing the earnings.

23 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

My question for this forum is that aren't any other way to control the repetition of the topics while deleting the comments or post which also makes very difficult for the users to recover it again for continuing the earnings.

Use search and you can also view a couple of pages in the section.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:34 PM, rifat4393 said:

Hello, I had got a warning point in my account. The warning point date has expired but still it visible in my profile. What should I do now?

WP has already been removed.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:54 PM, AytenAamer said:

Yes it is good that I found this topic by the forum administration,
I have written a topic in which I asked that I cannot link my account in the forum to my account in the Yobit platform, and they say that it is not possible to add an account,

is there any help about that ?

On 3/27/2020 at 12:04 AM, Brand1 said:

Please, moderator, can you explain to us the reason for stopping payments to members, has the campaign ended, or is the forum witnessing updates and modifications?

As Bigpat told you below forum registration is enabled but it is TEMPORARILY impossible to connect your account to participate in the post payment campaign.

Hi @Desais & @Bigpat, one more question, is it ok to use referral links in the airdrops section? Because most airdrops seem to be using the referral system just to be part of them and people seem to use referrals in that section.

12 minutes ago, rekter said:

Hi @Desais & @Bigpat, one more question, is it ok to use referral links in the airdrops section? Because most airdrops seem to be using the referral system just to be part of them and people seem to use referrals in that section.

I have repeatedly said that referral links are allowed only in the signature and in a special referral section in all other places, referral links are prohibited, including in the airdrops section.
In other cases you can send us a report.

15 minutes ago, rekter said:

Project managers and devs always give direct link. But referrals should use special section to attract followers.

11 hours ago, Desais said:

As Bigpat told you below forum registration is enabled but it is TEMPORARILY impossible to connect your account to participate in the post payment campaign.

people ask for :

1) Will the now posts will be counts within not connection to 'campaign'

-okay,... the daily 30k satoshi won't be paid but what about the first 100 posts, can they do it now, and after connection they start get paid?

6 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

people ask for :

1) Will the now posts will be counts within not connection to 'campaign'

-okay,... the daily 30k satoshi won't be paid but what about the first 100 posts, can they do it now, and after connection they start get paid?

Counting posts for payment will begin from connect users to paid campaign,

Communication on our forum is free.

30 minutes ago, Thor04 said:

Please give me reply. @Bigpat 

Yes, campaign continues and payment for posts accrues to all users who meet criteria of this payment campaign.

Hi sir, I am facing a problem in knowing the end time of the day and the beginning of a new day inside the forum according to the timing of my country, so I hope that you tell me what time is the country on which this forum depends

16 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Hi sir, I am facing a problem in knowing the end time of the day and the beginning of a new day inside the forum according to the timing of my country, so I hope that you tell me what time is the country on which this forum depends

The official time zone of the forum and Yobit is Moscow GMT +3

• +2 1

Hello dear admins Mr @Desais and Mr @Bigpat.

I have got a question about new registrations for Cryptotalk campaign.

What prevents the admins from accepting new accs ?

7 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello dear admins Mr @Desais and Mr @Bigpat.

I have got a question about new registrations for Cryptotalk campaign.

What prevents the admins from accepting new accs ?

No comments.

14 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Please sir, I need your response. @Bigpat.

And again, he does remember all his details but not his UID, how can he appeal without that sir. 

Read rules about Banning/Warning Appeal here:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/8217-banningwarning-appeal/

UID = number from user path.

Example: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/221100-raqeebzy where 221100 - UID.