Dialogue with the Administration - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

On 6/1/2020 at 9:29 AM, Bigpat said:

Similar question has already been discussed many times on the forum.
All new topics about deleting posts will be deleted for the above reason.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:49 PM, Desais said:

Everything is individual, it can be an old topic on a crypto wallet, exchange or other product and if a person has something to answer this is normal. But if these messages are meaningless, then send reports and we will delete them. Also, if the topic has exhausted itself, we can also close it.

Thank you for the effort that you present here, but I have a question that everyone may ask, do you plan to put updates on the forum in terms of payment or member competitions or that everything will remain the same??

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Spoiler

There was no reply from the mods for my previous post, but oh well... I'll take the silence as an answer.

I have a couple of concerns about the new "reputation button" feature.

First, is there nothing that can be done to make the buttons minimized by default:

image.png.e7483009779d02dbd6b805a10fb81488.png

image.png.0b49b3869931fbc81546239eef2aaead.png

instead of always spread out like this:

image.png.15e217b18ce7d4507acbc005fde28144.png

?

The buttons are always covering the names of users that gave reputations (if any), and I can find no way of minimizing it manually if it is already spread out. This might be only a case with my browser, but the other users may also experience this problem.

This can be used as 'cover' by reputation cheaters and abusers since the names of users giving them cannot be seen easily, hence the reason I need to notify of this issue.

The second one is only purely a matter of aesthetics and of no immediate concern, but can you restore the 'sad face' icon?

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 3/28/2020 at 9:05 AM, Bigpat said:

Read the post above: "Registration for campaign temporarily stopped".

We inform about renewal of registration in the campaign on the forum.

Is there any limit time to re registration in yobit campaign 

Or not I hope that will not be so far my friend 

We need newbie here thanks bigbat I hope the health for you

37 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The buttons are always covering the names of users that gave reputations (if any), and I can find no way of minimizing it manually if it is already spread out. This might be only a case with my browser, but the other users may also experience this problem.

This can be used as 'cover' by reputation cheaters and abusers since the names of users giving them cannot be seen easily, hence the reason I need to notify of this issue.

The second one is only purely a matter of aesthetics and of no immediate concern, but can you restore the 'sad face' icon?

A new rating system is under development. This is not the final version.

8 minutes ago, issa123h said:

Is there any limit time to re registration in yobit campaign 

Or not I hope that will not be so far my friend 

We need newbie here thanks bigbat I hope the health for you

It remains to wait a short time. There will be a lot of news soon.

Our forum will provide an opportunity to earn.

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Bigpat said:

A new rating system is under development. This is not the final version.

hey bro you didint reply my quote !

• +1 2

24 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

hey bro you didint reply my quote !

Please read above:

Can i ask about rule nr one:

1. Political discussions are prohibited

I have a hard time understanding this because everything is basically politics and every opinion i write is political so could you elaborate on this a bit more? 

Everything is politics

-Thomas Mann

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 2/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, Desais said:

This topic already exists in the Russian section of the forum, so I decided to try it here, in fact you can ask your questions, and we will try to answer them.
Only admins or moderators have the right to respond to other people's messages.

This is a trial topic, so respect yourself and do not need to ask a question for the sake of filling up posts, we will monitor and moderate this topic.
+ Read previous posts and answers in order not to repeat questions.

Hello,Sir i read your reply in one of the topics that the users removed from the countries that are prohibited can get their position back to earn some bucks if they have created topics & original content & their accounts would be audited. So, I messaged you in the personal messenger as you mentioned in that topic. But still not got any response as i done so about a month ago. Please check my profile & give me some response. You just replied me with a + sign.

Can I open a thread in the "Tutorials" section for example. How to create a Bitcoin logo, how to use a Bitcoin price script on a site, and also teach people programming languages? I think the forum is missing new information. All posts and comments are duplicated and we need news and development. 

• +1 2

I have recently noticed that in some of the topics I do respond in cryptoworld and begginers section, you will see that all members that respond to a topic in a single page have been given -5 parallel which i know according to the rules is prohibited to give like or dislike to many people in a row, now my question is that is it the work of the administration or the work of a member? because this is not the first time i came across this type of action and i have also been given -5 in two of my posts yesterday which all the members that made post in that page also received. Please I need help for this problem.

• +3 1

On your FAQ you explained that TALK token will be used to sell ads... My question is that will the Talk token have pegged utility value on selling ads, or will it be relative to the market value? I can't really buy the token in september blindly without having any info on utility value. One ad space could pay 1M or 1000 talk tokens for a i know or the use value could be paired to btc value.

So when are we going to know more about this or is this info going to be public to everyone?

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

@Bigpat @Desais Can I or somebody else make a new topic where members can report suspicious reputation abuses? We are getting quite a lot of complaints from others who find themselves getting negative points for no apparent reason other than trolling.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/110367-trippings-on-giving-a-reputation-is-happen-again/

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/110172-report-about-reaction/

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/110510-never-do-spam-rates-to-earn-talk-token/

These would be the latest ones, there are plenty more previous similar topics.

This is related to my previous request BTW.

Spoiler
On 2/14/2020 at 4:17 AM, Desais said:
On 2/11/2020 at 12:02 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Can I request for the current report thread (the pinned one created by @hexwin ) in the 'About Forums' section be closed/locked? Not only is the topic limited to just reporting plagiarism, it is also becoming a haven for shitposters from time to time as of late.

In exchange, can one of the mods create a new report thread? This time, more inclusive, not just plagiarism? Because we all know that there are plenty of other offenses that can be made other than copy/pasting.

And to make it fair for certain users who have qualms about reports being used for profit, to avoid unnecessary spam, and to make reporting for us to be purely volunteer work, can this be created and pinned on the Off Topic Section (NO PAY)?

This would be easier for some of us to report habitual and repeat offenders who will otherwise can get away with just a few warning points, or none at all in some cases, instead of reporting posts from the same user one by one via the 'report post' button.

Previously, there were several such topics, and we closed and moved them, leaving one so that users would have the opportunity to more detailed reports. This topic has brought and continues to bring quite a lot of benefits since people have already caught a lot of plagiarists and spammers, for which we are very thankful to them. In turn, we understand you and the fact that it is possible to write a lot of bots and spammers in the subject lately, they don’t care where to write and they even do this on this topic and in the morning I will only bath from 15-20 people who simply copy thoughtlessly posts above.
Now there is a small problem with the fact that we have too many fixed topics and we are thinking about how to structure it and reduce their volume, we will think about your proposal to close this topic and create the 1st official common theme for more detailed situations that are difficult to explain in the report. But we still propose using the “report” to call our attention to violations.

I really appreciate the answer over there, but it would be even better if a new system like this will be implemented sooner 😄 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Dear Administrators,

If you do not mind to consider, I have a few suggestions for you.

• "Tutorials" section is a beauty on this forum and I have seen so many guests visiting this forum while monitoring the forum index but I have found, most of the members are just rotating around the first three sections. Can not we re-arrange its order to the top after About Forum ,For Beginners, and Crypto World? You know, posts in "Tutorials" section have to be authentic and it will be really the best if moderators review the top tutorial posts to give a tag "Moderator's Choice" (Other than pinned post)
  • I do not know how hard is it to implement on this forum but it would be really the best if system automatically blocks the duplicate posts(at least in the forum sphere). Scammers are finding the new ways to cheat.They first select the most replied topics and copy the older post to make the new one. Fortunately, as an old member on this forum, I can detect such activities to report moderators but situation may not be the same at all. 
  • Could you blacklist some words like "Mate", "Bro","Tq", etc on this forum?  Also, care to implement a feature to block cryptocurrency deposit addresses of XMR,XLM,ADA,etc in a post because last time, I noticed a scammer who was openly encouraging forum members to deposit funds to his wallet.

Thank You 😊

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

How accurately do you estimate the traffic of the forum, do you do something to attract new people? and what is the benefit for you to distribute money for communication, do you not go into a minus from this.

Will there be a smartphone app? It would be very convenient to use it!

Why are some topics being deleted? How to avoid this?

• +5 1

@Bigpat, @Desais Sorry to disturb you during this chaotic time, but would it be okay for us to send as many reports as we can with the 'report post' button at this time? And will there be repercussions if we give these flood of shitposts the maximum number of negative ratings that we can?

Or should we wait for this influx of useless content to stop first and then we'll help clean up the mess afterwards?

Edited by kyoukage01

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

@Bigpat, @Desais Sorry to disturb you during this chaotic time, but would it be okay for us to send as many reports as we can with the 'report post' button at this time? And will there be repercussions if we give these flood of shitposts the maximum number of negative ratings that we can?

Or should we wait for this influx of useless content to stop first and then we'll help clean up the mess afterwards?

Now there is a very large influx of new users and they don't know the rules at all, we completely delete their content(if it is outside the rules) but do not block it at the time of airdrop.You can send reports if you have time(we will be grateful).
t the moment, we have even enabled a feature that allows you to hide a person's content if 2 reports from two different users were sent to their message or topic.

Edited by Desais
  • +2 1
  • +5 5

On 2/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, Desais said:

This topic already exists in the Russian section of the forum, so I decided to try it here, in fact you can ask your questions, and we will try to answer them.
Only admins or moderators have the right to respond to other people's messages.

This is a trial topic, so respect yourself and do not need to ask a question for the sake of filling up posts, we will monitor and moderate this topic.
+ Read previous posts and answers in order not to repeat questions.

Hello Admin...I put this question many time but I didn't recieve any answer till now...may be I send it to the wrong direction....

- I do all I can to write nice topics or messages ,I try to respect the rules but at the end I recieve bad marks or deletion of many messages....can I know the errors I make ?   thanks very much

If the price of talk tokens is going to be really good, it will surely lure in insufferable amount of spam accounts (like during the airdrop). So i was wondering if you have a game plan to make spam accounts unprofitable for their creators?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 10/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, maatalla said:

Hello Admin...I put this question many time but I didn't recieve any answer till now...may be I send it to the wrong direction....

- I do all I can to write nice topics or messages ,I try to respect the rules but at the end I recieve bad marks or deletion of many messages....can I know the errors I make ?   thanks very much

Try to write constructive posts and communicate with people, and if the topic has already been answered, you do not need to answer it in 20 circles, you need a little more time and you will become a part of the forum)

23 hours ago, rekter said:

If the price of talk tokens is going to be really good, it will surely lure in insufferable amount of spam accounts (like during the airdrop). So i was wondering if you have a game plan to make spam accounts unprofitable for their creators?

The exchange has many different metrics for detecting spammers, so many did not receive an airdrop, and different solutions will be applicable in this.
We, in turn, will block such people on the forum, since they will need to write at least 100 posts to start payment, we will have time to block many

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 5

10 hours ago, Desais said:

We, in turn, will block such people on the forum, since they will need to write at least 100 posts to start payment, we will have time to block many

But I've been seeing so many spamming members somehow surviving detection and managing to reach 200+ spam posts/topics and even more before getting reported and banned. And usually more than a week has passed since they made those posts so there is a likelihood that they have already received token payments by then. Maybe now would be a good time to raise the required number of posts to receive payments from 100 to, say, 150 or 200. That way, spammers will have an even more difficult time and the moderators will have more leeway to spot and block them.

What do you think? Would this be possible?

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Hello forum administration, 

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the reports seriously to punish some upper-class cheaters on this forum. At least, you take constructive suggestions seriously to apply practically to bring the changes.

Today, I am going to grab your serious attention towards the new reputation cheating strategy(I have just detected)  from the trained cheaters. 

First of all, cheaters put negative ratings to the random posts of higher-ranked members or targeted members  with whom they intends to take revenge. After a few minutes, they start to remove all the negative ratings but despite a removal of negative ratings, exchange exhibits the negative average to disqualify an innocent members from receiving the payment.

So is it possible to disable post rate remove feature permanently or limit the users with the max numbers of permit-able post removal let's say, a user can only remove 5 already put rates in a day ? 

Thank You ! 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

13 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the reports seriously to punish some upper-class cheaters on this forum. At least, you take constructive suggestions seriously to apply practically to bring the changes.

Today, I am going to grab your serious attention towards the new reputation cheating strategy(I have just detected)  from the trained cheaters. 

First of all, cheaters put negative ratings to the random posts of higher-ranked members or targeted members  with whom they intends to take revenge. After a few minutes, they start to remove all the negative ratings but despite a removal of negative ratings, exchange exhibits the negative average to disqualify an innocent members from receiving the payment.

So is it possible to disable post rate remove feature permanently or limit the users with the max numbers of permit-able post removal let's say, a user can only remove 5 already put rates in a day ? 

Thank You ! 

"taking the reports seriously" are you kidding me?

I report clean spam and my report was deleted and that is not first time, and you call that "taking seriously"?

Check this post (my):

And this is my third post in this topic because I send report and report is just deleted and when I write post in this topic spam is deleted but before that just my report is deleted.

I check out my topics from time to time because of reply and spam, and I understand that they have a lot of works with DLRS airdrop and now with TALK token but it would be good that at least that reports stay (not deleted) because it's does not have sense to use report button if reports are deleted.

@Desais

My question is, when will report button work again well? Because there are a lot of spam which I report but spam is still there and my reports are deleted.

@Whited35

My suggestion for your question/proposal, that members can not at all remove reputation point.

But they can if send "report" (if start to work well like before) with explanation why they want to remove reputation point and moderators to decide if is reason good or not.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

12 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

But I've been seeing so many spamming members somehow surviving detection and managing to reach 200+ spam posts/topics and even more before getting reported and banned. And usually more than a week has passed since they made those posts so there is a likelihood that they have already received token payments by then. Maybe now would be a good time to raise the required number of posts to receive payments from 100 to, say, 150 or 200. That way, spammers will have an even more difficult time and the moderators will have more leeway to spot and block them.

What do you think? Would this be possible?

All these spammers appeared due to the airdrop and therefore there was a large load and some could manage to spam 150-200 posts, but they came here only for the dlrs airdrop, which they did not receive due to the metrics on the exchange, they did not pursue the goal of getting paid in btc or talk. In any case, even if they wanted to stay and get paid, they were soon blocked.
Yes, we can raise the level to 150-200 posts as you suggested, we will consider this option.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Hello, thanks, we are trying to make this forum as good as possible, but that also takes time.

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks for your attention to this problem, if you notice such a situation, try to take a screenshot, or archive this page online and send it to me. Also, if you think that someone is abusing your reputation or you do not agree with the assessment, it is possible to dispute this privately, we do not always respond quickly, but we will certainly help.
As for the situation where people put and then remove the rating, but the exchange still has a negative rating, I will try to transfer this to the technical department.

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 4