Dialogue with the Administration - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

17 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

#1 Why we dont have report button?

Is something coming some update soon? Or this is just testing like with Lock topic button?

The report function is temporarily disabled because bots send fake spam reports of 600 +. We solve this problem and enable it.

23 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

#2 Option to see "Recent Profile Visitors" on profil of member/s and total number below is that total unique visitors or all like double visit etc. ?

To be honest, I don't know how this system works, since it is necessary to look at the code of its implementation, but it seems to me that the number displays the number of any visitors not even unique because if a person comes back to you in the profile, it updates the time and puts it in the first place.

4 minutes ago, eleos said:

@Desais @epidemia @Bigpat Hey guys, the "report post" button is not showing up anymore. Is it just me or has this functionality been removed? Maybe you guys are testing something out? That being said, I still believe we need something to fight the spam! 😉

Please wait a few days, now there is an active struggle with spammers and bots. Everything will work soon, expect interesting news. Thanks. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Welcome with me
Good idea, as we are allowed to direct our messages directly with officials or supervisors
My question is, can the administration include Arabic as an official language in the forum alongside Russian and English?

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Asim01 said:

Why my account show remove country in Yobit while my country isn't among those countries that were disabled from receiveing payment I think this is an error system. @Desais can you help me to answer my question thank you. 

1 hour ago, Tushar kumar said:

until so many days I worked here I have not faced any problem in long so I didn't talk to message this or comment on this post but today although I'm not facing it but I invited one of my friend to join here and he was unable to sign up so can I know why the registration is off and when it will open

Now registration on the forum is disabled and in billing on the exchange, too, before the spammers are cleared, you may have come under one of the points.

16 hours ago, Beromnia said:

My question is, can the administration include Arabic as an official language in the forum alongside Russian and English?

At the moment, only English and Russian will be on the forum, and as far as I know, there will be no other languages.

Edited by Desais
  • +1 1

Mr @Desais, I have a friend @Majdb who's having a problem in Yobit, it says "Removed from Cryptotalk campaign" although he hasn't done anything wrong. Also, another friend of mine @Grgsuleman was banned, he had registered here two days ago and he would like to know the ban reason please.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

Something that i should have asked a long time ago: Are referral links ok in the signature space? I was assuming that they were because they are often user for that and lots of users have been using them for that, but now wanted to make sure by asking it directly.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, Desais said:

This topic already exists in the Russian section of the forum, so I decided to try it here, in fact you can ask your questions, and we will try to answer them.
Only admins or moderators have the right to respond to other people's messages.

This is a trial topic, so respect yourself and do not need to ask a question for the sake of filling up posts, we will monitor and moderate this topic.
+ Read previous posts and answers in order not to repeat questions.

I have one question.

This forum have (long term) promotion paybyposts and members get reward for writing here, and it's different from other forums and some rules are different.

My question is it allowed to comment on someones topic to just quote someone who did not ask/quote me at all?

And someone who did not create that topic.

For example:

This would literally mean that I can comment every reply on someones topics. :classic_dry:

And one more question, do you pay for posts below 100 letters or not constructive posts?

For example:

85 letters

same 85 letters

81 letters.

Because this diminishes value of contructive topics and posts and of course payment is same rate 1000sat for all.

This two questions for now.

P.S. Report button is back. :classic_ninja::classic_biggrin:

• +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 3/10/2020 at 8:31 AM, rekter said:

Something that i should have asked a long time ago: Are referral links ok in the signature space? I was assuming that they were because they are often user for that and lots of users have been using them for that, but now wanted to make sure by asking it directly.

Ref. links are allowed in the signature or in a special referral section of the forum. Just read the rules for signing and there will be no problems.

Edited by Desais

Why my account was monetized was disabled. I did not comply with the rules, only received a warning score for sharing a post I shared on another platform here 0.002 BTC deleted I would like to receive my payment, you cannot remove the user without guilt.

I lost my 2fa. what can i do to recover my account? I tried recover password panel and after retype new password i saw the forum direct me to my account wihout 2fa but after close window i should remake all the steps for each window i open. how can i delete 2fa if i deleted the secret code and the settings is lock; you can unlock by 2fa but i lost it.

2nd question, can i let my work and earn here or the campaign has small time like 1 or 2 months? or you give me the minimum time for the campaign. and thanks..

• +1 1

On 3/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, BullRunBit said:

My question is it allowed to comment on someones topic to just quote someone who did not ask/quote me at all?

I don’t see any problem in answering the message even if you weren’t asked, if user has something to say in the case, let him write.

On 3/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, BullRunBit said:

And one more question, do you pay for posts below 100 letters or not constructive posts?

We try to delete non-constructive posts and not pay for them, and for messages <100 characters we don't pay too.

5 hours ago, Efs said:

Why my account was monetized was disabled. I did not comply with the rules, only received a warning score for sharing a post I shared on another platform here 0.002 BTC deleted I would like to receive my payment, you cannot remove the user without guilt.

We are actively fighting with spammers who flooded the forum, so many accounts were blocked + we disabled many countries from the payment of which content was 95% spam. Also from last Friday we removed many from payment. Perhaps you have come under such locks.

5 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

I lost my 2fa. what can i do to recover my account? I tried recover password panel and after retype new password i saw the forum direct me to my account wihout 2fa but after close window i should remake all the steps for each window i open. how can i delete 2fa if i deleted the secret code and the settings is lock; you can unlock by 2fa but i lost it.

2nd question, can i let my work and earn here or the campaign has small time like 1 or 2 months? or you give me the minimum time for the campaign. and thanks..

1) If you lost 2fa, then most likely we can not help, but I will clarify this issue and let you know.
2) Communication on the forum is not a job, and if you will perceive it as earning, you will not expect anything well.

7 hours ago, Thor04 said:

Cryptotalk registration is permanently off? @Desais

If the registration is not closed then when will it open?

At the moment, while we don't plan to include registration, we will inform you if registration is enabled.

I have two questions, sir
First is it possible to increase profits due to the decrease in the price of currencies
The second question is whether sections in other languages will be added to the forum

1 hour ago, Brand1 said:

First is it possible to increase profits due to the decrease in the price of currencies

I don't quite understand your question, if you are talking about payment on the forum, we don't plan to increase it.

1 hour ago, Brand1 said:

The second question is whether sections in other languages will be added to the forum

I have repeatedly answered - No. At the moment there will be only Russian and English

32 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

Where could I report users which are abusing the reputation system by using alt accounts?

You can send a report to a person and set out everything in detail in your report with evidence and links, or write to a moderator of your choice in the PM

Hello, 

Base on your update on the link below

1. Does that include all the countries including those that were disable from payment.

And also

2. Users without created topics - will not be restore.

if I could say the truth I know that almost about 80 percent of the group members doesn't create a topic because of fear of their post not to get deleted by the moderators. Don't you think that has to be considered.

Thanks.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update12032020-payment-for-posts-explanation/?do=findComment&comment=5861199

On 3/12/2020 at 7:12 PM, Sumayya said:

1. Does that include all the countries including those that were disable from payment.

Yes, any user can write (at least for the moment) and we will consider his account if it meets the rules and his content is useful.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:12 PM, Sumayya said:

2. Users without created topics - will not be restore.

if I could say the truth I know that almost about 80 percent of the group members doesn't create a topic because of fear of their post not to get deleted by the moderators. Don't you think that has to be considered.

I don’t see any problem here, if these are good topics that are not duplicated and well execute, and everything will be ok. This is not the main rule and we take into account everything and the number of posts, reputation, created topics and their quality. It can be 20 meaningless topics, and maybe 1-2 very useful, if a person writes messages just for the sake of payment and is not useful, this is immediately noticeable.

22 hours ago, Nezar said:

Hello sir I want to inquire about something very simple Can I interact and make posts in the Russian section, or is it not allowed for people who work in English departments to do so?

You can write anywhere if you use the language spoken in this section of the forum without using online translators

1 hour ago, Alejandro01x said:

Approximately how long does it take to restore payments to an account, 1 or 2 weeks? thanks.

After checking we transfer the accounts to the technical administrator, typically recovery may take 1-2 weeks or faster.

• Useful or interesting 3

18 minutes ago, Desais said:

After checking we transfer the accounts to the technical administrator, typically recovery may take 1-2 weeks or faster.

Okay two more questions

1. If the account is been recovered will the payment that is been forfeit be restored or they are gone?

2. If an account is acceptable for restoration will the user be notified either of the account acceptance or rejection for restoration?

17 hours ago, Sumayya said:

1. If the account is been recovered will the payment that is been forfeit be restored or they are gone?

I have no information, but personally, I think - no. Most likely you can simply enter your ID again.

17 hours ago, Sumayya said:

2. If an account is acceptable for restoration will the user be notified either of the account acceptance or rejection for restoration?

No, just check your yobit profile in a week or more.

• Useful or interesting 4

16 hours ago, XMan07 said:

Mr @Desais registration will be on?

We will enable registration as soon as we resolve the issue with all spammers.

13 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:
  • I need no delete of my posts or topics
  • And no delete of the campaign useful posts that i think -1 post daily is automatically by system, if it true i need to stop count for me

You write complete nonsense and we delete topics or posts for many reasons (topics can be duplicate and posts are of poor quality). Also, if you have a message in a topic that will be deleted, your messages will also disappear. And don't mislead people, we don’t have any system that automatically deleted posts.

Edited by Desais
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion, it would be great if the forum added phone verification in the future. How do you think this regulation will reduce spam users? In my opinion registering with the forum is very easy. Many users can use a VPN and create at least 4-5 accounts

• +1 1

Dear Sir @Desais

Please can you explain me or let me know what means when I got " This topic is now closed to further replies." in one of my topic? Is this means is closed for ever or you will open it again? If this is because I have not respected the rules? or what....Thanks

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello dear admin @Desais

I have a friend @Bohana who is trying to login to his Cryptotalk account, but it seems that he forgot his password. He said to me that he is clicking on "Forgot your password?" Button and he puts his email to reset the password, but he doesn't receive any email from Cryptotalk and he tried it multiple times.

Can you help him?

• +3 1