Dialogue with the Administration - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

Hello admin, I receive warning point and already expired but still visible in my profile. Need solution about this and for your attention thank you very much.

Screenshot_113.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2

On 2/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Hello admin, I receive warning point and already expired but still visible in my profile. Need solution about this and for your attention thank you very much.

Screenshot_113.png

Sometimes WP may not leave your account after its expiration (as we see in your case) so we delete them manually. Done.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

One more question, was there earlier a possibility to lock a topic? Because recall doing that and unlocked my thread again (and that was a mistake). Now i wanted to lock it again but the only option i have is to "Delete"it 

image.png.4b2fbd453d8136471de624f5f61a7091.png

• -1 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, rekter said:

One more question, was there earlier a possibility to lock a topic? Because recall doing that and unlocked my thread again (and that was a mistake). Now i wanted to lock it again but the only option i have is to "Delete"it 

image.png.4b2fbd453d8136471de624f5f61a7091.png

There was a certain moment when we tested the functionality and people briefly got the opportunity to block topics, but this was done only for tests. Now there is a certain circle of users who can do this.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Reostra77 said:

Is the bounty post on cryptotalk complete? because I can't move satoshi results from the bounty post to yobit wallet

3 hours ago, Maraj Siddiki said:

I want to know about the exchange bitcoin process from the administrator. I already completed 120+ posts in the crypto talk but I can't get the proper value exchange in yobit. Why is that?

21 minutes ago, mbilal said:

i have 32000 satoshis there but when i click upon sent to my btc balance in the yobit panel simoly nothing haooens and the baonce stays as such and so do the earnings from the posts is there any way i can get my earnings to my balance secondly i couldn't commnt or post for some time there the site dusplayed an error then some one telgram said i should use desktop mode and puffin briwser now it is working but too slow and i dont believe this browser so can yiu please cure that problem too so that i can use the site from anywhere i want. 

Read here

On 2/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, Desais said:

Don’t worry, there’s no problem and the forum didn’t stop paying, just the exchange administration needs to replenish the balance for payments and it should continue, this has already happened and everything will be restored soon, you need to wait.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello there @Desais, does the administration plans to launch airdrops again soon? 
This topic is really helpful, a lot of meaningful contents, it even looks like a FAQ. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

nMvFbuZ.png

Hello, sometimes I met an error or also known as Error 1020. May I know what is the cause of this problem? Because sometimes when I click the buttons especially the "Submit Reply" this error occur. Is this form of violation or error?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Darkelf11 said:

Hello there @Desais, does the administration plans to launch airdrops again soon? 
This topic is really helpful, a lot of meaningful contents, it even looks like a FAQ. 

Thank you for your feedback, I do not have accurate information when there will be airdrops, but I think there will be many different promotions related to the forum, since the forum is still young, maybe the next signature company from Yobit will be on our forum (information taken from the official yobit account on BTT)

37 minutes ago, Interface User said:

Hello, sometimes I met an error or also known as Error 1020. May I know what is the cause of this problem? Because sometimes when I click the buttons especially the "Submit Reply" this error occur. Is this form of violation or error?

We are struggling with low-quality posts and spam, so difficulties can arise and give this error.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 2/23/2020 at 7:53 PM, NateDrake said:

Hi admin @Desais, I would like to ask you about WTP token campaign. Will the admins expand the number of members that can join the campaign? My friend is one of the members that joined the campaign, that is why I know about it. I'm also hoping that I could join the campaign. Thank you in advance for your response! 

The moderator @epidemia has more accurate information about the WTP token campaign, so I'll ask him.

16 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

Hello, I've  recently reached my 1000th content count last, last week and I heard that if you do, you could change your rank name and I wanted to change mine. How could I do that? 

At the moment I don't see the settings for changing the name of our rank, but they were earlier and those who had time to save the changed name maybe did it , we often update the forum and its functionality, so some settings may not be available yet.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 23.02.2020 at 19:53, NateDrake said:

Hi admin @Desais, I would like to ask you about WTP token campaign. Will the admins expand the number of members that can join the campaign? My friend is one of the members that joined the campaign, that is why I know about it. I'm also hoping that I could join the campaign. Thank you in advance for your response! 

The bounty campaign is currently paused. Read all the news in the official topics of the project. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

A07A45FA-E9AE-47A8-ADCE-2AF421CD3C02.thumb.png.a425011079103f6c42318217e814a194.pngTo admin @Bigpathere, can you please confirm this one? I messaged the Yobit official in Messenger and this is what they reply, I think 0.01 is not really good, because not all of us specially those beginner have that kind of amount so please think twice before you implement such policy because you will lose a lot of user here and on Yobit. Don’t make your exchange sound like scam because this is the strategy of those scam exchange that we need to deposit before we can withdraw. Just take it as an advice.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Gg233 said:

spacer.pngA07A45FA-E9AE-47A8-ADCE-2AF421CD3C02.thumb.png.a425011079103f6c42318217e814a194.pngTo admin @Bigpathere, can you please confirm this one? I messaged the Yobit official in Messenger and this is what they reply, I think 0.01 is not really good, because not all of us specially those beginner have that kind of amount so please think twice before you implement such policy because you will lose a lot of user here and on Yobit. Don’t make your exchange sound like scam because this is the strategy of those scam exchange that we need to deposit before we can withdraw. Just take it as an advice.

This is FAKE!

No need to spread false information. This information is not from Yobit exchange chat. Fake Chat.

• +1 1

Hello!

In my signature we can read let's make community, if we are a true community we must support the Forum, users simply following the rules of the Forum and the administrators, moderators managing that everything works.

So supporting a measure that seeks to benefit the forum should be supported, I do not doubt that the recent measure is necessary, I will not question it at all in its objective, eliminate spam, useless post ...

Having said the above, I ask the questions:

1.- Can these users who are part of these countries continue publishing?

2.- The 5% of those users, how are they left in the promotion?

there may be a filter, to accommodate that 5% you say follow the rules.

3.- To know the result of this measure, have you established any time?

4.- Answer only if the answer to question one is Yes.

4.-1 Is temporary measured with those countries, this restricition?

4.-2 Do you plan to incorporate other (communities) countries with this restriction?

5 .- Do not believe that such a measure could have left that 5% with useful post uncollected before February 24, what happens to those who did well until 24 and could not withdraw their funds?

Disclaimer: I do not want to be a representative of any community or defend any one in particular, but this being a forum and a measure at some discriminatory point but with a logical sense of application, I only see an opportunity to make community.

I take this intervention and ask other things:

- Does Crypto Talk have official marketing material to advertise the Forum? I have seen some signatures with some banner.

- Is there any kind of moderation under the figure of Bots? that is, a bot that reviews post of less than 100 characters and automatically deletes them (e.g.)

- Crypto Talk is an independent Yobit project, that is, they are only business partners.

- Why does Crypto Talk have no official social networks?

- What was the name of the previous forum or at least one community existed before Crypto talk?

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to ask the administrator directly, I want to tell you that all these questions are asked in good faith, in good standing and only with absolute good intent, I say this because sometimes, some words if they are not accompanied well grammatically and with their respective spelling rules, can be contextualized in a wrong way, if you read something bad please understand me it is not the intention.

Best regards.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

17 minutes ago, Zalmi Trader said:

Sir my friend account id disabled from cryptotalk campaign and her earnings were first not sent to yobit balance and now her earning from cryptotalk balance in yobit is vanished. She is present here .. username is @CryptoFeb01

Please read red pinned message:

From 25 Feb we don't pay for messages from these countries: 'NG','EG','PK','ID','VE', because 95% of them are spammers or low quality posters.

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

1.- Can these users who are part of these countries continue publishing?

1. Yes

• +1 1

Hi sir @Desais, the latest news shocked me, about the countries that will be stopped to be paid with. I think I am posting relevant contents for every topics that I am interacting with. Would you please reconsider not removing all of the users on these countries from the campaign? Please reconsider letting my account be back on the campaign. Thank you! 
I've posted it here because, I don't see this content fit in Banning/Warning Appeal topic.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

Hello moderator I have a question why yobit said that I’m removed by the moderator in the CryptoTalk campaign and also my sibling has been remove I ask before if I can invite my simblings to join this forum then you said yes just make sure the registration is in different devices and you won’t log in on your main device please explain what really happen I feel sad because of this because CryptoTalk is a lot of help for me Thank you for your kindly consideration.

38725CB8-D911-4774-B1AB-F4AE0522A823.png

Edited by Desais

47 minutes ago, Mr.Bit said:

Hello moderator I have a question why yobit said that I’m removed by the moderator in the CryptoTalk campaign and also my sibling has been remove I ask before if I can invite my simblings to join this forum then you said yes just make sure the registration is in different devices and you won’t log in on your main device please explain what really happen I feel sad because of this because CryptoTalk is a lot of help for me Thank you for your kindly consideration.

At the top of the forum, a red highlighted, have you read it? Even on your screenshot it is written which countries are disconnected from the company, and it was already mentioned above which countries are disabled payments.

8 hours ago, aniksh001 said:

Just got  removed from  CRYPTOTALK CAMPAIGN . Nothing to say actually . If I'm spamming than ban my account . No one is stopping you to do this . But ban every user from that country ? seriously ??

As I have repeated, the decision is made, all countries that are described in announcement are disabled from payment.

7 hours ago, Darkelf11 said:

Hi sir @Desais, the latest news shocked me, about the countries that will be stopped to be paid with. I think I am posting relevant contents for every topics that I am interacting with. Would you please reconsider not removing all of the users on these countries from the campaign? Please reconsider letting my account be back on the campaign. Thank you! 
I've posted it here because, I don't see this content fit in Banning/Warning Appeal topic.

Hello,yes, many countries are disabled from payment and we will regret it, but 95% of messages from these countries were bots or spam. You do not need to take this personally, if you have posted good posts, we sorry about that you too have suffered, but the decision has already been made. You must understand that we just moderators do not manage payments, we just inform users of the information that has been accepted.

There are a lot of people here are not from a country which you wouldn't pay for them..But yobit has removed our cryptotalk UID !!

I am not from these disabled countries from paying"and you can see where am i from with my ip.. i wouldn't share it here"..But my cryptotalk UID has removed since 2 days!!

I have contacted with some admins before and they tell me to contact with yobit moderators..

So I have contacted with them but nobody has answered me from the support system!!

Please fix this big problem.. our countries are not banned but our cryptotalk UIDs have removed without any reason!

We really need a solution for this issue.. thanks a lot

Untitled.png

• +1 1

Hey  desais , thank you for this topic , I read on Yobit  Chatthat  this forum will last for only two months here and I do not know the validity of this information, do you have more information about this news?

One more question: Is there going to be a thread where you can share your ideas for the forum for admins or is this it? Because i would like to have an opinion to filter out some threads as "Have seen, not interested to comment" So they wouldn't pop up as new threads.

• +1 1

This forum desperately needs a "this is garbage" button that will flag messages to be reviewed, which will result in not just the deletion of the spam accounts and the messages they posted, but flagging their Yobit Accounts so no further rewards are processed.

I posted a question and 90% of the following TWENTY FIVE pages of comments were either random text, a garbled version of the question I asked with no original content, or a thoughtless comment to google it.  As the one who opened the topic I was reading every post and would have been happy to tag each garbage post if it was easy to do. 

I would prefer that over time, though, that the amount of noise would decrease so I could focus on the well thought-out responses.  That requires better tools to stop rewarding garbage posters.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/29/2020 at 10:35 AM, iloveyobit said:

Hey  desais , thank you for this topic , I read on Yobit  Chatthat  this forum will last for only two months here and I do not know the validity of this information, do you have more information about this news?

I don't have information about it. But as I know payments for posts is long - term. If there are changes to the payment or rules, we will inform you in the official announcement on the forum as it is now fixed at the top.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, rekter said:

One more question: Is there going to be a thread where you can share your ideas for the forum for admins or is this it? Because i would like to have an opinion to filter out some threads as "Have seen, not interested to comment" So they wouldn't pop up as new threads.

Use this topic link

On 3/2/2020 at 8:08 AM, ProjectJourneyman said:

This forum desperately needs a "this is garbage" button that will flag messages to be reviewed, which will result in not just the deletion of the spam accounts and the messages they posted, but flagging their Yobit Accounts so no further rewards are processed.

I posted a question and 90% of the following TWENTY FIVE pages of comments were either random text, a garbled version of the question I asked with no original content, or a thoughtless comment to google it.  As the one who opened the topic I was reading every post and would have been happy to tag each garbage post if it was easy to do. 

I would prefer that over time, though, that the amount of noise would decrease so I could focus on the well thought-out responses.  That requires better tools to stop rewarding garbage posters.

Now very many bots and such sense of, that they make this specifically for bad content on forum and spoil communication, only in this topic for day I ban 50+ bots and spammers. They have different tactics and now many bots have decided to just complicate our work and send fake reports every couple of minutes creating hundreds of accounts.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

23 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

Hi admin. I am using PC for posting at this forum. Can i sing in to my account with my phone? And keep posting by using my phone. Can i get ban for this?

This isn't prohibited by the rules, you can use a phone, tablet, desktop or other device.

20 hours ago, ZeroDawn said:

Good day @Desais! I was hoping if it is okay to use VPN while accessing the forum? There are a lot of talks about it, but no one can really tell whether it is okay or not. But I guess, it is fine because there's no such thing as "Usage of VPN while using the forum is not allowed" in the rules and regulation. Well, the true answer would be the one that you will say. 

Yes, you can use a VPN and this is not prohibited by the rules. I will tell you that even I use as many as 2 VPNs and everything is fine😉 The main thing don't create multi-acces.

Edited by Desais
  • +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, Desais said:

This topic already exists in the Russian section of the forum, so I decided to try it here, in fact you can ask your questions, and we will try to answer them.
Only admins or moderators have the right to respond to other people's messages.

This is a trial topic, so respect yourself and do not need to ask a question for the sake of filling up posts, we will monitor and moderate this topic.
+ Read previous posts and answers in order not to repeat questions.

#1 Why we dont have report button?

Is something coming some update soon? Or this is just testing like with Lock topic button?

#2 Option to see "Recent Profile Visitors" on profil of member/s and total number below is that total unique visitors or all like double visit etc. ?

That is it for now, I wait for some update for forum because nothing happens same as usual spam,double reply,unreasonable comments etc. I think that with some new update will be good for forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

19 hours ago, Kafi100 said:

Is the bounty post on cryptotalk complete? because I can't move satoshi results from the bounty post to yobit wallet?How time need to solved thihis problem? 

1 hour ago, GoldenColor said:

Hello.
I have a problem with yobit.net.
I am part of Cryptotalk campaign and 'Send to my BTC balance' button does not work. could you hell me why?

I have answered these questions more than once, read messages on other pages and this topic.