Dialogue with the Administration - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

2 hours ago, Desais said:

First of all it is forum where people should communicate and not make money, but we understand what you are talking about, and in a new more flexible system, we may be able to resume payments to individual users

Of course we should all get in touch, but you should start a new payment system soon.  I want the forum to be spam free and everyone to work and earn money.  And let the forum grow fast

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Of course we should all get in touch, but you should start a new payment system soon.  I want the forum to be spam free and everyone to work and earn money.  And let the forum grow fast

You obvious did not understand what he want to tell you.

That it's not about payment/s ("not make money") than about communication.

And your questions should be, why just EN section (separation section)?

If is about new payment system, again why just EN section?

If is about spam, why all members?

How I am same without any warning point like members who spammed?

2 hours ago, Desais said:

we may be able to resume payments to individual users

This is a little confusing.

Is this is questionable as well?

• +2 1
  • +4 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

And your questions should be, why just EN section (separation section)?

If is about new payment system, again why just EN section?

If is about spam, why all members?

How I am same without any warning point like members who spammed?

We know that all sections contain spam.  Where money is paid for work and there must be spammers.  Then why the payment will be stopped in our English section.  We have a lot of good members in the English section.  And let's introduce a good method to eliminate spam. But I do not want to say anything about it.  Admins can turn it on or off if they want to.  That can turn on the system depending on their minds.  But we have nothing to do but wait

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

We know that all sections contain spam.  Where money is paid for work and there must be spammers.  Then why the payment will be stopped in our English section.  We have a lot of good members in the English section.  And let's introduce a good method to eliminate spam. But I do not want to say anything about it.  Admins can turn it on or off if they want to.  That can turn on the system depending on their minds.  But we have nothing to do but wait

Honestly, I'm losing interest to discuss this at all.

What they think is right, let them do it.

• +3 1

I think it would be nice if KYC verification could be added to the system. If a user creates an account they need to upload ID or driver ID pictures this is one way to reduce spam and the number of users who have 5 and 10 extra accounts. Payment is suspended but the number of spammers is not reduced in the English section.

There is also another big problem. Some users try to make your rating bad and did not get paid. I have an example

This is my comment in the Russian section

I have one negative rating and I can not understand why. Does my comment contain spam? My comment is not helpful ?. 

I think we want new rules and regulations
1.JPG.58ca452b94cc0ae5e97052817597e2d0.JPG

• +4 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:27 PM, Desais said:

This topic already exists in the Russian section of the forum, so I decided to try it here, in fact you can ask your questions, and we will try to answer them.

This is a trial topic, so respect yourself and do not need to ask a question for the sake of filling up posts, we will monitor and moderate this topic.
+ Read previous posts and answers in order not to repeat questions.

I have a question about the Talk coin. Why has this coin lost a large part of its value?
We know that on the first day of trading this currency reached 200 satoshis, but now the price of the coin is 1-2 satoshis.
Why is there no support for this currency?

Will this coin have useful uses on this forum?

On 7/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, BullRunBit said:

This is a little confusing.

Is this is questionable as well?

There were too many bots and spammers in the English section, so it was almost impossible to selectively disconnect them from payment. As soon as we have the opportunity to connect separate English users to pay, then after checking we will do it.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:50 PM, abdullah313 said:

I have a question about the Talk coin. Why has this coin lost a large part of its value?
We know that on the first day of trading this currency reached 200 satoshis, but now the price of the coin is 1-2 satoshis.
Why is there no support for this currency?

Will this coin have useful uses on this forum?

As far as I know, the work on TALK is underway. I can’t say anything about the price as it is set by traders (by buying and selling)

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

5 hours ago, Desais said:

There were too many bots and spammers in the English section, so it was almost impossible to selectively disconnect them from payment. As soon as we have the opportunity to connect separate English users to pay, then after checking we will do it.

Ok this means that you plan to keep paying (certain) members in EN section just need to find way to do that.

I was confusing because you write "we may be able" and how I understand you maybe stop paying EN section.

Dont get me wrong, but 3 months have passed from update and a lot of members left because of update.

I hope soon you will find way to fix that.

• +2 1

On 7/28/2021 at 8:13 AM, BullRunBit said:

was confusing because you write "we may be able" and how I understand you maybe stop paying EN section.

Dont get me wrong, but 3 months have passed from update and a lot of members left because of update.

I hope soon you will find way to fix that.

This is still just my expectation but I hope that the English section payment might be open near September or October when cryptotalk will be two years old. To  celebrate the time, they may  will take step like this. But this still depends on them. Also, we want some change on the rule and especially for newbie. Because there has many newbie who made comment on different high value topic but their comment there keep no value. They should have limitation on comment too. 

• +1 3

On 8/19/2021 at 10:59 AM, Shmaim said:

Mr @Desais when the payment of english section will be enabled ???

I have no information now when we will start paying in the English section, as soon as the information is available, we will let you know.  At the moment, various functionality for the forum is under development.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

11 minutes ago, Desais said:

I have no information now when we will start paying in the English section, as soon as the information is available, we will let you know.  At the moment, various functionality for the forum is under development.

I have one question, I hope for that we will get info.

What will be when payment start again with members posts/topics which they write now (meanwhile, from last update till when payment start again) will they get payments for that posts/topics?

Because a lot of members think that payment stop and they are not active they just wait that payment start again.

It would be good that members get that info, maybe activity will be better/bigger.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

mr @Desais one of my friends is trying to register for the forum but is not receiving confirmation email. please tell what may be the problem with that.

Sir @Desais it is difficult, we understand, many did a lot of spam, and also myself in the beginning was not a good writer here. Those users that were happy to help  CryptoTalk, we were trying to get better, and now we have more understanding on crypto, and can create articles that will attract traffic from the web. Although, yes, there will still be problems again by some others, and maybe paying only the Russian part will help the forum a lot more.

You should know that all of the users understand, and we still, thank you for the wonderful experience we had.

Me and others learned a lot and we became better. We managed to give our knowledge too. What we learned and read about and now we help other beginners.

It is more than a year for me in crypto and about one year since I started with Cryptotalk. It takes the reward to come back, we all know this. Many of us started wtith cryptotalk and now are getting better with what we do. We are writers and use other platforms as: Hive, Noise, Read.cash, etc. Some are even writing at Medium. We do that for the income though, and it was always known. Some have no job, others still battling with lockdowns and Covid restrictions. We turned online to earn money. Our crypto investments and platforms like Cryptotalk helped us and some of us got a lot better at writing. I was checking Hive lately and found Ridam, he has reached a top status already there.

But when looking back for example last year, it was really amazing times we lived with you guys and most of fellow members and I am sure many are looking back and wish to restart with Cryptotalk.

I don't know if you can try it again and reopen the rewards, I think that many will want to come back. I have found many from Cryptotalk in other platforms that have the best feelings for the forum.

On 8/21/2021 at 5:34 PM, BullRunBit said:

I have one question, I hope for that we will get info.

What will be when payment start again with members posts/topics which they write now (meanwhile, from last update till when payment start again) will they get payments for that posts/topics?

Because a lot of members think that payment stop and they are not active they just wait that payment start again.

It would be good that members get that info, maybe activity will be better/bigger.

I don't have exact information, but I think the payment will be continued from the moment you connect to the campaign. It's possible the payment will be reconnected for all or just definite users.

On 8/28/2021 at 10:34 AM, Mehar446 said:

mr @Desais one of my friends is trying to register for the forum but is not receiving confirmation email. please tell what may be the problem with that.

Now the registration does not work, but the technical team promised that they would turn on the mail after checking accounts and removed all bots.

• +5 2

16 hours ago, Desais said:

I don't have exact information, but I think the payment will be continued from the moment you connect to the campaign. It's possible the payment will be reconnected for all or just definite users.

Now the registration does not work, but the technical team promised that they would turn on the mail after checking accounts and removed all bots.

Dear @Desais I'm active in the forum just visiting here for getting news about the forum but I don't understand what to do can we do posting in the forum because there is no payment so kindly do something for the payment system so that we will start work again in the forum..

regards.

Firstly, I would like to thank the great effort made by regulators of forum. However, I have just recently realized the changes created in payment system it seems to me there will be no more opportunity to get paid by English section. Therefore, might most of members have lost interest including me . I truly want payment get back is there any possibility? Is it just interruption forever or just temporarily. 

• +1 1

Hello everyone, Just want when will the payments start. Im checking here every week hoping that the payments are started. But unfortunately they are not. AnywaysI just want to say that it was a nice experience working here earlier when we have payments, Because so much people were active and many informations were shared here in english forum. But now it has decreased. I hope that the payments starts as early as possible.

Hello moderator I am also worried about payment system which is still in pending if that it will release in English section many new users will come and again this platform will grow up.Moderators should to release payment soon in English section. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

04.29.21 when we get update that payments for EN section stopped, today is 11.27.21 which is 7 months from update. Maybe in next 7 months payments for EN section will start again? :classic_biggrin:

@Bigpat @Desais

It is reasonable that there is a lot of work which takes time to make forum better, but I dont understand few things:

- Is it really necessary 7 and more months that payments start again?

- How this (stop payments for 7 and more months) can be good for forum? You can see activity.

- And why nothing happens on forum, like that forum will turn off/shut down?

I really dont see that something has changed for this 7 months, except activity which is very low for (any) forum.

I was checking forum daily and how it looks that old members give up too to write...

I can't know what is your plans, but this looks like as forum will turn off/shut down...

Edit part:

Instead of to get answers I get warning point for signature text rule which I insert before 1-2 months... Great to see activity on forum. :classic_biggrin: Joke, dont get me wrong and give me some more warning point. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by BullRunBit
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 27.11.2021 at 11:58, BullRunBit said:

04.29.21 when we get update that payments for EN section stopped, today is 11.27.21 which is 7 months from update. Maybe in next 7 months payments for EN section will start again? :classic_biggrin:

Russian section of forum also without payments from october. And no info about the reasons for absense of payments from administrators.

On 12/1/2021 at 5:24 PM, LopezmanOne said:

Russian section of forum also without payments from october. And no info about the reasons for absense of payments from administrators.

Here you go, same reason like for EN section (spammers/bots).

Just difference is time frame, EN section 8 months without payments RU section 3 months.

Simplest way to fix this is that writers apply for payments.

For new members, same 100 posts after that to apply for payments.

And of course stricter rules if member break rules like for example copy/paste etc.

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Simplest way to fix this is that writers apply for payments.

For new members, same 100 posts after that to apply for payments.

And of course stricter rules if member break rules like for example copy/paste etc.

There were more bots and spammers in the English segment. The reason for stopping payment is this.
It became noticeable in the Russian segment of bots and spammers only 3 months ago. Cleaning takes place, it can be manually, it can be automated. It takes time anyway.
Your help to the administration at the moment is a report on suspicious commentators who violate the forum rules.

On 12/25/2021 at 7:18 PM, LopezmanOne said:

There were more bots and spammers in the English segment. The reason for stopping payment is this.
It became noticeable in the Russian segment of bots and spammers only 3 months ago. Cleaning takes place, it can be manually, it can be automated. It takes time anyway.
Your help to the administration at the moment is a report on suspicious commentators who violate the forum rules.

OK, can you tell me what has changed in EN section for this 8 months?

A lot of members report spammers in EN section but there will be always new ones.

Is it simpler that all members need to apply for payments and mods to approve who can get payments?

Than to wait something for which nobody dont know what is it ...

You can see situation in EN section (collapse of activities), that will be for whole forum if like you say "takes time" like for EN section (<8 months)...