Dialogue with the Administration - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This is a forum purpose but a trader or investor never try to think about this .. Again if today you have around 150k talk token then you will think too that when will the talk token price pump not the dump.. But as a member of this forum it is our support and you are right that we need to see the talk token usecase for upgrade our forum activity.

And what you think that will give you profit? If token dont have purpose that means that dont have value at all, and traders and investors must to think about that before investing in some token/coin.

For example, if TALK token plans will be realized and TALK token have other purpose not just that members get it for writing then we can see higher value of token. Simple question for you, are you here to stay or just to earn few tokens like a lot of old members? If you are here to stay, you must to think long term and how TALK token price can be higher or at least stable if members daily get tokens? You read already my suggestion, of course there are space for a lot other suggestions too but "burn" some tokens will be good.

• +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

9 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

If you are here to stay, you must to think long term and how TALK token price can be higher or at least stable if members daily get tokens? You read already my suggestion, of course there are space for a lot other suggestions too but "burn" some tokens will be good.

This is right explanation but i wanted to mean about those investor who already buy huge amount talk token at a high price and now facing lose due to low price of talk token.. By the way, it is true that no investor will buy talk token if there has no usecase of talk token in our forum or in another place... As a talk token holder i can suggest only that the talk token future should be bright with it high demand

On 3/8/2021 at 7:05 AM, geezer said:

You should delete or close most of the ridiculous old topics that are used for flooding and trashposting.

I. e. Mining section contains lots of useless and meaningless topics about cloud mining and how mining can damage your computer dating back to 2019!

And why you simple not use report button for that? And moderators will decide is it "trashposting" or not.

Back to 2019 this forum start to working and a lot of members from that time is banned or is not active.

Point is, if you think that is unnecessary or not usefull simple report with comment and moderators will decide.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

This is right explanation but i wanted to mean about those investor who already buy huge amount talk token at a high price and now facing lose due to low price of talk token.. By the way, it is true that no investor will buy talk token if there has no usecase of talk token in our forum or in another place... As a talk token holder i can suggest only that the talk token future should be bright with it high demand

Like I write before, token must to have purpose.

And currently it's only that members get it for writing and investbox plan which can only affect on price that go down. But when plans be realized we will see different picture (just speculation).

• +2 1

51 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

use report button

I do that in case of utmost need.

52 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

simple report

You wanted to use a word simply as in Russian просто? You need to improve your foreign language skills.

15 minutes ago, geezer said:

I do that in case of utmost need.

You wanted to use a word simply as in Russian просто? You need to improve your foreign language skills.

And what is "utmost need" if is not that?

Oh thanks, am I write this OK "bore"? :classic_wink:

Next time try to use report button, not to write about that. :classic_wink:

On 3/9/2021 at 9:48 AM, BullRunBit said:

And what you think that will give you profit? If token dont have purpose that means that dont have value at all,

I fully support this statement and the rest mentioned by @BullRunBit . Without use case any cryptocurrency will fail and the best it could do is a pump and dump. We believe in the forum and the token can become something huge.

My other main problem is that we don't know if Talk Token has a maximum supply. It would be great idea to burn tokens, but this should be when there is a certain Token created under a smart contract, be it ERC20 or even a Tron or Bep20 token for lower fees.

We need to know tokenomics, when we do find out that Talk will have finite supply, the burning will certain to help.

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, kryptonick said:

My other main problem is that we don't know if Talk Token has a maximum supply. It would be great idea to burn tokens, but this should be when there is a certain Token created under a smart contract, be it ERC20 or even a Tron or Bep20 token for lower fees.

We need to know tokenomics, when we do find out that Talk will have finite supply, the burning will certain to help.

Exactly.

And I like idea about Tron, that TALK be TRC20 token and maybe to add TALK on JustSwap. :classic_smile:

But of course total supply is very important, and if we know that and plans will be realized and maybe idea about burn tokens maybe that would be help that TALK token have higher price.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Like I write before, token must to have purpose.

And currently it's only that members get it for writing and investbox plan which can only affect on price that go down. But when plans be realized we will see different picture (just speculation).

If not yobit make any update  about talk token within  next month or early then you can see talk token  investor will be decrease more than now . Though if you look to talk token market now then  you can see it  start to pump but  the pump speed  so slow as like within a week pumped 0.0007 usd

On 3/13/2021 at 10:30 PM, BullRunBit said:

Exactly.

And I like idea about Tron, that TALK be TRC20 token and maybe to add TALK on JustSwap. :classic_smile:

But of course total supply is very important, and if we know that and plans will be realized and maybe idea about burn tokens maybe that would be help that TALK token have higher price.

Considering the current price of the ETH gas fee, It would be great for the talk token to be on Tron Blockchain. And talking about listing on the Justswap; I see it as great option because of which more Talk will be locked[In Justswap and also in Investbox]. Just like the ROBO Token liquidity option being available in Uniswap and Justswap, it would be magnificient if the Talk has do similar option being available either in Eth or Tron Blockchain.

There are some glitches in the Justswap but it would be considerable regarding the lower fees it provide.

On top of that, the Usecases for talk token seems must at the moment for the long term consistency of the token:

Topic Boost using Talk token and burn certain % from that, Cryptotalk merchandise which could be bought using talk token, Payment of Bounties in talk token and bounty owner need to buy talk from market. This would be few usecases in my thought. And to be honest, I have made a separate TOPIC, long time back, about the utility explaining in detail which should be looked at once.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/8/2021 at 4:41 PM, BullRunBit said:

First of all they can not "change" price , that does not have sense at all. And about investors they should to know that there (market) will be more tokens from forum and that will affect on price.

But point is, that TALK token have some purpose that users buy token to use it.

Not that price just "pump" and again drop.

Well said mate, as far as the moderators said about TALK token, the price of it is just depends on the demand of it, one of the best thing to do to help increased the price of talk token, we need to advertise it.

Hello forum administration,

Good afternoon ! 

Payment for 50 rating is stopped but what about the permittable post rate counts per day? 50 again? I think it has to be limited to 8-10 rates per day(As it was before) to prevent the spam ratings to the random posts. I suspect some spammers are attempting to take revenge against some members or getting the wrong benefits with the shill accounts by putting the positive ratings to every posts.

It is not the first time, I have been asking moderators to help. I realized, I have been receiving the unusual rates to my posts serially and they are not looking natural. Reputation is something special to exhibit one's quality contribution on the forum and I expect it to be naturally distributed by the forum members.

Thanks ! 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello Admin & Mods @Bigpat @Desais

Hello everyone, I would like to suggest an idea about the NFT of the forum. This idea involves 2 effects:
1. Increase the joy of the forum members;
2. Create more utility for TALK token.

Idea: CryptoTalk issues its own NFT, be it on BSC or TRON platforms.

NFT source:
+ The forum can pay TALK tokens to designers to help design some interesting logos or images related to the forum. The forum can use these NFTs to auction or give the winning members;
+ Forum can create a marketplace for members to create and post their NFT here. Members will post/buy/sell NFT with TALK token.

Forums can burn profitable TALK tokens to create scarcity.

Problem: I still can't think of a way for members to use TALK token outside of Yobit.

Another suggestion: Forums can use NFTs from designers and members to bid, buyers can use any cryptocurrency to buy NFT. Then forum uses that profit to share to NFT holders (50%) and to buy back/burn TALK tokens (50%) from market.

I think these solutions will be easier than asking Yobit to allow TALK owner to use TALK to pay transaction fee.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

[Signature campaign on CryptoTalk - Pay in TALK]
I see that members' signatures are being left blank, and the forum has not taken advantage of this space when there are not many signature campaigns in the Bounties section. It would be better if Yobit pay more for us a little TALK when we use the signature of Yobit or partners. This will help projects reach more potential investors, while CryptoTalk members have more motivation to work.

Details: ABC partner pays Yobit some their tokens worth 100K TALK, they can pay with TALK token to receive 10% discount, to launch a signature campaign on CryptoTalk. Bounty pool will be only about 50K TALK. The rest: If it is TALK token, it will be locked or burned. If it is the token of the project, it will be used to redeem TALK tokens from the market and burn.

This will inevitably give rise to a price increase for TALK token.

• +4 1

Dear administrator @Bigpat,

It's been a few days, I have been noticing the strange activities in different sections like "Wallet", "Mobile app", "Trading", and "Exchange" sections in which attacker used the pair accounts(I'm sure they are bots) to create system generated nonsense texts. 

I have written a detailed report for a review. I expect the depth investigations and proper solutions against flooders from your administration. 

Thank You.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Dear administrator @Bigpat

And admin @Desaisand @epidemia

The English section has not yet launched the payment system.  When will you start the payment?
 And is there any possibility of increase in the price of talk token?

On 6/1/2021 at 7:00 PM, Cleaner said:

The English section has not yet launched the payment system.  When will you start the payment?

"launched"?

You think "enable again", because we already had payment system.

And from update you can see that they dont know too, "temporarily" and "we may return it back" .

More than a month has passed and nothing happened, still there are a lot of spam/mistake/ etc.

Just EN section members still dont get payments, just to clarify I'm talking about members which did not get any warning point/s.

"increase in the price of talk token" really?

How they can do that? Except to buy TALK on market which will not happen for sure.

To realize plans for TALK token, this is right question.

Conclusion, this will probably take time like plans for TALK token.

But what will be with EN section for that time, who knows.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

"launched"?

And from update you can see that they dont know too, "temporarily" and "we may return it back" .

More than a month has passed and nothing happened, still there are a lot of spam/mistake/ etc.

Just EN section members still dont get payments, just to clarify I'm talking about members which did not get any warning point/s.

How they can do that? Except to buy TALK on market which will not happen for sure.

Thx for those information !
I read a lot of post since 1 hours and i'm surprise to see a lot of people on this forum. For sure everybody in this forum want to earn talk coin that's right ?

I was reading your message and i see that some people try to increase the price of Talk ahha, it will never happend. Everybody here just want to resell their earn and get free BTC.

20 post /day ==> it's not enought no ?

See you on this forum.

21 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

"launched"?

It has been a long time since the payment was not introduced in the English section.  However, forum spammers will never go away.  However, admins can make other plans to eliminate spammers.  And I have become impatient to hold the talk token.

Sorry for delayed response.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:02 PM, onfire287 said:

Thx for those information !
I read a lot of post since 1 hours and i'm surprise to see a lot of people on this forum. For sure everybody in this forum want to earn talk coin that's right ?
I was reading your message and i see that some people try to increase the price of Talk ahha, it will never happend. Everybody here just want to resell their earn and get free BTC.
20 post /day ==> it's not enought no ?
See you on this forum.

You talking about RU section right? Because I dont see activity in EN section.

Right, but currently (maybe it will stay that way) just RU section get payments.

That is ok, but only way that price of TALK token "pump" is that new investors come.

20 posts per day for which you get tokens/coins and limit is 50 posts per day if I'm not wrong.

On 6/4/2021 at 8:19 AM, Cleaner said:

It has been a long time since the payment was not introduced in the English section.  However, forum spammers will never go away.  However, admins can make other plans to eliminate spammers.  And I have become impatient to hold the talk token.

More than one month, and without any info will be enable again.

Of course that will be, but solution is not to stop payments for all EN section members...

I write long time ago some suggestions but you can see what's happened...

For example, some competition for reporting spam or to give some reward for members which report spam etc.

Not to stop payments for all members, because of that you can see activity now in EN section it's "empty"...

• +1 1

On 3/7/2021 at 5:41 PM, Desais said:

Hello, yes, we are aware of the current price of the TALK token and we heard your suggestions, I will try to pass it on to the administration. You, like us, hope for the earliest possible implementation of the functionality for the token and an improvement in the price in the future.

Hi, is there a reason that the forum didn't start advertising at all? I mean from an outsider it seems like fast solution to implement a service for advertisement banners paid by talk tokens.

I can only speculate what happened, but surely you guys don't wan't people just speculating.

• +3 1

On 6/12/2021 at 1:43 PM, rekter said:

Hi, is there a reason that the forum didn't start advertising at all? I mean from an outsider it seems like fast solution to implement a service for advertisement banners paid by talk tokens.

I can only speculate what happened, but surely you guys don't wan't people just speculating.

Good afternoon, the functionality is in development stage and when we have available information we will inform you. Also, payment options will probably be reworked and can work like this "initially, the payment will be minimal, if the quality of posts is good, then you submit an application to the moderators and they raise it level / payment to a higher level."

On 6/1/2021 at 8:00 PM, Cleaner said:

At the moment, we don't have actual information on the date of the system launch.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, Desais said:

Good afternoon, the functionality is in development stage and when we have available information we will inform you. Also, payment options will probably be reworked and can work like this "initially, the payment will be minimal, if the quality of posts is good, then you submit an application to the moderators and they raise it level / payment to a higher level."

At the moment, we don't have actual information on the date of the system launch.

First thanks for informations, two months without informations was in least strange.

I must to admit that new payment options will be very interesting.

From my perspective that will be like to hire/employ "journalists", members who think that their posts/topics noteworthy they submit "application" to mods. Interesting.

Anyhow, hope soon we will see how that will work. 

On 7/6/2021 at 9:50 PM, Desais said:

This is a sad fact for many good members in the English section.  However, payments should be introduced in the English section very soon. You know that now the English section is not as active as before.  Now there is no payment and no good bounty is brought to this forum.  If you bring a good bounty then many of us will be interested in working.  And turn on spam-free payment systems

Thank you

@Desais

I must to ask about Jobs section what is purpose of that section because there are no detailed explanation.

How I understand Jobs section is that members write their offer if they need some worker for some job (correct me if I'm wrong). For example, I need someone to make me banner and I write offer/topic in that section.

But I just now visit section and there are a lot of topics which is about some sites where you can earn by doing some job (example, solving captcha) or questions like "which is a better job" etc.

It would be good to clarify what is purpose of that section, because this is very confusing.

Someone misunderstood, or me or they...

Edit part:

I must to ask about one more thing.

I saw that some members which write in EN section now write in RU section, is that OK?

Edited by BullRunBit
  • +4 1

On 7/10/2021 at 1:15 PM, BullRunBit said:

I must to ask about one more thing.

I saw that some members which write in EN section now write in RU section, is that OK?

If you have nicknames of such users, then we can check them. We do not prohibit Russian or English users writing in different sections, but they must use language (without using a translator)

On 7/10/2021 at 1:15 PM, BullRunBit said:

How I understand Jobs section is that members write their offer if they need some worker for some job (correct me if I'm wrong). For example, I need someone to make me banner and I write offer/topic in that section.

But I just now visit section and there are a lot of topics which is about some sites where you can earn by doing some job (example, solving captcha) or questions like "which is a better job" etc.

It would be good to clarify what is purpose of that section, because this is very confusing.

Someone misunderstood, or me or they...

I think we will soon describe more detailed rules for this section, in general it was thought that there were vacancies about work or resumes of people who can do a certain job.

On 7/7/2021 at 8:48 PM, Cleaner said:

This is a sad fact for many good members in the English section.  However, payments should be introduced in the English section very soon. You know that now the English section is not as active as before.  Now there is no payment and no good bounty is brought to this forum.  If you bring a good bounty then many of us will be interested in working.  And turn on spam-free payment systems

Thank you

First of all it is forum where people should communicate and not make money, but we understand what you are talking about, and in a new more flexible system, we may be able to resume payments to individual users

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3