Dialogue with the Administration - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

Do the talk price controlled by Bitcoin because I can see talk token is always drop in the price and it really annoyed me when i see the talk token price is drop

• +4 1

Are you thinking of changing the payment system and rewards, now you pay bitcoin and talk, with the coming days can we see payments in other currencies like eth or ltc .. There are some sites that pay BAT, bch, eth and others as well.  Please let me know if topic still was currently in the process of being answered!

• +1 2

On 11/24/2020 at 9:55 PM, duncun007 said:

so If there is a way that admins can give us (senior members only) the ability to just flag the spam accounts it would be of great help to clean the forum, because with the constant newcomers with low quality posts it would be hard to report thousands, but if there can be a special tool for selected number of senior members it would be faster to get rid of those accounts. And just to make it clear we will only be flagging those accounts but the final decision still up to the admins.

@Bigpat

At first thanks for considering me here and Definitely it's the great idea and I'm also noticing the spams post though many members are actively reporting they keep growing. If we could just flag them, it will make admins work more easier and forum clean too.

Also I would like to add, If talk staking like features is enabled and newbie needs to stake certain amount of Talk before joining the forum and for serious rule violation these talk tokens would get locked or burned, it would make them serious about their work. And it can be another way for stopping the multiple accounts too.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hy i hope you all will be right and doing well, i just want to mke conversation with the administration and want to ask that when my payment will start at this forum. I am a beginner and I have many Questions about this forum. So your comments will be very useful for me. Thank you.

• +2 1

The dialogue with the administration is a fantastic opportunity because one easily express their complaints and suggestions.my suggestions for the administration is if they may consider improving and upgrading the forum by making an application for crypto so that it can be easier and more secured for members.it can also be easier to describe to those who don't know about crypto 

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think that the time has come in order to prevent new members from posting in the forum until they gain knowledge and experience in the field of digital currencies through commenting because new members have become publishing topics that are not very useful in addition to publishing recurring topics. Another point is that old members must be rewarded through a system. Rating in making profits.

• +1 1

Admin I have one idea. I think it would be good if the forum activation fee is added to the forum .. For example if we want the account to be activated we have to pay 1000 TALK tokens one time. Or users whose account is blocked their unblocking will be paid .. This method will assign functionality to the talk token

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Does the forum have any plans to add a few more countries to this list anytime soon?

And I would like to further expand this previous suggestion:

8 hours ago, ELCOIN said:

Admin I have one idea. I think it would be good if the forum activation fee is added to the forum .. For example if we want the account to be activated we have to pay 1000 TALK tokens one time. Or users whose account is blocked their unblocking will be paid .. This method will assign functionality to the talk token

How about this additional suggestion?

New members from listed countries that are not included for payment for posts must pay a fee for the pay-per-post feature in their accounts to be activated. 1,000 TALK, 10,000 TALK, your call. This way, attempting to shitpost will be costly for the offenders, affected countries can still get the chance to claim rewards for posting, and (like the quote says) there will be additional usage for the tokens. New members whose countries are not listed are excluded.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

11 hours ago, ELCOIN said:

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

New members from listed countries that are not included for payment for posts must pay a fee for the pay-per-post feature in their accounts to be activated. 1,000 TALK, 10,000 TALK, your call. This way, attempting to shitpost will be costly for the offenders, affected countries can still get the chance to claim rewards for posting, and (like the quote says) there will be additional usage for the tokens. New members whose countries are not listed are excluded.

Both good ideas, and i think using talk tokens for preventing spam is worth further exploring.

Like for example using talk tokens as a security deposit; You would have to stake them in order to write in here, but if you mess up they will be burned or something like that.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

@Bigpat What happened to the pinned posts in the Beginners section? Especially the one you made regarding the rules for posting?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/27250-section-for-beginners-rules/

And I think there was another one in the Coins / Tokens Talk section. It is currently missing as well.

Those pinned posts are missing since October, if I remember right. Were they deleted by accident?

Some members are now getting wrong ideas about how these sections work as a result. Like this guy here:

That's also true, but I think that is why it's called the beginner section,  there they can post all kinds of topics, but they cannot debit in the other sections that is why they don't like to check in those places.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109432-dont-waste-your-time-in-beginner-section-only/?do=findComment&comment=11077033

Something should definitely be done about the Beginner section, and soon. There are plenty of members who plan on staying there forever posting non-crypto related stuff and regurgitating older topics into newer ones.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I just need to ask about the rank whether or not there might be an replace that may enhance this selection? Because in my view rank in this forum there may be no other function aside from showing the consumer's post activity.

• +1 1

Why is it that we're unable to withdraw our earnings from yobit, it has been in occurrence for almost a week and nothing has been done yet, please admin contact yobit to look into this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope you are all well. My question is that when we received our payment in Bitcoin we were almost all happy but now you have replaced Bitcoin with Talk tokens. And its value is not so good. That's what we were not hoping for. Are you working on it?

8 hours ago, Shahzeb Malik said:

I downloaded a cryptotalk application at the portable crypto application segment of the discussion. Are you saying individuals downloading this application should quit utilizing it. Is the application a protected one 

Much obliged to you

there is no official cryptotalk application in google app or apple , the administation made this clear before so make sure not to download any application because they can scam you , the only way to enter cryptotalk is by browsers , desktop or phone both . 

• +5 1

Hello dear @Bigpat last month alot users UID removed from yobit because most of user did cheating and my UID also removed with mistake kindly restore my account even I continue posting without payment from last month and I did a great work for this platform I have reported alot spammers @Desais please help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance 😊 ❤️

Dear @Bigpat sir i was not active in the form for few days caz i was busy now j am back to the form and my UID was removed please check my account i never did any mistake i am working here with honesty i was spending most of the time in form just because of making good comments and now when i see my yobit it was removed please sir check my work then make a decision.when i started this form I don't know about the work but i never try to copy paste or any other scam i was struggled in those days and now i am able to make good posts  just because of my struggle please for the sake of my struggling restore my account i will be really thankful to you sir for this kind,,,،❤️ @Desaissir

Edited by Hamza 2.2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With all the respect that you deserve gentlemen @Desais and @Bigpat I have had some problems in this last week to create my publications due to the birth of my son, today that I enter my yobit account I find that I have been removed from the campaigns by the moderators and I was surprised because I have not violated any of the rules of the forum in fact my profile has not suffered any warning point or anything like that so I thought it was a mistake on your part, I hope you can resolve this error with my account thank you very much.

Edited by Thardle

@Desais @Bigpat

Long time I did not write some suggestion. :classic_biggrin:

I have one suggestion for TALK token.

Like we can see price of TALK token constantly declining and must be some solution because without that price will go on others markets (ETH, DOGE etc.)

My suggestion is that we have some "burn" stage where you will "burn" some amount of TALK tokens.

I was think when you share about advertisements and upgrade that tokens (TALK) which will be spend on that to "burn".

And one more thing, it's became monotonous on forum it's necessary something new to attracts attention.

Maybe realization some plans for forum will be good, or at least for TALK token.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 3/6/2021 at 2:31 PM, BullRunBit said:

@Desais @Bigpat

Long time I did not write some suggestion. :classic_biggrin:

I have one suggestion for TALK token.

Like we can see price of TALK token constantly declining and must be some solution because without that price will go on others markets (ETH, DOGE etc.)

My suggestion is that we have some "burn" stage where you will "burn" some amount of TALK tokens.

I was think when you share about advertisements and upgrade that tokens (TALK) which will be spend on that to "burn".

And one more thing, it's became monotonous on forum it's necessary something new to attracts attention.

Maybe realization some plans for forum will be good, or at least for TALK token.

Hello, yes, we are aware of the current price of the TALK token and we heard your suggestions, I will try to pass it on to the administration. You, like us, hope for the earliest possible implementation of the functionality for the token and an improvement in the price in the future.

• +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

12 hours ago, Desais said:

Hello, yes, we are aware of the current price of the TALK token and we heard your suggestions, I will try to pass it on to the administration. You, like us, hope for the earliest possible implementation of the functionality for the token and an improvement in the price in the future.

This is an cool information for all of us then because for a long time we are waiting for the talk token pump .. There has a lot of talk token investor who are disappointed with talk price as the price is not pumping and the investbox also do not give them enough profit .. hope soon change talk price as like you have said.

Dear admins!

You should delete or close most of the ridiculous old topics that are used for flooding and trashposting.

I. e. Mining section contains lots of useless and meaningless topics about cloud mining and how mining can damage your computer dating back to 2019!

Edited by geezer

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This is an cool information for all of us then because for a long time we are waiting for the talk token pump .. There has a lot of talk token investor who are disappointed with talk price as the price is not pumping and the investbox also do not give them enough profit .. hope soon change talk price as like you have said.

First of all they can not "change" price , that does not have sense at all. And about investors they should to know that there (market) will be more tokens from forum and that will affect on price.

But point is, that TALK token have some purpose that users buy token to use it.

Not that price just "pump" and again drop.

• +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, Fatimaijaz said:

How we can treat administrators

Are you doctors, like medics?

This is what I am talking about - there is no place for these non-English and non-Russian posters here.

7 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

But point is, that TALK token have some purpose that users buy token to use it.

Not that price just "pump" and again drop.

This is a forum purpose but a trader or investor never try to think about this .. Again if today you have around 150k talk token then you will think too that when will the talk token price pump not the dump.. But as a member of this forum it is our support and you are right that we need to see the talk token usecase for upgrade our forum activity.