Dialogue with the Administration - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Dialogue with the Administration

Hiya. When we reach the every day restrict of 20 posts why are we able to submit again? Nowadays i have amassed 20 posts however i'm able to nevertheless put up.  In my view it might be a lot easier if you gather 20 posts an afternoon must have acquired a warning which you have reached the restriction.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

At some point you were talking about TALK tokens utility, and that they would be used to pay for ads in here. So my question is that can anyone advertise in here by paying with talk tokens and what kind of offers will you have?

Setting up ads with referrals could be profitable and i am wondering the cost/benefit ratio.

For example if i run an ad campaign in cryptotalk, will i be paying for a time or views for my ad banner? And are you going to force to disable adblock in order to browse the forum?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello Forum Administration, 

Search feature on forum is not properly working! In previous, I had no problem with it. I was using this feature to detect the copied replies from the cheaters but now, whenever I try to get result by pasting some long sentences(3-4 lines), I am getting Error 524.

Would you mind to take look into it? In previous, search feature was excellent than now.

Thank You ! 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Rating manipulation is a big problem on the forum. I think it would be good to add a security bot for example: recaptcha or hcapctha. If you want to write a positive score on my comment you have to pass the bot check

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Dear @Bigpat or @Desais ,

I hope you are aware of ongoing recent chaos on forum after opening TALK token's trade. We are always welcoming the new talents, why not? But, over the past few days, I am noticing massive influx of spam activities maybe shill accounts of existing users. You can see unexpected reputation spreads to multiply the TALK earnings double in a single day even they are low quality posters.  Is there any trouble for the forum administration to consider the following points?

• Disabling double payments but enabling other options to reward quality posters or good contributors.
  • Increasing qualifying posts limit for the payment to the newcomers i.e. increase the post counts from 100 to 200?

Or, you have other unique solutions on the way ?

Thank You ! 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

@Desais I don't know if I should ask here or anywhere else but is there any problem with Yobit payments?

I've got yesterday's payments (7 days) but today had none so far and i have good reputation...

image.png.4e59aaadb89f786b8e011e02c488379f.png

Edit: Hum i don't know how it's counted but pherhaps its counting after our posting timestamp or something else because it has counted 2 so far till my edit:

image.thumb.png.2384af907f198e391e03d626f80007ab.png

Edit2: What does DLRS Msg. means?

Edited by DreamStage

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

6 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Please I will like to ask if their is an avenues in this forum where you can be rewarded by prompting this site elsewhere or inviting people to join the this amazing platform and if not I will like to suggests such thank you.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:31 PM, Whited35 said:

I hope you are aware of ongoing recent chaos on forum after opening TALK token's trade. We are always welcoming the new talents, why not? But, over the past few days, I am noticing massive influx of spam activities maybe shill accounts of existing users. You can see unexpected reputation spreads to multiply the TALK earnings double in a single day even they are low quality posters.  Is there any trouble for the forum administration to consider the following points?

• Disabling double payments but enabling other options to reward quality posters or good contributors.
  • Increasing qualifying posts limit for the payment to the newcomers i.e. increase the post counts from 100 to 200?

Thank You ! 

We are monitoring situation on the forum. Spammers and post stuffers are gradually being blocked. Low-quality posts or spam are removed.

System of likes and accruals may change. But it is not exactly.
Various options are being considered.

17 hours ago, DreamStage said:

@Desais I don't know if I should ask here or anywhere else but is there any problem with Yobit payments?

I've got yesterday's payments (7 days) but today had none so far and i have good reputation...

image.png.4e59aaadb89f786b8e011e02c488379f.png

Edit: Hum i don't know how it's counted but pherhaps its counting after our posting timestamp or something else because it has counted 2 so far till my edit:

image.thumb.png.2384af907f198e391e03d626f80007ab.png

Edit2: What does DLRS Msg. means?

All payment issues are resolved only by personal message. Contact me PM.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Sir i know you are fine and safe at home and my question to you is how much we can earn daily from cryptotalk and if they give us money so than how can you earn from it and second how moderator works for the removal of useless posts.If you know the answers than mentioned me in your replay.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dialogue and Administrative Theory &. Praxis: Twenty-Five Years of Public. Administration Theory. Richard C. Box. University of Nebraska at Omaha.

Principles of performance dialogue in public administration ...

To fill this gap, the purpose of this paper is to study the principles of performance dialogue and collaborative performance management in public ...

Reaching the daily limit of 30 posts, why can't we post again?  Today I have collected 30 posts but I can still post.  I think it would be so easy if you collected 30 posts a day but there should have been a warning that you have reached the limit

8 hours ago, Sayed50 said:

Today I have collected 26 posts but I can still post. I think it would be so easy that if you collect 26a post a day you should have gotten a warning that you have reached the limit

This is a forum I think it would not be good to add a limit to the post .. If I want to share interesting and necessary information why should I have a limit. Of course the topic and post should not contain spam and should not be rubbish

• +3 1

@Desais..Sir I had a question for you.  I know that the tag system is a good feature in the forum.  But if we tag all the posts.  Then will that be the cause of any problem for us.  I would be grateful if you could tell me about this.

Crypto talk is a very young Forum dedicated to cryptocurrency including mining, trading,and other type of earnings in this area launched in early 2019

the main feature that favourably distinguishes crypto talk other crypto forum is that each registered user can recive a reward in the forum of small amount of btc daily simply by talking topics of intrest to him.

Thank you so much for giving everyone a good chance that if you have any issues on this forum you can contact the administrator directly. My question to you is why you have introduce your new payment system because I see that the demand and value of Talk is decreasing day by day. Why you don't use  Bitcoin instead of Talk in  payment system to make it easier for us.

• +2 1

I would like to see a contest on the crypto forum. Maybe this is a competition, in the form of a bitcoin award or another cryptocurrency. Thanks. 

Hello, I exactly choose to ask a cast doubt on about the posting process in About Forum section. I declare give it a go to advertise 3 topics but sadly once I already posted this topics I cannot acquire them in my timeline and in the section. Is this fault or something? I chance you tin rally round me.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, Whited35 said:

Thank You ! 

I came on here to write about the same topic as you @Whited35 because whatever post i open now I see it filled with spammers, I liked your suggestions but I would like to suggest something that hopefully could be helpful in cleaning the forum from spammers,  I have been keeping an eye on the plagiarism topic and i saw that many of the senior members are actively reporting @rekter @Whited35 @Ridam @Dorjoy12 @kyoukage01 so If there is a way that admins can give us (senior members only) the ability to just flag the spam accounts it would be of great help to clean the forum, because with the constant newcomers with low quality posts it would be hard to report thousands, but if there can be a special tool for selected number of senior members it would be faster to get rid of those accounts. And just to make it clear we will only be flagging those accounts but the final decision still up to the admins.

what do you think about this? @Desais @Bigpat

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

And just to make it clear we will only be flagging those accounts but the final decision still up to the admins.

I appreciate to you for this good idea because its true that our forum stuff cant check out all the newbie member activity daily  as we have russian and english newbie now a days..  So it would be really helpful  if moderator choice some senior member from english section and russian section to take action against newcomer who do unlimited spamming..                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

If there is a way that admins can give us (senior members only) the ability to just flag the spam accounts it would be of great help to clean the forum

I am for anything that would the reporting more easy. But there are different kinds of spam/copy paste methods, and some of them aren't obvious without proof. Right now we are posting that proof to the open forum, and i am not sure if it would make my work any easier if i had would have to post that proof in somewhere else.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

hello  I am sorry if my question sounds ridiculous but the line is very small for me and I can barely read it , in addition I have sight problems . so can anyone please tell me how to enlarge the line size on the forum not only on the texting box. because I have tried but could not know how.

Till now no one has commented any negative points about my comments but I myself want to apologise for the language I used in the first topic I had  attended I will not at all aware about what to comment but reading the topics and comments I have got a brief idea about this.

Let's see what happens further

On 2/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, Desais said:

This topic already exists in the Russian section of the forum, so I decided to try it here, in fact you can ask your questions, and we will try to answer them.

This is a trial topic, so respect yourself and do not need to ask a question for the sake of filling up posts, we will monitor and moderate this topic.
+ Read previous posts and answers in order not to repeat questions.

Hi Mr Desais please go cheek this topic i think it's a high level of cheater in it a lot of users replaying and showing other users how to cheat in the platform and how to make multiple account without getting banned, this is the topic : 

• +1 1

I would likr the fourm fir this opportunity first, then my question is if there any other contest for post in this fourm like the first one? and of not there any other one are we continue just like that?