The truth about Bitcoin - Delusional or Brilliant? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The truth about Bitcoin - Delusional or Brilliant?

On 10/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, teminalibug said:

We have heard many people commenting that bitcoin is a great idea, but there are other smart people who says it's a delusional. While the future of Cryptocurency is all clear others would see it as a delusional

I would Google some Comment from great people about bitcoin and list a few;

• Gates told CNBC that Bitcoin is "one of the crazier, speculative things" he's seen, and that he would "short it if there was an easy way to do it." In the investment world, shorting is when you bet against an asset and make money if its value falls.
  • Bill Gates thinks investing in Bitcoin is crazy, Warren Buffett calls it rat poison (Buy the way, these comment lead to a big decline of cryptocurrency at that time LOL
  • what does Mark Zuckerberg says? well we all know he launched his own Coin so we know his vote

So what do you say?

is it Delusional or Brilliant?

Bitcoin do anything in the market and it can possible that BTC will make a great move to up side in just a single day and it touch 15,000$. Crypto is a crazy market so now so many peoples will afraid that they are in loss now but i hope soon we all in profit because i am also an investor in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

Bitcoin do anything in the market and it can possible that BTC will make a great move to up side in just a single day and it touch 15,000$. Crypto is a crazy market so now so many peoples will afraid that they are in loss now but i hope soon we all in profit because i am also an investor in the crypto market.

This volatile has become not an issue anymore to many crypto investors, So on my opinion, it is not one for the things making Bitcoin delusional .

2 hours ago, halloweed said:

You sound dead serious, I understand you are a programmer, and you already have a movie website as your business, you are probably also a trader, etc, but you think that is not enough you want to actually change something in this world, thought crypto. I wish you all the best.

It is in human nature to never get satisfied. greedy and stuff is what we do, we never have enough even when enough is enough.

7 hours ago, halloweed said:

I see you are a big fun if greedy, is nit first time you embrace greediness, the last time you said all rich people are greedy, it is what makes them rich.

Let me ask you thin, are you a greedy person yourself?

Ah no I'm not a fan of greedy, it has messed me up several times, especially on gambling, but I'm simply stating facts.

Bitcoin is not a fraud, nor is it a golden nugget. People continue to have strong views and positions on what bitcoin is and debate on its potential, legitimacy and relevance. The discussions are meaningful and leave many more thoughts for us to ponder. But those are opinions, and while useful, facts are critical and important to know. Knowing facts will contribute to meaningful dialogue and questions. Here are some to start with.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:15 AM, funchy said:

Considering a BTC is up to $ 20,000. How accurate do you think it is to say delusional when talking about something like this? Is someone dreaming too much?

The peoples who says that BTC is delusional after some time you saw these peoples that they invest their money in the BTC and also in other coins because on that time all the world will use the crypto coin in their daily life and this is true so crypto coin is our future and this is true.

BetFury                                                   

Gates and Buffett are old school, though Gates is far more new school as far as technology goes.  Both are brilliant, but crypto just isn't their thing and I respect that.  Buffett is almost 90 years old at this point and has spent most of his life investing in stocks, so it does not surprise me that he doesn't care for bitcoin, nor does he need it either.  Let those two think whatever they like.  They're not insane men.

For those people who have been with bitcoin for a very long time and have been earning with incredible amount, "delusional" will never be part of their cryptoworld vocabulary.

Bill Gates suddenly changes his mind and talks about shorting Bitcoin at the bottom! He basically made this comment when BTC was around 3K USD last year. I was amazed to listen to this tech pioneer talking like that for something he supported in the past. I think he did favours to a few of his friends by saying all this and probably wanted to distance himself from Bitcoin. Sadly if anyone listened to him and shorted Bitcoin at that moment he is liquidated right now, or in heavy debt.

If every currency is a consensual delusion, then bitcoin, a digital cryptocurrency that changes hands over the internet, feels more like a consensual hallucination on psychedelic drugs. The concept of bitcoin was born in a detailed white paper 

22 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I would have to say btc is delusional AND brilliant. The beauty is that the delusion was a hopeful thing that solved a real technical puzzle, and it worked! So, you kinda can't be brilliant without taking a risk that goes against all logic previous to it's invention.

You literally mean that you can not achieve greatness without falling into madness first, totally agree, one can not solve the impossible if he thinks it is impossible.

The cryptocurrency’s current price is completely unreal. They are valuable but their value comes from those people who believes on it. It can be delusional in terms of its undetermined worth or price but its brilliant in terms of gaining and changing life of many.

I know Buffett said the most famous American billionaire on Wall Street, who said: "What is happening now will definitely lead to a bad end", referring to the high rises and the huge profits recorded by digital currencies in the world.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, teminalibug said:

Delusional or Brilliant?

For me, bitcoin is a brilliant tech. Gates and buffet will eventually buy bitcoin. And maybe they will create their own coin. 

Edited by lucky80

Some said this because they don't know the importance of Bitcoin for a user. They underestimate its power because they are rich now and never experienced this kind of things like mining, trading and other stuffs.

Most wealthy people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett usually criticize bitcoin because it is unpredictable. These people are successful traditional investors who have never tried something as volatile as cryptocurrency. So, they call it delusional because they may have never dealt with such a thing and don't know how it works. Bitcoin is definitely a brilliant asset because I have seen no other currency that has the ability to be both anonymous and can multiply your money by 20x its initial amount! Bitcoin has always surprised investors by its abnormal behavior and this is why most people love it because sometimes when all hopes are lost, its value suddenly goes up out of nowhere and brings you profit!

15 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Gates

Actually gates already owns a lot f bitcoin, and might be of of the anonymous whale, but he used to talk all bout how bitcoin is negatively affecting society.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:15 AM, funchy said:

Considering a BTC is up to $ 20,000. How accurate do you think it is to say delusional when talking about something like this? Is someone dreaming too much?

When the BTC will touch the 5000$ on that time so many peoples will say that BTC will not move more upside and so many peoples  will sell their coins but BTC will touch the 20,000$ and so many peoples will think that this is not possible but now see BTC touch the high and now this time again BTC will touch the 100,000$ soon.

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Actually gates already owns a lot f bitcoin, and might be of of the anonymous whale, but he used to talk all bout how bitcoin is negatively affecting society.

Gates may be late for the race and that is why he wants to stack more by making bad news. Unfortunately, he can't move the decentralized holder.

Most of us agree that bitcoin was a brilliant idea, but what we should ask ourselves, is is the brilliant idea behind bitcoin prevails, or is it fading?

4 minutes ago, gordoncrypto said:

I agree. I think the good news is that the core team knows they need to catch up, and they are working hand in hand with the layer-2's, but yeah other coins are light-years ahead.

Exactly, we can all agree if we look closely that bitcoin and let say ether, eher has more to offer than bitcoin, but of course people are currently flocking to bitcoin because it is the first coin they know when they know about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Zakir Ali said:

The bitcoin is a very brilliant coin. And it is still performing good from the past. and its future is also very good that its price will go up to the moon. And day by day the adoption of the bitcoin increases.

In its beginnings, it gained a lot, especially the early investors who believed in the future of Bitcoin. There is great potential for the future of Bitcoin and the major currencies that offer real projects. Some countries have passed legislation that predicts that the future of Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be more than wonderful.

18 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Most of us agree that bitcoin was a brilliant idea, but what we should ask ourselves, is is the brilliant idea behind bitcoin prevails, or is it fading?

Wit all the regulations and centralization of cryptocurrency been going on, i think the great ides behind bitcoin and crypto in general is fading.

21 hours ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

For me bitcoins is one the best cryptocurrency and coming up with bitcoins is a brilliant idea not delusional.this world high ranking business men thy may have there reasons for rejecting it but that will be in there benefits 

I see the only reason they are rejecting this, is because they used to store their money in banks, so with the decline of banks from the emergence of crypto, it is a disadvantage t them.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Wit all the regulations and centralization of cryptocurrency been going on, i think the great ides behind bitcoin and crypto in general is fading.

That too could be a fact, but rest assured, nakamoto made sure centralization never happens to btc , that is why he disappeared.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, guatazoo said:

That too could be a fact, but rest assured, nakamoto made sure centralization never happens to btc , that is why he disappeared.

Nakamoto disappearance is not yet known how and why, maybe he got kidnapped b some government who want to control bitcoin, or maybe he was assassinated.