The truth about Bitcoin - Delusional or Brilliant? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The truth about Bitcoin - Delusional or Brilliant?

Of course, dear, bitcoin is a shiny fact unlike the new cryptocurrencies, which are imaginary, that bitcoin is a spark for the launch of cryptocurrencies, it's really great, I work with it and I love working with it, and I will continue to work with it forever. 

• +2 1

I can say that Bitcoin is not delusional and it is really brilliant. Many have said that Bitcoin would be done after a few years and many have judged Bitcoin. But look at Bitcoin now! It really has gotten far and it will go much further. So if I were you, you should invest on Bitcoin.

Of course Bitcoin is brilliant, I think the person who says Bitcoin is rat poison is a very arrogant person, he will no longer be trusted by his Twitter followers because of his arrogance, maybe now he will stop talking arrogantly because of the exploding current of bitcoin prices. Mark Zuckerberg's statement is more accepted because he sees opportunities from the crypto world.

• +1 1

You are wrong or it's you misunderstanding. Because I already heard Gokes IN you tube. He is a good person and have good ideas about BTC. But what you do ask bro I don't have much information about it. Because I recently joined this site so I can not tell you any information or idea about this. Now I can't explain you about this so bro sorry for this. 

• +1 1

it is always easy to make investments in the world of the cryptocurrency but for that you need to have the right knowledge and the right mind set to take decisions on time and have patience too.

I ponder both. Delusional in light of the fact that it is a venture, bitcoin is unpredictable and high danger. Brilliant in light of the fact that bitcoin utilizes a blockchain framework that will no doubt be what's to come in the nearest future. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is related to the Currency of the Crypto. And the Bitcoin is the mother of all other Currencies and our house is running with the help of the Crypto. The Bitcoin is brilliant Currency of all times.

Bitcoin is a brilliant idea and one of the best ideas of our time is a way to send money to a blockchain that is an achievement both personally and anonymously and it can work anywhere in the world and it is not run by anyone but those who want to be different. By the way, this is a great technology.

It is no longer possible to say that Bitcoin is fake because it has imposed itself in the cryptocurrency market and has achieved high reliability, so whoever says it is fake is not a fan of cryptocurrencies.

Delusional, yes this is what we all are and invested in Bitcoin, so now we are swimming in profit and maybe if you would listen to the rest that were telling you to hold, you would also be, but it is not like everyone sees that same, some people can't see past their nose.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some funny posts by a few people that have no idea what is happening today. I wish you could reply to this post and tell us who was delusional and how blind you were. Anyway have fun not holding Bitcoin, or perhaps wait some more months to find the top and buy that.

Among the big digital world there are various types of users and all the users have various mindsets and thoughts about digital currencies some of them think that Bitcoin is a scam project and some treat it as we treat Fiat currency in our daily life.

Those who don't know anything about cryptocurrency will say that cryptocurrency will die someday.  But only those of us who know about cryptocurrency will understand how important it is for economic development.  The cryptocurrency is expanding at a rapid rate and its price is rising a lot.  Cryptocurrencies will become more acceptable in the future

• +4 1

Privacy helps make us more civilized. The old Fiat banking system is becoming more intrusive. Blockchain technology and bitcoin allow peers to transact their money with more personal decency. We can be more civilized.

• +2 1

It is brilliant but the way it is makes many people lose trust in it, think about it we do not even truly know the creator of the coin which is brilliant but hard for people to trust a shadow.

Bitcoin is very powerful currency.Its value now touching 50k$ .No other coin reach at this stage. We can't say that it is not good.It will increase its value in future.So don't believe on someone try to work with btc it is very beneficial. 

Privacy helps make us more civilized. The old Fiat banking system is becoming more intrusive. Blockchain technology and bitcoin allow peers to transact their money with more personal decency. We can be more civilized.

• +2 1

Every matter in its beginning will have someone who supports it and who opposes it No, I am not sure how true what you told us But for me, personally, these coins whose value has become fictional and exceeds the value of tangible currencies many times cannot be madness or illusion.

• +3 1

There are several different types of users in the big digital world, and they all have different mindsets and opinions on digital currencies.

i am surprised that people like bill gates, warren buffet is saying this kind of things.

13 hours ago, Mahmod aljarah said:

There are several different types of users in the big digital world, and they all have different mindsets and opinions on digital currencies.

i am surprised that people like bill gates, warren buffet is saying this kind of things.

I think those people are just afraid since bitcoin is controlled by the community they are the once who determines the price increase and the price fall. Now you see this community is mainly of majority which means someone like bill gates investing in crypto would make him controlled by the majority decisions. Which is an empty fear, see what Elon Musk has done, he is controlling the market just by saying works.

bitcoin is the best and brilliant coin in the market because it gives us the opportunity to earn extra money and also make influence on our lives.

Bitcoin is a brilliant idea and one of the best ideas of our time is a way to send money to a blockchain that is an achievement both personally and anonymously and it can work anywhere in the world and it is not run by anyone but those who want to be different. By the way, this is a great technology.

Others argue that BTC is a fraud and that Blockchain technology is a fascinating and valuable tool that can be used to combat corruption. I'm no expert, but my logic is that since BTC has been around for too long, BTC futures have already been created, and the introduction of such investor venues as Bakkt indicates that BTC and crypto currencies are still attractive for investment. Regarding other people's derogatory comments, what I would suggest is that they might be buying BTC themselves and trying to convince you not to.)