The truth about Bitcoin - Delusional or Brilliant? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The truth about Bitcoin - Delusional or Brilliant?

We have heard many people commenting that bitcoin is a great idea, but there are other smart people who says it's a delusional. While the future of Cryptocurency is all clear others would see it as a delusional

I would Google some Comment from great people about bitcoin and list a few;

• Gates told CNBC that Bitcoin is "one of the crazier, speculative things" he's seen, and that he would "short it if there was an easy way to do it." In the investment world, shorting is when you bet against an asset and make money if its value falls.
  • Bill Gates thinks investing in Bitcoin is crazy, Warren Buffett calls it rat poison (Buy the way, these comment lead to a big decline of cryptocurrency at that time LOL
  • what does Mark Zuckerberg says? well we all know he launched his own Coin so we know his vote

So what do you say?

is it Delusional or Brilliant?

Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 1

Considering a BTC is up to $ 20,000. How accurate do you think it is to say delusional when talking about something like this? Is someone dreaming too much?

• +1 1

There are other people who say that BTC is a scam and Blockchain technology itself is an interesting and useful thing that can use corruption. I'm not an expert but my logic is that if BTC has been around for so many years, BTC futures already exist, launching such investor venues as Bakkt means BTC and crypto currencies are still interesting for investment. As for some people's negative statements, I can only say that they may buy BTC themselves and persuade you not to buy)

Just now, funchy said:

Considering a BTC is up to $ 20,000. How accurate do you think it is to say delusional when talking about something like this? Is someone dreaming too much?

Have you heard the story of Russian Minier? is a cryptocurrency that used to worthy 3 bitcoin so the that's not the case i guess, plus we have seen many ICOs die. I'm not saying is not brilliant nor am i saying that its delusional,  I'm stuck at the middle so i need you guys to clarify this for mespacer.png

Just now, corrao25 said:

There are other people who say that BTC is a scam and Blockchain technology itself is an interesting and useful thing that can use corruption. I'm not an expert but my logic is that if BTC has been around for so many years, BTC futures already exist, launching such investor venues as Bakkt means BTC and crypto currencies are still interesting for investment. As for some people's negative statements, I can only say that they may buy BTC themselves and persuade you not to buy)

I get your point mate but what if those so called investor venues, have just fallen to the biggest scam the world has ever seen? or what if they're just part of that scam.

7 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I get your point mate but what if those so called investor venues, have just fallen to the biggest scam the world has ever seen? or what if they're just part of that scam.

Then it will be the most grandiose scam and we will be a part of it) You can imagine how many people are involved in this market and how much money is invested. If it turns out to be a scam, then films will be made about it. The main thing is not to invest a lot of money so that you will not be disappointed. I do that)

• +1 2

Just now, 1millionClub said:

I don't know where you got this from but I am pretty sure Bill Gates doesn't think investing in bitcoin is crazy. I remember I heard him in some youtube video talking about bitcoin and he was quite excited about it.

I've seen them too, but in most instances bill gates commented hardly against bitcoin investment. so mybe he's not in the clear like I'm, that's why I'm here by the way to get clarity

Privacy helps making us more civilized.  The old fiat banking system has becoming more and more intrusive.  Blockchain technology and Bitcoin allows peer to peer transact their money in a more of private manners.  We can be even more civilized.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

we can't really account for this type of statements, that can be influenced by a lot of things, especially personal interest...

It is brilliant and it has already started to change the world in a very short period (10 years), it will all depend on the way people will use it

Bitcoin is a brilliant idea and one of the best ideas of our time, finding a way to send money on a blockchain that is both private and anonymous it a create achievement and this can work anywhere in the world and it is manage not by want person but by all those who want to be apart of it, this is the a great technology.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 6:03 AM, bichou1584 said:

We can not know this future alone will determine.  We will know in the future whether Bitcoin was a trick or it is a real investment at the beginning I felt it crazy to buy something imaginary does not exist for several dollars, but with time I watched people buy that thing in thousands of dollars until the price reached $ 20,000

Bitcoin was a real good for investment especially in long term. It is too impossible to say that it is a trick, how can you say it is a trick if bitcoin existed for almost 1 decade?and when bitcoin reached the highest price of 20k$ before end of the year 2017 almost majority of the community didn't expect that to be happen, why it does it happen? it is because that bitcoin was really volatile and they don't understand this most of the time. 

7 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

But there are many mysterious things.  It can not be a currency of this strength and we do not know who is behind it even that the story of its origins is a myth, and then we do not know how many founders have some say million composition of why they are still surrounded by legends

We may not know who is behind it and it is unknown up to now but even is like that, there are thousands or millions of community were their lives has changed because of this. Now, if it is not a currency this shouldn't be accept into fiat, but why they are some exchanger like coinbase doing this actually they are many, and some government regulated this, if this is not a currency they won't regulate such things like this. This is a matter of common sense only. 

Edited by cryptokram

3 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

I agree with you. As for the defenders of Bitcoin, I buy and invest in Bitcoin, but I would not be surprised if this system collapsed.  I hope he will hold up and develop more I wish the good and prepare for the worst

Yes that's correct, you got it bro! The most important this is we must know what we are entering here, it means we should prepared ourselves to all the consequences that we may encounter here because this is not just an easy things but this like a battle achieving our goal to win in the end as well. 😊

Edited by cryptokram

7 hours ago, sotole said:

I agree with the opinion you say.
Bitcoin was created not only smart but very cool to keep us from the annual crisis that occurs in fiat money.
bitcoin is created with a good and healthy flat inflation to be made as a long-term store value.

I also agree.
bitcoin is very good to be a place where we save money from fiat money which has a very crazy annual crisis, so our exchange rate has dropped.
but the challenge of bitcoin is the price is very volatile so it makes us think if you want to put large amounts of money in the form of bitcoin ..

• +3 1

On 11/4/2019 at 2:12 AM, rosywyt said:

For me I think Mark S. And warren buffet are both shit to me, if ever they say it for real, these two don't know anything about in bitcoin, they just wanted to earn and to give any concern to help anyone to be free financially, unlike in bitcoin it helped a lot of people all around the world for almost 1 decade now and its still continue as of the moment. 

You seem like a good fan of bitcoin like I am, but we both know that bitcoin is a threat to the governments it has been for a decade now and there is no way to stopping it.

What about us individuals, do you think bitcoin is not a threat to us?

Just now, rosywyt said:

To some of the government it maybe a threat because there is no tax? They had no power to control it and they won't get any benefits from it, am I right? And bitcoin is not a threat for us and I don't see any threat with it too. 

I read around and someone said something about Bitcoin to mark the end of civilization, when you read his/her topic you will understand why he was saying that, but i think with all these regulations, i see another Picture of bitcoin's future.

I think I agree about both. delusional because to be an investment, bitcoin is very volatile and high risk. brilliant because bitcoin uses a blockchain system that will most likely be the future

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Random777 said:

I don't have the foggiest idea where you got this from however I am almost certain Bill Entryways doesn't think putting resources into bitcoin is insane. I recollect that I heard him in some youtube video discussing bitcoin and he was very amped up for it.

Here is what bilgates said;

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said Monday he would bet against bitcoin if he could. “As an asset class, you're not producing anything and so you shouldn't expect it to go up. It's kind of a pure 'greater fool theory' type of investment,” Gates said on CNBC's “Squawk Box.”

So you see bill gates might only accept bitcoin because he has no choice, he says if he could he will short it.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:15 AM, funchy said:

Well that's what the gates thought. "one of the crazier, speculative things", i really thought that he meant that it raised too fast as it did so there was money to be made by shorting it.

But if he didn't mean that and don't think bitcoin has a value, then i am wondering what are his insights, since he obviously knows enough about bitcoin and he is closely following all the new tech.

Edited by rekter

I must say that bitcoin is brilliant.. bitcoin is now 10 years and still strong, those people who says that bitcoin is delusional are not fan in cryptos. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, halloweed said:

It is b brilliant and all those who says it is not brollinat are low minded people, Bitcoin changed the whole world within 3 years, imagine what it could do in 50 more.

Sometimes I'm jealous, how others like nakamoto, could change the world within seconds while i cant do shit, I find this so unfair.

Bitcoin is a good coin and its a great business in the world and the idea of the Bitcoin is so much great because so many jobless peoples will join this business and they make good money in it because in crypto market we can invest just a little amount of money and you will get high profit in it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When people do not understand bitcoin, they just say anything, They need to educate themselves first before talking negative about bitcoin. It is a shame how Buffet is a big ignorant about crypto and bitcoin!!!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

7 hours ago, halloweed said:

Some people are just blessed and some are a blessing just to have around, some are both lik Satoshi nakamoto and few others.

I hope that someday, i will do something that will change the whole world, i will use al the skills i got, even if I  fail.