Yobit Fee - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Yobit Fee

I just checked the btc withdrawal feel is 0.0012 which is almost 10$ so we will be making 120 posts just for the fee.

They must make an exception for the crypto talk users that they can withdraw with the fee of 0.002-3 otherwise we are not going to earn anything and who know they will lock the accounts at the end?

Regards 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

There is always a chance of "anything" happening in the world of crypto. Better to look at this just as "another forum", you wouldn't have much heartburn if things go south.

For anyone who is putting all his might to finish the max number of posts simply to earn extra money will feel bad if something like this happens. I do believe there is decent space for a crypto forum which has a freer and newer vibe as compared to BCT. This can be that if we don't have too many scams.

And @bitcoin has come up with a solution too..That is neat..

• +1 1

Actually guys I only work in btc and exchange btc so it is really hard for me to exchange any other crypto into my local currency.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, abdoo77 said:

you can choose coin that has low fee to withdraw out of yobit such as dgb and xvg 

bad thing is i cannot trade any other crpyo easily to my local currency that is why i use only bitcoins.

1 hour ago, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

All bitcoin wallet providers provides exchanges between BTC and ETH (Coinbase, Xapo, Spectrocoin ...etc) so you can withdraw to ETH for your Spectrocoin account for example and then exchange it to BTC in your Spectrocoin account if you are using Spectrocoin as wallet provider for example. No easy from that.

Hello salwa I am talking about local currency not exchanging bitcoins on to some other cryptos.

I will find some one who will accept EOS. Faster and lower fee.

2 hours ago, Adel said:

Have you already received your revenue from posts in this forum?
Have you already received it?
Please share your experience with us.
To bring more benefit and credibility to the serious members of this forum ..
Thank you and my greetings to you

Yes I am earning money I do not check it regularly but I can tell I am getting.

I have not withdrew it yet because of 0.0012 fee of btc.

Experience is so far so good.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 AM, lolxxxx said:

I just checked the btc withdrawal feel is 0.0012 which is almost 10$ so we will be making 120 posts just for the fees. 

As far as I know, yobit has several coins other than bitcoin, so just use one of them while withdrawing your balance, it's that easy

On 10/9/2019 at 2:17 PM, lolxxxx said:

bad thing is i cannot trade any other crpyo easily to my local currency that is why i use only bitcoins.

You should use another exchange that has your local currency, btc, and low-fee yobit coin ...

for example, you withdraw dogecoin into another exchange, then trade doge-btc to swap to BTC, after that you can trade BTC-your local currency, it's a bit complicated and exhaustive but it's the appropriate way.

there is a simple solution , choose a nother coin that have a less withrawl fee : XVG  , DOG  .. etc like an example and you will solve your problem , good luck .

Well that is assuming that you are only using yobit for this incentive and then moving your free btc out of the site. This then make the high fee good as you can't use the site just to take free money. $10 is cheap if you are moving $100000

You don't need to withdraw bitcoin especially right ? Just buy some coins and withdraw them and then buy again bitcoin in a dex to have low fees...just saying ...you don't need to make 120 posts in order to cover the fees...

On 10/9/2019 at 9:17 PM, lolxxxx said:

so the other solution that you can use is exchange to other crypto like doge/ltc 

after that you can use coinswitch or shapeshift to exchange it to bitcoin 

Normal fee should be aroud 0.0005to 0.001 but for this campaign they can make free for once it will be much better then now. But you can trade to other coins and it will be create volume for them it will be good for yobit and we can say thanks with that way

On 10/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, lolxxxx said:

Yes I am earning money I do not check it regularly but I can tell I am getting.

I have not withdrew it yet because of 0.0012 fee of btc.

Experience is so far so good.

how long they will pay us for post?

Food for thought. Just take it as your leisure or part time hobby. If you take it as full time earning option and you get sorry message at the end it will be very painful to you.

brother there is a solution , dont withdrawl your money with btc , transfer them to one of this coin ; xvg , dog  because they have less fee and fast transactions

On 10/13/2019 at 5:31 PM, M Aqeel said:

Food for thought. Just take it as your leisure or part time hobby. If you take it as full time earning option and you get sorry message at the end it will be very painful to you.

thank you for your kind information but I do not take this as my job but as time pass to help someone or to get help from others I just asked a single simple question. I have a job to do I post very less here. smh!

On 10/13/2019 at 5:25 PM, knezulc said:

how long they will pay us for post?

They start paying you right after you start to post you have to go to yobit panel and get yourself registered and then you can see your number of post which will get paid.

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

brother there is a solution , dont withdrawl your money with btc , transfer them to one of this coin ; xvg , dog  because they have less fee and fast transactions

I'll look upto it.

If I'm not mistaken the withdrawal rate is now 0.00100 which really is very high. I particularly in these cases prefer to buy another currency: XLM, XRP for example, where fee rates are cheaper. But I also agree that the rates could be lower. 😏

No body withdraw bitcoin because the fee is very high in every exchange they want to keeps bitcoin in her exchange for new coin in  BTC market you have just to buy another coin with less fee and withdraw it then exchange it to bitcoin that what every one do  

On 10/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, lolxxxx said:

I just checked the btc withdrawal feel is 0.0012 which is almost 10$ so we will be making 120 posts just for the fee.

They must make an exception for the crypto talk users that they can withdraw with the fee of 0.002-3 otherwise we are not going to earn anything and who know they will lock the accounts at the end?

Regards 

You can switch or exchange your bitcoin to ethereum or ripple (xrp), if you withdraw in ethereum, you only spend 0.005 eth for withdrawal fee and for xrp I dont know for sure, but I believe cheaper than bitcoin withdrawal fee, hopefully this is can help

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 09.10.2019 at 08:49, lolxxxx said:

Regards 

You can buy another crypto or dollars for BTC. It is not necessary to withdraw to bitcoin. And in another currency, not a big commission😉

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com

On 10/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, lolxxxx said:

Regards 

I think you have insufficient knowledge as because here is a option in Yobit to convert BTC to USD, just used it and then withdraw your USD using PM, PayPal etc.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

9 hours ago, Khan said:

I think you have insufficient knowledge as because here is a option in Yobit to convert BTC to USD, just used it and then withdraw your USD using PM, PayPal etc.

I have a lot knowledge and have more knowledge then you I think you are mistaken here some people just rely on bitcoins I cannot pay that much fee of PM and paypal is not available here. I know what I do I just asked about the fee that is it did not asked anyone to tell me that I have no knowledge ok?

10 hours ago, MaxKron said:

You can buy another crypto or dollars for BTC. It is not necessary to withdraw to bitcoin. And in another currency, not a big commission😉

Yes I am figuring it out.

10 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

You can switch or exchange your bitcoin to ethereum or ripple (xrp), if you withdraw in ethereum, you only spend 0.005 eth for withdrawal fee and for xrp I dont know for sure, but I believe cheaper than bitcoin withdrawal fee, hopefully this is can help

Is there EOS option also?

24 minutes ago, lolxxxx said:

Is there EOS option also?

You only need 1 eos for withdrawal fee, but currently the wallet is in maintenance, for more details you can check on yobit and ask for more information if you want withdraw in EOS, but I recommend ethereum

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor