Monero mining - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
anikamishti

Monero mining

Monero can be mine, there are currently no ASICs for monero. which means that anyone with a computer can mine it. the first thing you need to think about is if you are going to mine solo or on a pool. but if you want to really earn profit you still need GPU for mining. 

Everyone cannot generate an income in your personal pc. It may well injury to your laptop. That i believe it is unrealistic to build cost-effective mining with your personal computers from now on.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:03 AM, anikamishti said:

Recently I learnt that mining Monero is quite easy. A lot of new miners are going for monero and they have every reason to. To mine monero, you don't need a graphics card or any special processor . All you need to do is download software onto your computer and let the Monero mining software do the work for you. That means you can mine one of the pricier coins on the market with your own laptop! That makes it one of the easiest coins to mine for beginners. 

Have you mined monero or you just heard about this? I will like you reply because I am so interested in mining monero. I want to know if it is productive or complete waste of time.

You should simply download programming onto your PC and let the Monero mining programming take the necessary steps for you. That implies you can mine one of the pricier coins available with your own workstation! That makes it perhaps the least demanding coin to dig for apprentices.

Mining this currency Monero  is not as easy as you say it is in the other mining AS ANY mining needs a CPU (processor like any mining, but it may be mitigated from the rest of the mining, but does not win as you think it is a complex process in the solution

Recently I learnt that mining Monero is quite easy. A lot of new miners are going for monero and they have every reason to. To mine monero, you don't need a graphics card or any special processor . All you need to do is download software onto your computer and let the Monero mining software do the work for you. That means you can mine one of the pricier coins on the market with your own laptop! That makes it one of the easiest coins to mine for beginners. 

You are right. I know a lot about monero mining. You do not need hardware for it to be profitable. 

Everyone cannot generate an income in your personal pc. It may well injury to your laptop. That i believe it is unrealistic to build cost-effective mining with your personal computers from now on.

Please do you know the software needed to mine this coin on a laptop? I am interested in mining monero. I like the privacy the coin offer as regards transactions and as such willing to try my hands on mining this coin as my first mining experience

monero mining is paramount mining site.it cool to use.a a lot of earn from monero.you have to a wallet address. now signup and paste your wallet address. than foundation your earn. once your earn withdraw regulate than you canister leave your change in your wallet

Tis really makes sense because without the use of GPU, FPGA and ASIC, you can just mine monero with your computer CPU. But, is this productive. 

This makes monero to be more decentralized.

Profit made with web cryptomining depends on several things. Notably, it can depend on the particular coin being mined and its rate; for example, web mining Monero is more profitable than Bitcoin mining.

The fresh new algo usually requires quite a lot of RAM MEMORY. That might steer away from botnets extremely, that is definitely decent.

• Useful or interesting 1

monero mining is comfortable and profitable than other crypto coin mining. i am talking about cpu and gpu mining not asic tools. lot of platform supports mining and will reward your for mining coins such as miner gate. for mining moneo the reward looks like good to take. but it depends on your graphics card and the qualify of processor of your computer.

monero still kind for mining.last time im by means of minergate software for mining xmr and the whole lot aspect safe and at once im break it for the reason that electricity outlay

Monero mining is very much easy as I know. I am doing monero mining for few days . I am very much satisfied about this mining. I wan to make a good profit from it.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:57 PM, fardin1 said:

The fresh new algo usually requires quite a lot of RAM MEMORY

True, 4 gb is not enough to run the miner with full efficiency.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:57 PM, fardin1 said:

That might steer away from botnets extremely, that is definitely decent.

They could run without Huge pages on 25% speed, but still do its job.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:40 AM, Agios said:

Do you use the Monero mining pool, using only the Command Miner software, does not require configuration, so just download and run it. Indeed this is very easy and does not require large capital, but I do not know the risks.

Best is for monero mining sofware for me is xmr stack or xmr rig mining sifware for this. Making hashrate better from other software.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:18 PM, alicenora said:

You cant make money with your computer.It would harm to your pc.I think it is not possible to make profitable mining with our pcs anymore.

yes I am agree with your comments because I am use my computer and I am use mining so it is not possibly it is harm my pc