Monero mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
anikamishti

Monero mining

Recently I learnt that mining Monero is quite easy. A lot of new miners are going for monero and they have every reason to. To mine monero, you don't need a graphics card or any special processor . All you need to do is download software onto your computer and let the Monero mining software do the work for you. That means you can mine one of the pricier coins on the market with your own laptop! That makes it one of the easiest coins to mine for beginners. 

You can mine monero because the developers have intentionally kept it ASIC-resistant. Yet, the profitability will only come from speculative mining. At current prices, it is very difficult to get a profit from CPU mining on your laptop.

It is simply not worth it to stress your hardware that way. For any meaningful, profitable mining, you will need to scale to a considerably sized GPU-farm with access to cheap power.

If you don't have a decent CPU, I doubt you will get anything good, at least nothing profitable. There's another namely Epic Cash which you also can mine from CPU, since there algorithm is developed which favor CPU 60% on the first 4 year.

5 hours ago, anikamishti said:

Recently I learnt that mining Monero is quite easy. A lot of new miners are going for monero and they have every reason to. To mine monero, you don't need a graphics card or any special processor . All you need to do is download software onto your computer and let the Monero mining software do the work for you. That means you can mine one of the pricier coins on the market with your own laptop! That makes it one of the easiest coins to mine for beginners. 

It's not easy like you say, it's like for all other coins.

Different is that XMR Monero you mine with CPU (processor), and you must to have good CPU to mine solid amount of XMR.

And I dont know when correct but XMR cross to different algorithm for mining, and what that bring we will see.

I personally hold XMR long time ago, I did not want to sell when price was around 120$ I think that XMR is worth more. 😊

Due to monero intentionally ASIC-resistant, you can mine monero (XMR) with CPU and GPU. But now a days, at current prices, it is very difficult to get a profit from CPU mining on your laptop. 

You cant make money with your computer.It would harm to your pc.I think it is not possible to make profitable mining with our pcs anymore.

It is very interesting who is mining Monero ASIC devices !? share your experience! how did you buy the miner when monero wanted to transfer the blockchain to another algorithm? were your investments worthwhile?

On 10/9/2019 at 6:03 AM, anikamishti said:

To be able to do it does not mean that you can have profit with it

Monero is ASIC resistant to allow everyone the same chances, nevertheless if you use your hove laptop CPU you wont get anything worth because of the high difficulty and you will end up damaging your laptop (it happened to me not with Monero, but with another coin)

You'll need at least a decent GPU rig to get something worth out of it... and the electrical power must be really cheap

monero still nice for mining.last time im using minergate software for mining xmr and everything look good and now im stop it because electricity cost

I completely agree, can you tell me how to do this, in more detail. Can I mine from the phone? Very interesting. Please tell me how to do this, I'm interested.

Is easy, if you use the miner gate app is really easier than using bat files, yopu just need to create an account and login directly, two buttons and you will mine monero, try it. 

Helo everyone, I remember that long time ago I was mining monero with all the computers of my house like 3 laptops and 3 desktop, if I remember well all of them was Intel dual core or something like that, I mined a lot of coins and sold too early for almost nothing, now I'm really regret for do that. 😭

GIVEAWAYS ALL DAY EVERYDAY

@DNPthree

@JBRUNZGAMING

@GiveawaySquad

It seems to me that the most effective way of mining is on the processor. You can use the Linux operating system, because you can specify subtle data in it for optimization.

Monero mining is getting popular nowadays. You can mine monero using both CPU and GPU. CryptoNight hashing algorithm is used in Monero mining. It allows the network to quickly adjust to any kind of changes in network hash rate.

Thanks for this information. Is mining Montero without any other requirement but a software profitable. Like how many Montero can someone get in a day?

Mining got easy with just using only using software to do so. I willbtry monero. Hope it will work well.I hope is is profitable like normal mining? Because mining itself if less profitable.

An individual can't generate income along with your personal computer. It could problems for your computer. My partner and i believe that it is extremely hard to produce rewarding mining with personal computers any more.

monero mining is best mining site.it easy to use.a lots of earn from monero.you need a wallet address. just signup and paste your wallet address. than start your earn. when your earn withdraw limit than you can withdraw your money in your wallet

less profitable when monero mining only uses cpu, when you want maximum profit you still need gpu for mining

I think Monero mining is profitable than you think. Monero is one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies at the moment. There is a good possibility that Monero's value will increase in future. 

I know about the mining. But i just heard about monero mining. I knew from my friend that is is easy than gpu and cpu mining. It has no need to change graphics card and no need special processor.It is quite easy for all.

Mining this coin is extremely difficult, as for me it is best to mine simpler coins, or even look at some coins from the category of altcoins, and to mine monero, you will have to buy serious equipment, because you will have to mine a dozen video cards at the same time.

52 minutes ago, FlatterCar said:

Mining this coin is extremely difficult, as for me it is best to mine simpler coins, or even look at some coins from the category of altcoins, and to mine monero, you will have to buy serious equipment, because you will have to mine a dozen video cards at the same time.

I will buy latest CPU with Nvidia Graphics card, so how much this could bring profitable? I tried cloud mining recently and their price is not a cup of tea for me as I left them after few days.

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

On 10/9/2019 at 12:03 PM, anikamishti said:

Do you use the Monero mining pool, using only the Command Miner software, does not require configuration, so just download and run it. Indeed this is very easy and does not require large capital, but I do not know the risks.