What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

On 4/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, Lilsamur123 said:

I had exactly the same thing, at first I thought that I would earn money here, and then I realized that this is a valuable source of information that can help me earn a lot more

We all learn things and find more opportunities while taking part in the cryptotalk campaign. Basically the campaign earnings come second in my opinion as the information provided is more profitable for all of us.

And I also at the beginning of joining the forum CryptoTalk I did not have much interest in crypto and cryptocurrencies, but my main goal was to earn money, but with the passage of time I learned a lot from CryptoTalk, and I have a lot of information about cryptography, trading and investing cryptocurrencies

No one can deny the fact that the payment of this forum is the main reason he is here. We are all driven by that incentives but after that we came to know that staying on the forum also is a good way of adding up to our knowledge.

Well i have been referred here by a YouTuber and he said about earnings only, but when i joined i am happy that i am meeting new people and their thoughts about Crypto currency. And everyday i learn about the new topics and project so i mine objective have been changed from those starting days.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My purpose to join in cryptotalk is to learn at the same time to earn. Because we all know that cryptotalk was very useful to everyone who are able to earn in pay by post because you can earn daily. And also this place is the best where you can learn more about cryptocurrencies.

All want to earn money at first, but this cryptotalk gives both opportunities to earn and learn. Learning is very important to get success. Its like family to reply the post and asking questions to them this is very interesting and we can get new information day by day.

You have alot of different Users point of views.

For instance i have mainly joined cryptotalk to get paid per posting meanwhile i am providing a better meaningful content for everyone with my own experience and opinions.

Also reading other topics is important for me as i get even more knowledge on something from within cryptocurrencies.

On the other hand other Users might just want to quickly make posts to get paid and that's it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

That's really honest and true, my journey here was looking similar. A lot of members joined here for the purpose of earning money, but I'm sure everyone finds their own community on this server. This place is perfect for gaining information about the cryptocurrency, and decentralization. Let's make this forum the best together.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

8 minutes ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

That's really honest and true, my journey here was looking similar. A lot of members joined here for the purpose of earning money, but I'm sure everyone finds their own community on this server. This place is perfect for gaining information about the cryptocurrency, and decentralization. Let's make this forum the best together.

Thank you my friend, this is really the case, although everyone is here for money but this does not mean that we do not learn and do not benefit from the experiences of members in this forum and find pleasure at the same time. Maintaining the forum is everyone's duty because they benefit from profit and knowledge.

Learning trading, investing and from experienced people are just my purpose of joining cryptotalk. There are really a lot of goals of joining here, earning money by posts, it will be exaggeration if l didn't mention that. That is why everybody says that we are here for learning, but if Yobit would stop paying, there will  not be any person. 😄

On 3/7/2020 at 1:24 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

My first and the only purpose of joining this forum was to earn some extra money for myself,and I am regularly earning good from this. Also, now I am able to understand about cryptocurrency and it's marketing.

Thank you for being honest. It is really so good to see such as comments. In my mind most of the people are here to make extra money. During this time of course we can learn a lot. 

Edited by MrGox

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

I never thought one day I will be in a forum like this to  discuss much about crypto currency because some few years ago I never knew anything about crypto currency but because of crypto talk I know the inventor of Bitcoin.

Actually I have joined Cryptotalk for many reasons! But the most important reason is to make my capital to start trading! But I think that knowledge about Crypto currencies project is also very important if you want to be a trader! 

On 6/5/2020 at 10:58 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Mine first purpose was also to earn from this forum but when I continued to work, I learned a lot in this forum . My typing skills got better and I learned way more crypto contents than before. All thanks to this great forum and lovely community.

Well we have a same purpose man, i joined Cryptotalk to earn some satoshies but as time passes by and more time spending here, i learned and gained knowledge about different topics especially in Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:49 AM, Muhammad Haroon said:

Yes, when I came to know about cryptotalk, I wanted to earn money from this. But when I have spent some days on it. I have learnt a lot, now I am earning from this and also learning daily news about crypto.

Well, all of the members here have a same goal and that is to earned some money, and this is a good thing here, while you're earning money, you can also get some information and knowledge about cryptocurrency given by the other members.

In my opinion, all members here in the forum joined in order to earn money and raise decent capital in order to start trading, but for that to happen they must participate seriously in the forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:23 AM, krutoyhux said:

everyone  has purpose of earning and cryptotalk is best way earn to money . when you word very hard that this forum for every comment and posts then will pay soon

that's true we should work hard on this forum because this is the only platform where we can make 1000 Satoshi per post right now there's no such platform which pays high amount like this 

On 2/3/2020 at 11:10 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

The purpose of joining cryptotalk is to get information about crypto matter and to get real time updates in crypto world. Moreover i also joined it to earn 30000 satoshis per day. I am here to produce good topics and earn a good amount of crypto.

Same here. 

I joined here because of the knowledge that I can learn and get from here also there are experts members who share their experience here which we can also use or apply someday. 

Also I'm here for the payment to support some financial needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well actually I joined this forum by learning about it from a friend and because it is paying a good amount for using it but now it is paying in some new coin the price of which is unknown yet, so let's see what happens next.

My main purpose for joining this great forum was initially to earn some talk token after my posts but now I have come to realize that I can as well learn a lot about Cryptocurrency trading and Investment, knowing that now I have decided to earn and learn more about Cryptocurrency trading since I initially want to make it as future career.

I am in this forum for some Reasons:

1. I want to earn for my work

2. I am in this forum to learn to acquire knowledge.

3. I am join this forum to impact knowledge about cryptocurrency.

i  just join cryptotalk today after seeing that they are updating new system, i think my purpose to join here are to learn new thing that bring value to my knowledge about cryptotalk 😉

Gee my dear mate you have posted so many beautiful.  And I agree with your question. I also joined cryptotalk to make money first.  Then I see that I can gain knowledge from here.  And I can share my knowledge with new friends....