What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

Like you, I've joined here to earn some money, but as the weeks have gone by I love reading the really helpful comments in the world of interactive discussions and cryptocurrency.

Crypto talk is highly beneficial for the youngsters who are urge to make pocket money not a small amount.you can use your leisure time in making money that will help you in Many ways.so make it fast

I joined this forum to get some income that helps me in my private life and also to earn the information I need in the field of coding

I think most users who join here, including me, must initially have a target to collect bitcoin. because this forum pays btc for each of our posts. Time travel has enabled us to benefit even more from this forum. I can even have a little knowledge about trading since I got to know this forum.

I have two goals to join Cryptotalk: make money and find good opportunities. and right now, I have both of those things and I have a lot more of that, I love joining Cryptotalk and I work with it every day

It's imperative to give out account this to exclusively newcomers. most important you destitution to discriminate someone to adjust here and at that flash you simply use satoshi as a bonus.  The basis becomes a immense total of new information and fascinating information. *_*

On 2/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

Yes I agree with your post this great forum provide us new things and information that will be help us to work here with our any kind of problem we have earn money in our free time 

I think almost every members purpose to join cryptotalk is to earn money. Even I have joined cryptotalk to earn money by posting comments. 

To be honest, first time when I joined in this forum, may main purpose was earning. But, when I got that I can also learning from here beside my earning, from that time my purpose is learning and earning.

The purpose of joining CryptoTalk is to make myself feel blessed when I work on cryptocurrency. Because I've heard that there is a lot to be learned in cryptocurrency, that makes a lot of sense. And make a lot of money from cryptocurrency. Thanks

Let's get practical, most of us joined here to earn extra income and of course to learn new things about crypto/bitcoins. 

Most of the people here are expert and have an experiences that can help you a lot especially when you're a newbie. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My main purpose for joining this forum is to make money online or earn bitcoins and also learn few knowledge about the crypto currency hope to learn more.

If we speak about this topic means there are two purposes for everyone to join crypto talk and that are like earning money and the another one is gaining knowledge about the digital currencies these are two purposes most of the people join crypto talk. 

This forum is like a community . Where we share our experienceand ideas to each other.     You can earn 1000 satoshi per comment. So it will must helpyou 

My sole purpose to join it get earning. Because its very good earning for new comers. It's also provide great knowledge of crypto too.i am very glad here

The main motive behind joining this website was to earn. But after i joined this forum i m very happy to gain knowledge about the digital currencies and how they are fluctuating day to day. This website really shares a great knowledge and viewpoints of people.

Well I joined cryptotalk as i was referred by one of my close friend. I started as he toldwe can have our pocket money from this money. I just joined at that time. Then slowly i learned how its helpful for everyone who are joined with it. Now i feel pretty comfortable here.

As me i have registered on this site because i found this site useful to earn money by just posting here as well as we can boost up our knowledge on this site. 

Well my purpose here to learn about crypto currencies trade , mining etc. here like minded senior and experits give us too much guideline. I come to know that how and when to trade how we can get profit from crypt currencies.

The main purpose is that it is giving us free bitcoins and provides us the good place where we can learn about the international exchange about currency and it is good for us for online earning

There are a lot of of purpose for joining crypto talk. You can get information and knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum. This forum is very great for the student to developing writing skills. The biggest advantage of this forum is earning.the earning of this forum is very good I've never see side paying this much mount with this ease

Because  I am earning money form this website and this money is usefull for my future and also for my urgent work . sometimes it is used as my pocket money . this the purpose I am joining cryspotalk.

My biggest purpose of joining the cryptotalk is getting to know about the online trading and cryptocurrency as well, i was always confuse about that, and this platform proved to be very helpful for me, Thank you.

My joining purpose is earning bitcoin and learning about cryptocurrency. I understand learning is more important than earn free bitcoin. We are lucky to get a cryptotalk forum.   

Be honest i am joining this forum for earning purposes lets i am hoping i earn some extra money from crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. Still i don't complete my first posts.