What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

I joined this platform to earn primarily and to get more knowledge about crypto currencies, and so far I have learnt even more than I expected.

it is very good question i just join this to earn income my friend told me that this is the good way to earn money so i am working here this is he main goal of joining this forum now i am learning the thing that how can i use this properly

Actually everybody have different purpose of joining this forum but i have three reasons for joining this forum. the first is to let people know and learn new things, second is to learn new things as well and lastly is to  earn from it.

As it implies there are different reason or purpose behind this great forum, firstly in this forum you can be able to learn new thing about cryptocurrency and different things and also earn money as a reward for posting.

well my purpose of joining cryptotalk is to earn some $ .. 30 000 satoshi is about 3 $ which is not bad when you live in a third world/poor contry.

Hello friend, success! I also started in this great forum in the form of winning some satoshis for my purse, but with the time to use it now I dedicate my free hours to nourish myself with information from the publications of the users.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

There is just one and only one important purpose of joining crystal and that is to make money. But i know we are all learning one or two few things.

The purpose of joining CryptoTalk is to monetize by simply posting earnings here, which is one of the examples in cryptocurrency. As a shadow here, I can easily find out all the facts about market surveys trading through all the currency trading exchanges in the crypto world online.  It's pretty easy to earn easily I'm here  Enjoy and try to make it easy and fun for everyone to post something useful to people here.

Yes I am  joining the crypto because this site is more interesting and improve our knowledge and is so eaisli solves all questions .

Earn is the main purpose of joining cryptotalk . After joining this forum ,I know that , it is not only earning site ,but also learning site.we can increase our knowledge from this site .

Our main purpose for joining here is just to earn wether you like it or not we are here to only earn in first but suddenly we are also learning at the same time.even me in my very first day all i want is to earn here but now learning is addition to! Why im here

dear mate !

My principle reason in joining here is to win extra money,because I gained from somebody that cryptotalk pays a not too bad measure of satoshis in simply making comments,posting and sharing information about cryptos.joining this patform is such something worth being thankful for me

Yes you are right, Besides Earning it is the best site to learn about crypto world You can learn many new things by interacting with other members around the globe.

My purpose is the learning and earning on cryptotalk. Now i am earning on cryptotalk and learn from here. This is the good opportunity for me and others. 

I think everyone joining  here only for one purpose that is the payment is giving to the users for their daily work basis and also I want to mention that it is the best site from we can earn money without investing just you have to do 30 comments on the daily basis and you are eligible to get the payment about from distance people are learning hair about marketing and trading I think it is opportunity to for all the members to get the knowledge about marketing.

Joined here to earn extra income, but because of my curiosity to know these bitcoin things, I do a research about it and hope to invest soon

My main purpose was learning about cryptocurrency. Because before invest in cryptocurrency we must need knowledge about cryptocurrency. That's why I think cryptotalk is the best source for learning about cryptocurrency.

Sir you are absolutely right I have joined cryptotalk for someday ago my purpose is that for cryptotalk I will learn from it many things it is so informative and knowledgeable and earn money from this site. 

Everyone have reason of earn and cryptotalk is top site for earn and also full of information. I connected this platform just to earn money, but after amalgamation I gain information as well.

We always want cryptotal to be more advanced which can be known in one name across the country. And give the purpose of joining this cryptocurrency in every country. Thanks

My purpose to join crypto currency world to earn money to bear my educational expenses. And to gain knowledge about it. It’s a best way to earn money in a very short period.

Well of course i joined cryptotalk to earn and not just that i also aim to learn more about crypto currency and to share my knowledge and help other more like give and take and that's what i want to happen in this community as it grows.

By joining to cryptotalk now i know more about crypto currency.

also now i can understand peoples thoughts about crypto currency.

Information about an information center, apps and sites, and the latest trends in the crypto world, is a great thing to join hereMy main purpose of joining here is to make extra money.

What is the purpose of joining cryptotalk ? That's ypur question right ,the main reason to join in cryptotalk is earning a extra money for personal use.every one in this platform are to earn money.