What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

Exactly. I also joined to make money but within the short time I've spent here, I have known more about crypto than I've known my entire life.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

It was my initial intent to post quality articles and reply to others, just to participate in the cryptotalk campaign. After a few days I realized that there is more in this. A great community of friendly people, really cool admins and devs that listen to what you have to say and participate with contructive arguments, having in mind the success of this forum. Also I've consumed many hours reading very interesting posts and articles that helped me understand concepts I was unaware of. I'm not an expert in cryptocurrencies although I've read a lot for many years and I still think there is more to learn. Hopefully cryptotalk can continue contributing into cryptocurrency adoption and will keep bringing new people in.

Yes, it's a nice platform where we can share knowledge and gain some along with earning. It's not all about eaning its fun to help others to solve their query and reading some informative posts helps us to gain some information . this community is helpful and has some really nice post which helps to learn the cryptocurrency.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Nice post. Cryptotalk is really a great platform to introduce your knowledge. You not only can share knowledge but also can money. I didn’t see any other online platform like this who really pays for spreading knowledge. Just loved it  

Every person here join with the purpose of earning, but Once we actually join here, we start enjoying to discuss and know a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. So yes, it is great platform for learning as well as earning.

My friends encourage me to join this forum because they said it is a good source of income, and before I join they show me evidences that they are really earning from this campaign. The moment I notice that they buy new things and they can easily save money, I started to join here to earn and learn crypto.

The purpose of joining cryptotalk is to have knowledge about crypto businesses, as well as earning some BTC for free.by participating in the forum by asking or answering questions. 

We all are joining here to make money and gain knowledge that's it, if crypto talk campaign runs for long time then more people will join this to earn Money.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:01 PM, rahulbakal2 said:

When i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people And known other People experience....

Earning money and also get more information to that will led me to gain more when I reply and also .. I learn some good stuff in trade sectional... Best wishes..

Actually I joined this forum because I want to learn more regarding to crypto currencies and help other by giving a positive posts that can help everyone. And I also love this forum when the time I discovered that they giving 0.00001000 btc for every meaningful posts and having a 100+ characters on it. Have a great day to everyone.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Yes bro i am agree with you.I myself also first don't have enough knowledge about crypto but joining in this forum here i can easily earn money by posting also earn enough knowledge about crypto.     

Hello friend

I don't know other people's per pas, i join here because i need some extra opportunity, extra earning, that's why i put 2-3 hour time here and i got some extra money everyday. 

This is very helpful for me.

My joining purpose is earning free bitcoin from cryptotalk site, I heard lot of gd thing about cryptotalk site and thats why I join this site.

At first I joined because I was in desperate need of money but when I got to know the idea of the forum I decided to share my information and help the new members here.

Honestly speaking we are here in the crypto talk because of some bitcoin that they are paying people for free we can make money without any investment so I think is very simple for you to manage  your day-to-day activities with the money we receive from cryptotalk. 

My purpose for joining is because there is a lot of important information, that many of us should know, this group gives us all the information we want to know, it is an impressive site, I did not know until I registered.

Personally my purpose of joining in cryptotalk is because one of my colleague introduce me this org. And i witness all the benefits she gets from this org.not just only about the prizes every post but also the learning you get from it.

I am here in cryptotalk to earn and also to learn, to earn by posting and replying comments. And to learn or gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

My purpose of joining this forum is to learn a more about the cryptocurrency. And also to earn few amounts of satoshi because i heard before that this forum is paying satoshi fo every meaningful comments you make that’s my purpose of joining this forum.

I join this platform to learn more about cryptocurrency and earn in the process, when I hear a new forum was online that is similar to bitcointalk and it was paying, I decided that it was where I want to be and learn while earning some coins.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

I didn't come to this forum for earning because I do not need any money .but I come to this forum for cryptocurrency and knowledge collection. And now I'm also involved in the community and I feel joy.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

true, this is not just a platform to earn some extra money but, mainly, it is a platform where you can learn new things about the crypto world every day and where you can talk with other people about our common crypto passion

My purposes is become bounty hunter and this forum has " bounty " section that could help me find true information about it. Money is our priority and we need road to get it, bounty is one another we can do. Learn first, practice them and jump into the world you want that's my motto.