What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

Sharing your knowledge and experience with other people .. I myself am a cryptocurrency. At first I joined this great platform not just for money but after joining it

Purpose of cryptotalk isnto give knowledge to us about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.  And also to learn more skills about trading and what to avoid investment like Hyips and Ponzi Schemes 

Good morning mate,as for myself the reason why i joined this forum is to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and at the same time earn some extra money for my studies.You should not be focusing on the money that the forum gives but focus on the knowledge because knowledge is the real treasure.

I have two main purpose to joining the crypto talk forum for earning some free money and to getting some latest information about trading of crypto market because I need some latest information of the market for trading. 

I joined cryptotalk because it paying people for free,  as well as acquiring a lot of knowledge about crypto and other online business.  Now even if it stopped paying i will continue like that cuz learn more about crypto 

Its best battle through which we can increase both information and cash through cryptocoin, the compensation per post is the best component that makes it not quite the same as other and furthermore not fear for scame so now I am upbeat

Not just communication nor sharing information alone that make me to join cryptotalk but I was motivated by the cryptocurrency campaign here, although it's a good ground to learn about cryptocurrency market and project but mostly it's because earn by post. 

for me its earn some bitcoin and also gain some extra knowledge about crypto.

when i share experience and see others i have learn something from these.

this community really helpful and i am gald to join here.

I have joined this forum because I want to learn about crypto so that i can invest in future nd I can earn money through this that is why I have joined this forum

Joining cryptotalk is really a nice source of passive income,so the first time this was introduced to me i don't hesitate coz i am looking for extra income and not just money i gain here bu not knowledge also and that's my purpose joining here.

This forum is the place to learn all about encryption and benefit from the experience of other members. It gives the opportunity to exchange views and experiences in all areas of cryptography in addition to the gain we achieve

Since it is a platform that contains knowledge but some of knowledge can be fake so view replies if you want to work in ICOs and airdrops.

12 hours ago, farhanpro613 said:

Well this is the best campaign through which we can gain both knowledge and money through cryptocoin, the pay per post is the best feature that makes it different from other.

I agree with you that crypto currency is very useful for all of us due to crypto currency we earn money as well as get knowledge and our writing speed also improve and we also get connected with others and it's really a sort of fun for me I really enjoy this platform very much .

yes I agree with you. recently I join in Cuttack. before joining here I don't have any other experience of this business. my joining purpose is earning money. but there I can also learn more about currency market. I think it's very helpful for me for my future. thank you for your post.

1 hour ago, Khan86 said:

The knowledge about cryptos pays a good amount of money to share, but I've been here for some time while I learned that cryptoclock is not just a money making platform, it is about information on a database, apps and sitesAnd the latest trend in the crypto world, joining so many good things here is that my main purpose of joining here is to make extra money, because I learned from someone that CryptoTalk is just commenting, posting

I agree with your comment at crypto currency I also join crypto currency not only to earn money but also wanted to earn knowledge it increase my a lot of abilities like my writing speed and get connected with others and it's really a sort of fun for me I really enjoy this platform very much.....

I'm joined this forum to earn but just like you I learn so many things from this forum such as best coins, Crypto news, trading strategy, ask questions and receive good comments. Actually this platform is not only for earning but we have gaining so many knowledge.

1 hour ago, Riad Ahmed said:

My main target to join here for earning money...i have heard about crypto talk from my brother that..you can earn money here and also can practice your English so i join here

I  also join crypto currency to earn money but it's really a sort of get knowledge if we see the other side effects of crypto currency is very useful we also earn money at this platform and moreover we also earn knowledge at this platform...

9 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm joined this forum to earn but just like you I learn so many things from this forum such as best coins, Crypto news, trading strategy, ask questions and receive good comments. Actually this platform is not only for earning but we have gaining so many knowledge.

Yes exactly I agree with your comment we join this platform to earn money but we get a lot of knowledge and we also get connected with others and it's really a sort of fun for me we get money at one side and also get knowledge at the other side

To be honest,  I came here to learn about cryptocurrency. But after joining this forum everyone was talking about payperpost campaign,  And I got involved with this campaign. 

Yay Zaynad heads to Yarn Extra Income, Boot Backhouse of My Curiosity to Conno Thesse The Bitcoin Thing and Also Learant on English

13 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

Yes exactly ! you're right my friend, this is a very good platform not only for earning what it attracts people but also for gaining knowledge - this is great nowadays.

my purpose join in this forum because im very interesting to learn more about cryptocurrency and get more lesson with all people the world in here and i get chance to gain opportunity for contribute in cryptotalk pay post event , overall im happy here.

Joining cryptotalk was like a dream for me.here i can earn a smart amount of money.By which i can meet my pocket money expenses.Thats the reason.    

The purpose of joining CryptoTalk is to know about earning and all the currencies online and how to make transactions online. This is my main purpose. Crypto is a side where no deposit is required. All the people can work here.  Remain  However, I think everyone at Cryptotalk has the same purpose of making money

I joined crypto talk to really understand the system. Mostly people are saying that bitcoin is a big scam. But this is only due to lack of knowledge and ignorance that they can say so. I was amazed by the fact that doing some small works can actually give me passive income.

It is true that this forum not only provides benefits but also a lot of knowledge we get in it. Even good ways to communicate can be learned here, this is a very useful forum for us all. We always hope that this forum will be there forever.