All you need to know about yobit - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

We get our earning  in yobit, yobit is the best place to get withdraw.  Not only that, we can also get free coin from yobit.  And we can tread our coin in yobit investbox. That's way yobit is the best place to get withdraw and earning.          

On 3/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, zainy sos said:

hey. there are many ways to earn. by crypto talk you can earn money while making posts or doing comments on posts. also you can earn money while investing money in yobit do that you can earn 1% daily on your invested amount.

Yobit exchange provide several ways of earning like cryptotalk through, where we post topics comments according to our work they send our bitcoins in yobit exchange, trading also good to earn but experience needed, and next investment box where we invest some funds and we earn daily % percentage of our invest, in my point of view yobit exchange best for earning.

Hello, I am a new member and when I registered on this site I read the instructions and regulations and I think they are clear, as ‭100‬ publications must be completed, after which 30 posts you get payments and every period about your balance to your portfolio through your username in the forum

Its one of the easiest platform to use and in the end there has been a lot of work to which we need to work with it, there is a lot of good that comes with it, when you try to work with yobit , it offers some of the best free crypto and also you get to earn some good money with other programs such as this forum and the rest so its a good exchange with the lowest of everything.

• +4 1

I don't think that there are other ways or other platforms where we can get our earnings here in this forum because I am only using the yobit platform to observe my earnings here in this forum. Yobit is really good because it has the feature where we can do trading and investing.

• +3 1

Yobit is one of the best and outstanding exchanger in Crypto world, it's trusted, very simple and transparent in terms of making transactions. 

Link your cryptotalk account to yobit to start receiving payment for posting campaign.

Yobit investbox is an exceptional advantage for you to invest the little coins you are earning to be making some percentage of profits.

And you can make a surprise profits of money from trading coins.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Yobit is a crypto currency exchange platform where you can convett your currency or buy currency.. You can also invest your money in yobit platform.. This is an russian exchange    platform     and enough legit as i am  using this site for a long time and not yet seen any scam Alert.. So if you want you can store your currrency here or use it as a wallet.. Best of luck          

No mate, we only get paid through yobit there is no other way. But through yobit you can choose to withdraw your money from different payment methods! You can withdraw even to your bank account.

Welcome to this forum, yobit is a tool that is used for to earn money in many ways. first of all we need to create a yobit account then link with cryptotalk account, because yobit is assosiated with cryptotalk. we can earn money by posting commands. tradind is one the way to earn money in yobit. and investbox is also useful in this yobit. this yobit is very secured so it is usefull to save money, and easy to withdraw money.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:37 PM, Gg233 said:

In Yobit because it is an exchange then you can do trading there there and there is a lot of good earning when you know how to trade and also you can collect many coins in Yobit.

That's true but as we all know trading is really risky and it would be hard for you to earn money from it once you have enough knowledge about it. So I suggest if you have enough knowledge about trading then do not try it, better to invest if you are a newbie.

Yobit is one of the easiest platforms to use and it is distinguished by its simple and uncomplicated interface Profit from it is available starting from its support for the CryptoTalk forum, in addition to the investment fund, as well as the presence of many currencies that are put up for trading through Airdrops launched by Yobit for its users.

On 8/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, snesan said:

Welcome to this forum, yobit is a tool that is used for to earn money in many ways. first of all we need to create a yobit account then link with cryptotalk account, because yobit is assosiated with cryptotalk. we can earn money by posting commands. tradind is one the way to earn money in yobit. and investbox is also useful in this yobit. this yobit is very secured so it is usefull to save money, and easy to withdraw money.

Yobit is not any tool its a exchange where crypto investors do so many thinks to earn, like buy sell crypto currency and trading also, yobit and cryptotalk both are partnership to run this pay per post campaign, I think yobit is the first exchange to run this type campaigns to earn crypto currency, if you want extra earning then use investment box select one profitable plan and earn without doing anything,.

• +3 1

Aside receiving your earning formposts in this forum, You have some good ways to earn on the site and they include earning free coins after performing some task on your social media for them and the investbox which can enable you to earn some percent after every 24 hours of investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

As far as i know Yobit is the only way to get your earnings of cryptotalk transferred from cryptotalk to it.It is a wallet as well as an exchange .You first have to link your cryptotalk account to your Yobit account.Go to Yobit,click on the top right name of your  in the website and then select cryptotalk new and then when the page reloads, add your cryptotalk IDE and save it.Your account is now linked with Yobit .Now all of your talk tokens will be sent to your Yobit account.

spacer.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

If you want to join in this forum pay per post campaign then yobit exchange site is only way to received your payment.. Because this forum authorities set up their payment campaign in yobit...so you must need to have a yobit account where your need to go cryptotalk campaign then save your cryptotalk email address.. Hope you understand                

• +2 2

I've read about the process of linking Crypto to Yobit

The profits you earn from the forum go to Yobit and you can trade them or put them in the investment fund to have a daily value

This is what I know. I hope I have added something important to your information

• +1 1

A friend of mine told me last year that on yobit you get the lowest fees, but I was not buying it , in the end I cam to realize that this is one of the best places because of fees, I mean the exchange fees and am hoping to keep the pressure to make something even in trading and one way to look for good quality information to trade on is here

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Many members have done much tutorials about yobit I will suggest you search the related topic on the search bar you will find bunch of different tutorials on yobit.

Your earning from cryptotalk you will receive it in yobit in the shape of talk tokens and you can invest it in yobit you will earn daily percentage from your tokens if you want you can sell it easily thats easy way I hope you learn from this..

• Useful or interesting 1

What I did was to go to yobit, use the cryptotalk options on the menu and write my email this way I was registered but you have to do it now in both the campaign to start earn both talk and bitcoin for your posts and the ones that you receive reputation.

• +1 3

On 2/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, if you have some earnings here in this forum from yobit, you can roll it there by doing some trading, investing and also betting, in trading you can buy some other coins using your bitcoin, you can also invest in yobit by clicking the investbox, there you can invest some of coins and get some 1% daily and lastly for betting, you can bet on yopony, that is a horse race game and you can bet if what unicorn will be win. I hope you like it.

I am also new and i don't have much knowledge about it. Your suggestion definitely help me also. Thanks for your support. 

you should be relate your crypto talk account with your yobit account by your email sign up in crypto talk to receive your earning, if you want more explanation search for this procedure on youtube and you will find what you need.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, there are a lot of ways to earn money, the main thing is the ability to search the Internet, social networks, a lot of opportunities! But I believe that if we do not talk about airdrops, then this exchange and its earnings are the best solution in our digital world!

• +1 2

Yobit is very easy to learn how to use you don't need a tutorial. You need some time only to look how it works and how you can trade. After the trade you can search for more as the investbox and other hidden ways you can profit as the fees you earn back in the form of tokens, the mining and the referral system.

• +1 1