All you need to know about yobit - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

I suppose that when you offer first rate records this is useful to users and this option of saving drafts in cryptotalk is superb, which makes customers sense their comments secure.

Yes friend, you will be paid your earnings in yobit only. Just create account there in yobit and link your cryptotalk email account and you will start to receive your payments.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello friend through this cryptotalk.org forum you can earn 30k of daily satoshis to your yobit.net account, you only make 30 daily posts and that's it. cheer up !!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Hello welcome to this forum. Yeah sure I can help you. Yes, yobit is the only way to get your earnings. Yobit form partnership with this forum cryptotalk.org.  So once you posts here it will reflect on your yobit account and then your earnings goes there. You can withdraw your earnings in yobit. 

dividend will let somebody see in yobit chat everyplace you container catch your take out , at this juncture in cryptotalk your send commentary but your gain will be extra in yobit account.

You can know more by searching in youtube there are tutorials to how you can earn yobit platforms.There are a ways how you can earn more,like trading,invest and joining other site that offers BTC but more careful of that Its needed knowledge,

Yobit is one of the best exchange out there. There are various ways to make money on the yobit platform. All your post earnings are paid to your yobit account after linking. You can buy and sell various coins on the platform or invest you earned BTC to their investbox, you still have the option of withdrawing your BTC.

You can invest in Investbox of Yobit Exchanges,  or do trading so that you will earn more by buying cheap coins and sell at high price. We can also play dice game in yobit 

In yobit trade their are three different ways to gain initially is this discussion which we are utilizing for posts a procure second is the investbox of the yobit trade and third is the free coins which we can win with yobit trade

I am new here .i dont use any youbit account that time but after reading the posts and rules i come to know that for payment method we use yobit account yo attach this account

On 2/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

I think you should go to the 'about forum' section because there is a tutorial for a beginners how you could earn in this forum. Yobit is the only way you can get your earning from cryptotalk, yobit is like your wallet, they will transfer to your yobit account the payments for your post and that's it. 

You can earn in Yobit by doing trading investments. 

But this is risky especially if you don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. That's why much better to learn tips and strategies first 

Well you can use yobit in trading as it is an exchange platform and also the new features in yobit the invest box you just need to invest there and you will earn every or what depends on the plan you choose, also if you want to test your luck then try playing dice, but remember it is an gamble.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:14 PM, ethannbenny said:

Yobit is an exchange that you swap your various different coin, I will advise you to go read more about yobit on their section so that you can have more understanding on how yobit exchange works

and to tell you more of there features,  their transactions kyc verification is optional and it is very fast to make the transaction 

in attendance are a percentage of tutorials on youtube about the yobit switch over and you can earn their by exchanging your cryptocurrency to other crypto and followed by advertising it at a elevated rate

• -1 1

Yobit is really easy to use and I don't think that you need a tutorial. Personally it took me only 5-10 minutes to get accustomed to their services and found extremely fast and reliable compared to other exchanges that are considered "better". I consider yobit better than most and close to growing into a really big one. I see that the yobit team has targets sets and wants to become a major exchanged used by tens of thousands of traders, major and common like us.

Yobit  is a cryptocurrency exchange offering more than 100 cryptocurrencies that can be traded directly on their website. ... The provider's focus is clearly on illuminating the prices of the individual cryptocurrencies from all sides as far as possible and making them available to customers on the website.

15 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

and to tell you more of there features,  their transactions kyc verification is optional and it is very fast to make the transaction 

My friend hello what do you mean in this talk that does not suggest anything  Does it unify a way to explain what you do

Hello, Friend Yobit is one of the best platforms you can make more money from Iobit.  The simplest way is to simply open your account in your pocket.  Then you need to connect to the crypto talk.  The only platform we can earn on Jobit is the best platform for a newborn.

I hope you like it very much.

Welcome my friend, it is easy to get a complete education about the Yobit platform in the beginning, be sure to link your account in the platform with the forum and go to learn a lot about the platform through YouTube videos

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit exchange their are three conduct to earn originator is this forum which we are by means of for posts an earn, the investbox of the yobit switch and you could also use the free coins which we container earn with yobit altercation. 

first create an yobit account using same account that you created the cryptotalk then after that connect your cryptotalk account with yobit account on cryptotalk campaign and now after your every constructive post you will receive payment on yobit automatically

BetFury                                                   

Hello my friend, the Yobit platform is the platform that you must link your account to, where the gain that you will get from the Cryptotalk forum will be transferred to the Yubit forum and after that you will be able through the Yobit to do the trading, transfer and balance withdrawals operations, I personally only work on Yobit

BetFury