All you need to know about yobit - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

I'm also new here friend I'm sorry I can't have any information about this but I read other  friend comments this is helpful for me

Yobit is exchanges and all of then have similar works, the different is only about coins, fees and features. This time exchanges already simplify their platform and make new user can understand in minutes how to use their services. I think you need to find friend with Yobit experience and ask because many information already share on Yobit it self.

In the presence of our cryptotalk forums you don not need to go to YouTube and search any videos. You need to read the information our seniors are sharing that is enough to manage yobit account. 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

You can try investbox or trade in Yobit. In addition, you can use BTC results from this forum for trading on other exchanges such as binance.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Good topic. I am a new member and I also Don't know about this. But I wanted  to know about yobit exchange. Because of your post I learn a lot from experts comments. Thanks to you and all who r commenting   

Edited by Eshika afreen

My friend Yobit is making money now. But that's a minor thing about it work.It is a cryptocurrency trading platform And that's the main job. As for the bitcoinyou win here. It's just a small project on this platform that starts and ends.

Yobit is more like your own bank. You can control what and where your coins go, which to trade, invest and many more. Continue watching some tutorial and reading some information to familiarize yourself with this crypto currency world.

Yobit is exchanges with simple rules and platform to use, you'll never meet any exchanges like this. You can visit their web or social media to find any information you want to know. If necessary you can also ask here, I believe we all Yobit members.

I did not know very much about it but your money will be save there and the other ways you are talking about is only i know is trading but do not do that if you did not know about trading because there is so much risk in it.

Yobit is a exchange like other exchanges in which you should forst register a account .and here no kyc is needed dor the transactions.yiu can deposit and withdrawal your amount without kyc that is the good thing of this exchange

Yobit is the partner of cryptotalk so all earning of cryptotalk will show at yobit exchange. So first your have to read cryptotalk forum rules, then you can start post and comment useful content. After 100 useful post your earning will start and you waill earn 1000 satoshi per useful post. You can earn maximum 30,000 satoshi everyday.

Yobit is an exchange platform from where you can send or withdraw your earnings, and it should be linked with your crypto talk account, it's really trusted and popular and personally use it for the transactions.

It is the only platform where we receive our profits from posting here in cryptotalk because it is the only one tied up to this forum. There are so many options you can do with your earnings available in yobit if you want it to increase faster. You can invest some of your earned BTC in investbox and as stated there, you can remove your investment anytime you want. You can also play dice using your earned BTC. You can also trade some of your BTC to any coins available in yobit. You can even deposit some of your coins from your external wallet going to yobit and trade them all to btc if you like then withdraw once you are ready. But I suggest you grow your BTC first to a great amount since fee is high. Or trade them all to a coin with lower fee like doge and xrp or LTC if possible. If you want to know more about other opportunities you can do in yobit, you can read threads about yobit discussions and even watch available videos in youtube about yobit too.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Really ? I never heard of this plateform until i found  it on YouTube by a person who is promoter of airdrops, now thank to him i am here, and maybe soon i will be earning something 

4 minutes ago, haziran13 said:

Yobit is the best exchanger in the world. With it we can receive payment so easy. Use some options like investbox or play dice. And always to trade our crypto. Everything is honest and a great place to make big money.

if you have some earnings here in this forum from yobit, you can roll it there by doing some trading, investing and also betting, in trading you can buy some other coins using your bitcoin, you can also invest in yobit by clicking the investbox.

What is invstbox ?  People would really love to know about it, you should share the details regarding this...!!!!  Maybe someone find it worth doing...!!!

This forum is not only for earning. This is the forum where we we discussed about crypto currency market prices ,trend of market and future trading of this market. 

Welcome our community dear, yobit is cryptotalk partner and cryptotalk earning will show at yobit exchange but you have to connect your cryptotalk email to yobit exchange, so your earning can show and you can withdraw your earning from that exchange.

Yobit is the one of best exchange site,where you can trade and also converting your coins in to your favorite currency,yobit is safe and also trusted site.

And you can easily buy and sell your BTC on the Yobit forum, and also make money on your earnings. There are tons of tutorials about YouTube and how it works with crypto talk.

Hi friend go to your crypto talk exchange In your yobit profile . enter your email address that you enter in cryptotal and submit. Then you can withdraw btc by sending btc to main balance you can take withdraw from there.

Well. Yobit is an crypto currency exchange site wher you can exchange your crypto currency. There is a campaign in Yobit with Cryptotalk. That's why, if we write post in this campaign then Yobit pay us.

Yes my friend we all members have need to  know about youbit but now a days we are new members and we have to take sometime to learn so for that we are sorry and we will be a good to know about youbit. 

Yobit is one of exchanges in crypto world for some long time even few years back they have some issues but good thing mostly team of this good devs solved these all and still existing in this crypto market with some good reputation now they have recently this new forum which is helping crypto in many ways like bringing new minds investors and helping traders hopefully they could be go much high in this crypto world.

This forum contains one profit profit method which is by creating topics and comments and your money is transferred to yobit platform so you must create an account in the platform and link it with the forum in order to transfer your profits to it