All you need to know about yobit - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Individuals who work online are paid as cash. These individuals need to utilize Yobit to store their money. I care that individuals who beat ought to have a brightening about how it functions. How might we convert our cash into other currencies.With the assistance of the yobit, we can send your money starting with one record then onto the next. This data will go to the individuals when they use it.

I think that the YouTube platform is one of the most important sites for me to invest and convert currencies, and we need to learn a lot about it

I'm also new to this platform it's my first experience but i know that there is no other way of withdraw except yobit because cryptotalk is connected with yobit exchange and we can only withdraw from yobit by connecting our cryptotalk account with yobit using Gmail. Our all the useful posts show on yobit.

The currencies you are receiving as a rewards comes from as results of the posting campaign. To take advantage of other opportunities to increase your earning capacity then you must invest the talk coin or the BTC for a specific period to earn profit. Trading them to some value altcoins is also profitable. I trade my talk to BTC then buy xrp or LTC and hold

Yobit is a exchange. there are lots of platforms in the world of cryptocurrency but most of them have problems, In some of them you should application for KYC and in others you should pay much fees and commissions. Yobit has more reputation and credibility and fair conditions for crypto users.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1

Yobit is also an exchange site just like coinbase and binance, but yobit has lot of features ahead of other exchange ,like the investbox feature am looking ahead to use the feature, because I want to generate enough talk coins before I invest it in the investbox

• +1 1

There are many ways to earn in the world of crypto, including the bounty campaigns that take place every period, you can participate in them and win some money, you can also earn some money if you have a Bitcoin mining device at home, but its noise is a bit loud.

• +2 1

You ask a very educative question bro, Despite  i don't know much about yobit i think i should still have some thing to share with you. You can buy other coins using your bitcoin earned from yobit, you  can also invest in yobit by clicking on invest box and you get one percent of what you invent daily but advisably; make more research to avoid making mistake the may lead you losing your earnings. thanks

• +1 1

If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of working with the stock exchange, you must leave. All transactions are considered final and intact. I think that will be a wise decision

• +2 1

In yobit exchange their are three ways to earn first is this forum which we are using for posts an earn second is the investbox of the yobit exchange and third is the free coins which we can earn with yobit exchange 

On 12/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, Shgmdin44 said:

Hi dear in the beginning you have to first seek all knowledge about investment in cryptocurrency than you have to invest in any currency.yobit is one of best trusted exchange where you can invest and and earn good profit but first of all you have to get complete skills of trading

You can as well learn while on cryptotalk, I know more about yobit when I engage with cryptotalk and even I have learnt more about cryptocurrency since I come to cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In yobit trade their are three different ways to acquire first is this gathering which we are utilizing for posts a procure second is the investbox of the yobit trade and third is the free coins which we can acquire with yobit trade

Yobit is best exchange in the crypto space. They provide a lot of earning methods on their platform and many people earning such a good amount in this way. They have very little fees and commissions. Yobit has got more reputation  and credibility among other exchange platforms.

My dear brother,  there are many methods to earn money from this site. Mostly new members thought that they can earn money only by posting. But you can trading, investing etc. In this way we can get good profit from this site. Youbit is safe to use. I am really happy after joining this site. 

Yes , a  lot of platforms are present in this case, you can withdraw or invest your money from cryptotalk , for this you have to link  your profile, which is used on this platform, then  you will have to link it to that account, you  can transfer your money  .

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

According to my knowledge, Yobit and Cryptotalk are tied together. If you want to get your earning by posting on this platform then you have to sign up at Yobit. I don't think that there are other ways to get your earning of Cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

On 1/2/2021 at 8:11 PM, Ajkion said:

You ask a very educative question bro, Despite  i don't know much about yobit i think i should still have some thing to share with you. You can buy other coins using your bitcoin earned from yobit, you  can also invest in yobit by clicking on invest box and you get one percent of what you invent daily but advisably; make more research to avoid making mistake the may lead you losing your earnings. thanks

You very right friend. Actually yobit is responsible to record your daily post and, you can also make your trading in a very easy way, by using yobit investbox. But before you go into any business, you need to acquire knowledge on that particular business, for you to avoid massive lose

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Hey dude, yobit is an awesome platform to do trading of your bitcoins. You can play many games on this platform to earn Bitcoin easily. Moreover seniors can explain it better. 

• +1 1

No, the only way to win here is by making the daily shares

You can profit by trading in Youbet to do the exchange. You can also try their investment fund where you can buy some tokens and invest them. I wish you good luck.

This discussion is a Bitcoin maker, to save your coins you need YOBIT, complete your post 100 in light of the fact significantly more than one that you will acquire 30000 per day, when 100 posts are finished at that point promptly register YOBIT and heaps of things you can do there, for example, exchanging, contribute, etc.

• +2 1

In yobit they're many ways of which are: invest box, free coins, and this forums I mean both Cryptotalk campaign and Cryptotalk talk new, for more explanation or tutorial you can on by giggling,

On 2/3/2020 at 7:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

You can earn income from youbit. You can earn some income every day by investing in their investment box. Also if you follow them on social media you will get some free coin.You can earn income by mining on yobit.

There are lots of tutorials on youtube and google search but on this site you can earn bitcoin just by making useful posts 100 minimum requirements for first post and below 30 posts you can get a satoshi and you can exchange bitcoin using yobit exchanger and finish Till then convert it to your real money nd read all the rules of this site to prevent disobedience of administrators.

You can make some profit by investing in the investment box on yobit. You can also trade different types of cryptocurrencies there.  You can earn money on yobit by trade and investing.

• +3 1

Yobit is an online cryptocurrency  exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies . It was launched in 2014. Yobit charges a flat fee of 0.2% for both makers and takers.