Situations that affect the Market - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Balegi

Situations that affect the Market

There are many situations that affect the market, in my personal opinion I believe that political news has the greatest effect, natural catastrophes, wars between countries, world diseases, hacking of important pages among many more ...

• +3 1

On 2/3/2020 at 9:39 AM, Balegi said:

The major issues that affect the market either positively or negatively are:

1. Inflation Rates.

2. Interest Rates.

3. Political Instability. Like wars, or crisis 

And what more do you think might affect the market.

almost everything can affect of way positive or negative the economy the whatever country nad any place

• +3 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:39 PM, Balegi said:

Of course, wars and crisis can be a big problem that can affect the markets. Just like we have seen on March how the COVID-19 affected the market and made BTC to fall under $4000, we are lucky it recovered and everything is well now.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is a lot of situations about trading affecting market. One of the situation is the stolen coin from an exchange wiyh huge amount . Thanks for sharing 

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

The situations that affect the market in cryptocurrency are the like war or  crisis,the pandemics,political involvement and also the interest rate can affect it sometimes

• +3 1

We know that if the market situation is not stable, it will be low. So if we are not afraid of it, if we trade at the right price in the market, we are better. Therefore, if the market price decreases a little, it will increase. After all, we have control of the market based on our transactions. 

I think the cryptocurrency market is mainly depends on demand and supply and all the points that you mentioned has a serious effect on the demand and supply soI agree with regarding it.Now a days market is recovering well from the effects of The pandemic disease and hope there is bright future ahead.

• +2 1

Inflation and economic crises can have an impact on the crypto market even though we know that crises occur because of the current pandemic which only affects a few crypto markets. I think the cryptocurrency market is influenced by a person's interest in investing in cryptocurrency. It is the increase in the price of bitcoin that really dominates the rise in the crypto market, if Bitcoin goes up then the crypto market will also go up and vice versa.

• +3 1

Yes you are right these things effect the market. I think crypto currency market can be effected by any secitutaio. The demand and supply will more effected the crypto currency market. 

It all depends which market you are referring to. Different markets are affected by different things. A war in the Persian Gulf will affect the oil market. A scandal on Wall Street will affect the US stock market. Brexit will affect the GBP pairs in Forex.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There are so many factors that actually influence and affect the market. In addition to what has been said earlier. These factors also affect the market;

- Confidence and expectations

-Price to earning ratio

-Bandwagon effect: Let me explain this a little bit. The bandwagon effect simply means  reaction of the market to certain events that may actually affect the price of commodities. It just happens without the influence of any other economic factor( inflation, interest rates etc). For example, in 1987 relatively little bad news caused the stock market to fall 25%. Even today it remains a little mystery why the stock market fell so  much- there was no economic problem. Sometimes it is unexplainable. 

You can read more here:

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/2841/economics/factors-affecting-the-stock-market

Any global bad situation will affect the market, the cryptocurrency market managed by the sellers and buyers. So in case those sellers and buyers have an economy problem on their life, so how you think will be the market! And this situation happens with all type of market without exception.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it will not be wrong to add hacker attack as a situation which negatively affect the market. Due to hacker attacks on crypto websites the prices comes down. 

Crypto currency market is not stable we always have that at the back of our mind and is a clear fact, but is left to us if we make investment and it yield a little profit then we sell and if we not interesting we hold that is it.

• +2 1

Currency exchange rates are affected by the volume of supply and demand for that currency in the global currency markets.  If the volume of demand exceeds the volume of supply, the exchange rates for that country's currencies will be raised
 Currency rates are affected by many economic and political factors, the most important of which are interest rates, inflation and political stability.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I aggree for inflation and interest rates, these are important for all markets, however the political instability, wars and natural disasters do not seem to affect Bitcoin, but it is just some small coincidences that may happen and some people will find the opportunity to pass a message about something else while it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I think they are good aspects to consider, personally the political news is quite influential in the markets, for example the pandemic was a global crisis and it caused great falls.
Now with inflation many people are looking for where to invest money and in the US with the triumph of Biden there is talk of government bonds of $ 2000 and that is just a sample of deliberate printing of money and that is good for cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 2/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, Balegi said:

The major issues that affect the market either positively or negatively are:

1. Inflation Rates.

2. Interest Rates.

And what more do you think might affect the market.

Those are major factors which create upward and downward trend in the market. For the trader the news and information about current events are the key to success. Because in bear market you can make profit and in Bullish you could lose money. Their for trader have to know the demand supply curve. The strategy to tackle the situation and make a way to the target. 

In any work or market place there is always a unforeseen circumstances which known of us has idea about, in the case of market it can be due to the demand and supply when the demand is high and the supply is low we tend to have problem and issues about the goods in the market and how it might affect the stability of the crypto currency world and market. The media also plays a vital role in today’s market line.

There are different preferences negatives news which greatly affect digital currency, this make it to varies in value, either it goes high or low.

I think that it is very possible the exchange rates of dollar to other currencies are having an important part in the rapid increase of Bitcoin price and the introduction of the last two bull runs. Dollar has dropped a lot both this time and three years ago, maybe it was a big reason for Bitcoin to be seen as what we read as hedge against inflation.

• +3 1

In Whales buying an asset, this positively affects the asset, since it increases its value exponentially. The whales are personnel with a gigantic capital and for this reason the same asset increases if there is a purchase of this same or when it sells all its assets there is a fall of these same.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:39 PM, Balegi said:

I'm not much experienced but I think this applies to forex more than it does to crypto market, we have seen what happened with bitcoin after corona, people panicked yes and price fell but also recovered during corona while stock markets kept suffering for longer.

Edited by selfmade

You are right my friend, these all are the most common ingredients that effect on the market. You may should also explain every situation or effect on market so that people and learner would be gotten some useful knowledge about how they effect and what can be happened for their effectiveness.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"