What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LokiApeka

What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ?

Telegram cryptocurrency has a lot of problems. Also, Russia does not like the news because it is an independent system

Edited by KURTAULI
Add more info

I hope I will have the opportunity to invest in this project. I believe that the Ton project will be one of the most successful projects in the future

I'm sure TON will bring crypto currency to the limelight.

People will find it easier to understand crypto. As it is now, people think using crypto is complex.

An interesting topic, and I think it will be a good currency and a successful project, and most of the users of lightning deal in cryptocurrencies because their work system is good and is going towards success.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:05 AM, LokiApeka said:

the telegram that we used to chat everyday made a new breakthrough to join the cryptocurrency world. lately, last week to be exact, they were doing their own blockchain test.
do you think TON can compete with other Coins?
and what is the highest estimated price that can be achieved by TON?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Upon checking the ticker TON, there is already a coin that already use this ticker which is TomaInfo. So I am not sure if it will be wise if they are going to use that ticker upon their launch. Though it is not yet listed in coinmaketcap but coingecko already display this information. 

Telegram has a huge number of users so I am pretty sure that they will be doing fine upon their launch and they can easily compete to other coins especially if they will tighten up their marketing plans. 

i've never been heard about Telegram coin, let's discover more about it. I think it's a good oportunity.

Telegram announces their own blockchain project. All users get their own wallet and there are instant off-chain transactions. 

TON can secure millions of transactions per second, it can be the best project.

One of the most important and interesting coins. I hope, it will not fail, as libra do with reputation 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:30 PM, palalu said:

same, I've never heard of this coin before. but I think this coin has been bought by people. I don't think they have a bounty or airdrop *cmiiw

It has been very long when I was even hearing about this telegram coin but bi don't really know when there are going to take off fully at least this new year. and know many persons are going to buy into it.

Unfortunately, this project remained just a dream.  It is a pity that this project, which attracted the attention of a very large investor audience especially in the first periods when it was announced, has not yet been realized and will not be realized anytime soon.  Although I do not follow the news about the project anymore, I know that the project will not happen any time soon.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Because it is so well known, it's a target for scammers.  I wouldn't touch TON in any way, even if it's completely legitimate.   It was sold at peak ICO, and Telegram got a lot of money for it.  Then they just sat on it and did nothing.  Good deal for them.

I use telegram daily, but the first time I know that telegram has its own cryptocurrency, it is new information for me, but why it did not appear on the exchanges?.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Probably not. Since most of the new emerging coins like telegram TON might not be always in demand. People will always prefer the well known and the higher value. New coins will have to raise its value. But maybe TON will compete.

So still I have no idea about the telegram coin maybe the main reason is behind this fact is the  lack of  knowledge but I am sure it will be more good news for the all crypto users if they launch their own coin.

it's miles a mission with desirable projections and with a large link, when you consider that telegram being a multifunctional social network establishes a few parameters of farm animals much extra than other commonplace cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Maroua

Welcome with me
Telegram is a social networking app with more than 1 billion users, that can play in promoting its currency to the number of users
TON Telegram Coin is a new central currency that needs to wait for its stability to decide whether to invest in it, or not

they need to connect their coin with a real project to succeed for example user pay for services with their coin 
some online store accept their coin for buying so in this case it may succeed  otherwise nothing new will happen another coin to be added to the market 
so the difference is the project behind your coin to add a real value to it 

I am newbies in this forum. For this reason I don't know clearly about this metter. But I am very interested to know about this metter

They can't kill anybody coins, however as should be obvious and perused they can Terminate your record and all administrations under any conditions. There are more data in that article, yet this is generally significant.

Same thing will happen to onecoin and some other comparative venture

I don't have TON, I don't know much about it, to me TON is quite new and competitive, it's possible, it's also a coin, but it might be a bit difficult now.