What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LokiApeka

What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ?

I had heard about this telegram coin before. But until now I have not known more for that wallet. Do many people use this coin?

The encrypted messaging started Telegram is the latest company to get in on the blockchain and digital currency craze .According to a report by tech crunch,Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platforms as well as a native cryprocurrency which can be used for payments within the chat app.Telegram open network (TON)  is a blockchain platform of telwgram instant messaging system feom the team of pavel durov.

TON N price is down of -3.8% in the last. 24 hours .It has a circulation supply of  0 coins and max supply of  1 billion coins.and very soon the price of TON with go beyond 2 dollars .

I dont know exactly if what kind if coin is that pardon me but  i think that project will just only a waste of time and also the effort is not worth it but still i will send you a goodluck and i hope its worth it in youre part

The only thing I know is that telegram has millions of users and that they intended to start a new crypto. The project has been posponed due to Russian legislation as far as I know. I think it has much potential because of the hugh number of Telegram users..

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:05 PM, LokiApeka said:

the telegram that we used to chat everyday made a new breakthrough to join the cryptocurrency world. lately, last week to be exact, they were doing their own blockchain test.
do you think TON can compete with other Coins?
and what is the highest estimated price that can be achieved by TON?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I don't know about that thou telegram is very well known but there is a lot of people that already scam there and it will maybe affect their coin somehow.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I have heard about TON , i think it will break ground. I can try it out. Probably i should invest. One can but it and safe for a long time to appreciate. 

I am using telegram regularly but didn't hear any news about Ton.

but i think if really telegram made own blockchain then it will be successful project 

On 10/9/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

One interesting fact about Telegram coin and blockchain.
I would NEVER trust GRAM or any other centralized coin.

Why?

- This is why...they can switch you off whenever they want!

image.png.5bb955f2bd8cbf84b461e6c40c8c98bc.png

https://cointelegraph.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-grams-wallets-terms-of-use-before-grm-launch?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Any so called "coin" that has a license agreement with a clause like this is dangerous to use because they are essentially making it legal to dump the value of the coin which is even worse than pump-and-dump exit scams because at least those are illegal and get FBI attention.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/20/2019 at 6:44 PM, I-KUN said:

I think it Will be a succesful coin, since most of telegram users are crypto related. I think it Will be a good marketing for telegram to promote the coins on their platform. I think There Will be so many buyers that interest on TON.

Yes you are absolutely right even i think it would be a successful coin and yes for telegram it would be good marketing to promote the coins on their platform.

There are so many currencies that I wonder if there will be a lot of demand, so far I don't see many people commenting that they have used this currency and the SEC is having a bad impression of Telegram

Telegram coin, is a cryptocurrency created by telegram to be use for services on their platform, the coin is one of the top coins that generated one of the highest recorded funds doing presale, 100 hundred of million worth in telegram coin was bought.

After raising $1.7 billion last year and maintaining almost complete radio silence since, messaging app Telegram is finally going public with its involvement in the Telegram Open Network (TON).

On 10/9/2019 at 3:05 AM, LokiApeka said:

the telegram that we used to chat everyday made a new breakthrough to join the cryptocurrency world. lately, last week to be exact, they were doing their own blockchain test.

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

In terms of TON competing with other coins, there are good chances for TON, but I want to ask, what is the development stage of TON, because it have been a while since they ended their token sale, and till now, there is nothing about them.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:33 AM, Compass said:

I have heard that Liquid will held Telegram TON IEO! Buy liquid tokens (qash) to get some quick profit. I think that people will buying qash to buy ton on this exchange and this will pump the price. This can be a good strategy, but you must show evidence of the rumors that you are talking about. otherwise, it is not advisable to buy this coin.

I will assume it will be a awfully high-quality marketing for telegrams to promote coins, countless take over from the cryptocurrency the nation are before you for the launch of this telegram.

9 hours ago, Natural Lemon said:

TON will have a competition with numerous other coins, it incorporates a tall ICO deal approximately 2.7 billion dollar in ICO

Wow that is a really huge amount of money they want to raise during their ICO. But telegram is a very popular app and has millions of users so I am sure lots of people will participate in their ICO 

On 1/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, Hamk said:

I know nothing about it, if I will be given details on why telegram want to create a coin I will be happy

I will assume it will be a high-quality marketing for telegrams to promote coins, countless inhabit from the cryptocurrency the intimates are before you for the launch of this telegram.

TON can compete with other coins but , the fact of its lasting depends on the support and acceptance that it received. The same with the highest price that it will attain. However, l estimate  ten usd. 

Edited by Haony

I don't know much about Telegram Coin, I only heard that the Telegram Coin Project was justified by the founder of Telegram and was supported by investors who did not want to mention their identity, I also saw that the Telegram Coin project was doing Tesnet, but recently there was news that the developer Telegram Coin was late in distributing TONs to its investors so the project was blocked by the US Regulator and most likely to be terminated.

Gram is a central crypto, currently large organizations often make cryptocurrency ideas but unfortunately are central. I don't really know how it is growing right now, and after I see them they still haven't activated their coins. I'm sure crypto users also don't like the central concept because when viewed this concept has some weaknesses and doesn't highlight the true form of cryptocurrency.

Well I know it was develop by telegram to be use as a token for telegram chat app, this coin is a good one, I love telegram and by them moving into the cryptocurrency world they will achieve greatest.

Telegram is the best application for trader it will work so great and it will be a great coins soon or later...

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/9/2019 at 7:05 AM, LokiApeka said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Yss it could be a better project guys.

6 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

Telegram is the best application for trader it will work so great and it will be a great coins soon or later...

Yes i agree with that but how much te it need to release? i really will like them more if they gave us airdrops of their coin for every telegram user .