What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LokiApeka

What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ?

On 3/16/2020 at 1:00 AM, Fedor00 said:

I have never seen or read anything about telegram launching their own coin so this is surprising news for me. I would certainly use their coin because I use telegram every day 

It is not like the coin would be used right in the platform, it would be just listed on some exchanges for trading, so you might find yourself nit using it.

Telegram coin will have been a major coin that will have more holders and the coin will have a good price but this project just came as a story to us

I heard about the announcement of this ton telegram coin last year but never heard it after that,so just like telegram which is full of scammers,maybe ton coin didn't succeed to work out the project.

2 hours ago, Naca2 said:

Yes I think TON is very good, Telegram takes the right steps to make cryptocurrency, this will be an alternative coin that is quite profitable, because Telegram users will use this coin.

They wanted to take the right step, but this has not been launch, we don't know the fate of the telegram coin too, may be it will be the same as libra

9 hours ago, Evu said:

I only heard that the Telegram Coin Project was justified by the founder of Telegram and was supported by investors who did not want to mention their identity.

But actually is this coin listed in the market? I heard much about these coin last year, but I have been outdated if the coin is successfully

Yeah telegram is becoming very much more popular day by day as it is a very powerful social messaging app, lot lots of features, with thier own crypto currency now, I i am sure tgere would work out a way to mine using the app

I think that it will be able to compete with other coins if its speed is higher than that of other cryptocurrencies.

Telegram is a very good platform and it has many users who trusted it. But in the crypto currency section its hard for many investors to trust them again because of the fake telegram bots for crypto.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, wilbertson said:

A story how, how do you mean by tron coin has just became as a story to us?

I didn't said Tron(trx) , I mean telegram coin which I have been hearing about this coin and since then there is no update about it

I do not know anything about these symbols because I have not worked with them before and this is because most projects of these symbols are a waste of time and it is possible that they are fraudulent projects and will not pay us anything. I always rely on currencies with great popularity among people and with a high price

i want to advice you.. stay with most traded coins like bitcoin , etherum xrp,ltc..you can make profits from them more then any coin 

• +3 1

On 4/4/2020 at 8:31 PM, wilbertson said:

Ooh, just like facebook and Twitter coin, this creates a picture that, social networks ar failing in crypto field.

It seems to be like that, they will just create a chaos in the community and later they won't act on it, I don't know if they are afraid of their reputation

from what I know ton was to be the official altcoin of telegram and a launch was planned in style but it seems that the ico for its launch has been canceled, however telegram is better than whatsapp...

16 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Or maybe each is waiting fr the other to release so that they learn from others mistakes. 

That means they are not boldly enough to face the panels about their idea for cryo, if they will be successfully it will be a good achievement for cryptocurrency

15 hours ago, wilbertson said:

They are all new to this field so yes they aren't boldly enough brother.

You are right and this is just their first trial and I hope they will keep trying so that they might win one day

6 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

It is a tough time for new projects to take hold, but it does not seem to stop projects from getting pumped when they are the right target of pump groups. Otherwise, I don't go in until something has had months to drop.

Yea, I don't trade new projects because it won't be able to rise than to be dumped, after some months it will be stable and good to trade like other coins

On 2/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, Sompa7971 said:

I do not know anything about Ton(telegram coin). So I can not say anything about Ton.

you should reseach TON. iss goood. I will assume it will be a awfully high-quality means for telegrams to promote coins, ti billion take over from the crypto the nation are before you for the start of this telegram.

i totally haven't heared of the telegram coin before actually, even after reading this post, i must say this is the first place i am seeing this, i have come accross different links and bots claming to mine crypto currency assets i hope telegram could help implemente this feture with thier coin

Telegram is a centralised coin and it uses the same blockchain network. But the problem a lot of centralised currencies are controlled by the developers and their profits sometimes demotivate the users who attend for the coins. So a lot of user don't trust in centralised coins. As they get loss because of the controlled pump of the platform. TON is one of them also. It is also controlledby the telegram owner. 

The Ton of the telegram is really already quite dead, as the telegram gave kind of collapse as regulations have made on the telegram to stop the Ton and Gram project s, of their own built-in coin on the telegram ecosystem

Ton was claimed to be faster than Ethereum and Bitcoin Blockchain and if it was launched then sure the telegram platform is huge so it would have gain many investors with huge popularity and sure done great but us court has officially stop the project and ceo has stop it too. You can read more about it here

https://news.bitcoin.com/telegram-ton-cryptocurrency/

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

13 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Ton was claimed to be faster than Ethereum and Bitcoin Blockchain and if it was launched then sure the telegram platform is huge so it would have gain many investors with huge popularity and sure done great but us court has officially stop the project and ceo has stop it too. You can read more about it here

https://news.bitcoin.com/telegram-ton-cryptocurrency/

Unfortunately, Tron coin is exposed to major harassment from the United States, which is trying to severely block the project. Accusations have been made against the Telegram and it can pay a lot of money as a result of these accusations and I heard that the project could stop.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

All the social media websites are trying to get their place in the cryptocurrency market by creating their own currency such as the Ton Telegram coin and the Libra coin for Facebook but I do not have enough information about the TON coin except that it is of low price and low marketing value

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, I have not heard about this currency before, but I think that the most important factor that makes the currency fail or succeed is to be supportive of the idea of decentralization, of course, this is my own opinion.

As we know, on May 12 2020 the CEO of the TON project Pavel Durov made an announcement that the TON project was over. For more details, you can visit Pavel Durov telegram channel directly here,
or visit the announcement directly here,

• +5 1