What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LokiApeka

What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ?

On 2/11/2020 at 4:31 PM, kare said:

It has been very long when I was even hearing about this telegram coin but bi don't really know when there are going to take off fully at least this new year. and know many persons are going to buy into it.

I heard that Telegram Open Network (TON) is constrained by SEC regulations and is likely to launch on April 2020

On 20.02.2020 at 10:29, pretcon said:

yes, because telegrams have millions of dynamic clients each day. it's likely that 1% of it'll buy TON coins. conjointly permits TON to be a steady coin.

On the cost, the one that's willing to pay for having the Token.

Many telegram people are usually interconnected to be able to cryptocurrencies. I assume it'll be high-quality marketing and advertising regarding telegrams to market money, many colonize from your cryptocurrency individuals are usually before deciding to for your start with this telegram.

May be I figure it Will be a succesful coin, since the majority of wire clients are crypto related. I figure it Will be a decent advertising for message to advance the coins on their foundation. I think There Will be such a large number of purchasers that enthusiasm on TON.

I don't know much about TON but I don't have much faith in it, I've been looking through it and found its potential to be very little and less competitive.

I know telegram lawyers continue to insist that Gram is a cryptocurrency. They also emphasized that the company was not going to manage the TON blockchain platform in the future.

In general, the decision will depend on how the court relates the Gram to the Howie test, which is used in the United States to recognize an asset as a security.

5 minutes ago, tingdemu said:

TON is wire coin? what approximately GRAM? it is additionally a wire coin.. You'll purchase that coin in bitforex, but I do not think in the event that it is nice to hold for long term.

I do not advise you to be on this exchange and buy a telegram coin now since I wrote that the purchase is now prohibited, be careful son.

I don't know that much about this coin, I just know that telegram is also looking forward to make its own coin and I guess they can be really successful because their platform has many fans.

Actually I don't know this coin market value. For this reason I can't say exactly about this metter. 

Till now I haven't acknowledge any Telegram coin yet I think it's new in the digital world of currency well I think that it would take some time to create its users so will try to experience it if it exist.

All I know is that they want to release their own coin to the market and I know telegram is a pretty popular social platform so they really can be successful.

I believe this coin will be a succesful coin, since the largest part of message users are crypto related. I consider it Will be a superior marketing for telegram to promote the coins on their platform. 

Telegram users can now transact there cryptocurrency vai the user name within the platform by the introduction of a wallet based in telegram known as button wallet its great and easy to use it also provides its users with a Ton wallet  for test net grams for lessons on how crypto transaction are done. 

These are a few things I know:
- it’s Russian

- it has high potential because of the large number of Telegram users

- its a direct competitor with Libra

- it has a strong development team

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Sorry I don't have knowledge about TON. And I am also a newbies in this forum. For this reasons I have no experience about this matter. Thank you

49 minutes ago, trichanin said:

I know it'll be propelled another year and perhaps it'll be a tall esteem money. I might contribute a small bit.

Is it GRAM not TON? because as far as I remember it was Gram unless they change the name from Gram to Ton.

I don't know if this token has a potential to increase in the future.  If I have some excess money perhaps I will also buy bit of it too just like you.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

I use telegram very often probably every single day and I think I would also use their own coin if they choose to create one. I think it will be a very good and popular coin in the market

Also experienced by many people who regretted the decision of the American government which always complicates when it comes to cryptocurrency issues. Let's hope that TON can launch soon in near future.

It was sold on time from the liquid exchange site, but I think it is over.I believe they can make successful projects under the name of telegram, but it is a coin that should be promised to be listed on more exchanges.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:05 AM, LokiApeka said:

the telegram that we used to chat everyday made a new breakthrough to join the cryptocurrency world. lately, last week to be exact, they were doing their own blockchain test.
do you think TON can compete with other Coins?
and what is the highest estimated price that can be achieved by TON?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think this coin will be a succesful coin, takes place most of telegram users are cryptocurrency relationship. I think it Will be a good means for telegram to promote the coins on their tribune.

I have never seen or read anything about telegram launching their own coin so this is surprising news for me. I would certainly use their coin because I use telegram every day 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't actually know they have their own coin yet, even though I'm already using this app for a few months. Could anyone tell me where can you earn some for free and where is it tradeable? What is the difference about TON and GRAM?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE