What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LokiApeka

What do you know about TON (Telegram Coin) ?

the telegram that we used to chat everyday made a new breakthrough to join the cryptocurrency world. lately, last week to be exact, they were doing their own blockchain test.
do you think TON can compete with other Coins?
and what is the highest estimated price that can be achieved by TON?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

13 minutes ago, LokiApeka said:

yes, because telegrams have millions of active users every day. it's likely that 1% of it will buy TON coins. and also allows TON to be a stable coin.

15 minutes ago, LokiApeka said:

I'm sure TON can redeem 10 $, and can enter in the top 100 ranks at coinmarketcap

13 minutes ago, hexwin said:

One interesting fact about Telegram coin and blockchain.
I would NEVER trust GRAM or any other centralized coin.

Why?

- This is why...they can switch you off whenever they want!

image.png.5bb955f2bd8cbf84b461e6c40c8c98bc.png

https://cointelegraph.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-grams-wallets-terms-of-use-before-grm-launch?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Its gram centralized coin like ripple? did they control so much on the blockchain, i think thats statement only to avoid legal problems in grams usage

On 10/9/2019 at 7:05 AM, LokiApeka said:

the telegram that we used to chat everyday made a new breakthrough to join the cryptocurrency world. lately, last week to be exact, they were doing their own blockchain test.

As there are many coins coming related to different platform like Libra relate to Facebook and so on, But no one can trust those coins as until stability of those coins are confirmed.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This Gram coin and Telegram had be delayed because of what SEC announced recently.
It can easily happen ban ramp fom gram in United States.

Ton is the blockchain platform of the Telegram instant messaging system, decentralized and secure "according to them." It is a peer-to-peer network, execution of smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps).
Mining, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm.

The GRAM Token, in my opinion, has and can reach a privileged position among cryptocurrencies.

According to the latest news, it will be delayed.

"The US SEC considers that the $ 1.7 billion telegram offer is illegal, orders stop." https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-us-sec-deems-17-billion-telegram-offering-illegal-orders-halt

On the price, the one that is willing to pay for having the Token.

Edited by BatR70

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

On 10/9/2019 at 9:05 AM, LokiApeka said:

This is hard time for telegram now:

5 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

Ton is the blockchain platform of the Telegram instant messaging system, decentralized and secure "according to them." It is a peer-to-peer network, execution of smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps).
Mining, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm.

The GRAM Token, in my opinion, has and can reach a privileged position among cryptocurrencies.

According to the latest news, it will be delayed.

"The US SEC considers that the $ 1.7 billion telegram offer is illegal, orders stop." https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-us-sec-deems-17-billion-telegram-offering-illegal-orders-halt

On the price, the one that is willing to pay for having the Token.

Many people shock about this. Telegram already held IEO on hotbit and ataix. This is make Gram buyers confussed 😥

I hope it's not because libra 😔

I think it Will be a succesful coin, since most of telegram users are crypto related. I think it Will be a good marketing for telegram to promote the coins on their platform. I think There Will be so many buyers that interest on TON.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, LokiApeka said:

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Although TON has been somewhat suffocated by the SEC, it is a project with good projections and with a giant link, since Telegram being a multifunctional social network establishes some parameters of livestock much greater than other common cryptocurrencies, the practical systems in which TON can be executed is based on an endless number of advantages for its economic and social structure.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:09 AM, hexwin said:

One interesting fact about Telegram coin and blockchain.
I would NEVER trust GRAM or any other centralized coin.

Why?

- This is why...they can switch you off whenever they want!

image.png.5bb955f2bd8cbf84b461e6c40c8c98bc.png

https://cointelegraph.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-grams-wallets-terms-of-use-before-grm-launch?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Thanks for article i was interested in It but Now i have read the articles where their statements and policies are fully explained.After knowing no standard for tax ,no recovery of private key,not knowing whenever they block or terminate the account which is having amount i am out now.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:45 PM, rosywyt said:

Nev heard of it, does it have a bounty campaign, airdrops? Or it is already list on the exchange, on which platform? Please send us a link for this Ton, thanks. 

same, I've never heard of this coin before. but I think this coin has been bought by people. I don't think they have a bounty or airdrop *cmiiw

TON is telegram coin? what about GRAM? it is also a telegram coin.. You can buy that coin in bitforex, but I don't think if it is good to hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/8/2019 at 7:05 PM, LokiApeka said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think that price will not be high, maybe like XRP or DOGE.

But question is what is the purpose of that coin?

What it will be used for?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Is there any news about TON? I rarely hear news from this coin, They have good concept though when i read their abstract before and since this was "Telegram Coin" I think it's will easy achieve their goal. Well, For now let's wait!

It seems to be possible that TON would have hundreds of millions of user because it has 200 millions of telegram user. It can compete with some alt coins except top 10 coins.

Ton will have great future and it will be leading the business in the market. let we should see Ton and Libra in the next year as who will perform the best thing in the world.

I dont know what kind of coin is that this is my first time i heared about that kind of coin.im into telegram more than 2years i did not heared about that thanks to this forum i learn about what happening around the cryptoworld.

7 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

They are both centralized but i think they will make a great contribution to the society

Yeah Centralized also bring something good for Bitcoin, how about Ripple as it is used by most banks. I have heard that was too Centralized so both will perform better in the market.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, Alensam said:

It raised over 4 billion private , public, IEO and currently facing problems by Sec after launching crowdsale in usa

Yeah this too heard on news blogs as they sold in private and don't know where I should buy small amount. So they might stopped it, but soon may get a license for them.

54 minutes ago, Binbillal007 said:

Yes it was Centralized use mostly by the banks. That was It's use case but what about TON

TON will do same thing and it will bring good things for Crypto world, however they might make some thing in their messenger, but still don't know and did you read their whitepaper or about their token?

41 minutes ago, Binbillal007 said:

No I haven't come across it really. That is why i haven't read it

Ok, but is it correct TON of GRAM for the token id? I have heard GRAM is the name of Telegram and reading in this thread TON. Ive seen on coinmarketcap too about Gram, but their is no listing for TON.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, ashua1 said:

it's just their project and not completely launched yet so you can expect telegram TON to be launched this year.

I a, hoping that could be launched this year, but the name is GRAM for Telegram not TON as you see in CMC.

2 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

Is it that they have two different coin for different purposes. Already getting confused

I too don't know all these things, but in CMC the coin is listed for GRAM name only. You can search on Coinmarketcap.

Telegram is a social app which is used most for crypto communication. In the there are many features. We can use it for earn also. It's have a native token called TON. It can be boom when it list on the market. Telegram has a great community.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/9/2019 at 5:05 AM, LokiApeka said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Telegram coin is named "Gram". Ton is the name of the blockchain the telegram group has created and Gram will run on Ton.

They had a private sales in 2018 and managed to raise close to 2billion dollars from investors. Still SEC was alarmed by this event and ordered the pausing of their ICO and the telegram CEO is awaited for informational hearing before a court this month. The gram tokens sold to around 170 investors have not been distributed yet as telegram is awaiting SEC's judgement if they should be considered a security.

I bought GRAM a long time ago during the launch of the sale on Liquid, a Japanese exchange. Last week I received an email from Liquid informing me that the sale was canceled and that the funds in Fiat used for my purchase were recredited in my balance .... I do not know what to think of this news .. .. I am so disappointed that I did not even connect to my Liquid account ..... GRAM is a project in which I believed strongly ... RIP?

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-